Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which type of boyfriend would you be to her?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date

Which one you are?

• 1. Possessive, controlling, clingy

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 2. Neutral, level-headed, calm

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 3. Asshole, douchebag, pump/dump

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 4. Submissive, subservient, Role-Roversal

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 5. Others (Please tell me below? Wink)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
1. Possessive, controlling, clingy
2. Neutral, level-headed, calm
3. Asshole, douchebag, pump/dump
4. Submissive, subservient, Role-Roversal
5. Others (Please tell me below? ;))

I want to know ;).

tenor.gif

1 if she cheated on me I would probably grab the nearest rope I could find and strangle both of us.

idkwattodowithlife said:
pump/dump
no ltr at all for me indeed

also, you cannot even imagine with whom I was just talking this very evening in real life, make guesses....

Ikinder said:
1 if she cheated on me I would probably grab the nearest rope I could find and strangle both of us.
Such a possesive man you are ;).

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
pump/dump
no ltr at all for me indeed
also, you cannot even imagine with whom I was just talking this very evening in real life, make guesses....
I guess you're type of the guy that would have four wives :heh:

You choosing pump/dump, may defeat your purpose of being an Incel, I can't extrapolate/expand upon right now.

idkwattodowithlife said:
your purpose of being an Incel
quit ketamine NOW

also , I did not see you guessing

2. Because I'm too 3.
pls no ban for this post.

.Calm & Cute if she is loyal. I would also do certain things we both enjoy but I won't be a beta cuck who gets used and does everything. 

. Cold hearted / Fuck you attitude if she cheats on me or does anything else that I think is irremisible.

I'm not posessive because she is either loyal or she isn't

1 when i want sex, 2 when i dont

Sub8Hate said:
2. Because I'm too 3.
pls no ban for this post.
We're all not going to exist too long, lets enjoy while we can ;).

Facade said:
.Calm & Cute if she is loyal. I would also do certain things we both enjoy but I won't be a beta cuck who gets used and does everything.
. Cold hearted / Fuck you attitude if she cheats on me or does anything else that I think is irremisible.
I'm not posessive because she is either loyal or she isn't
Why wouldn't I be surprised by a Scorpio saying that ;)? Do as you may ;).

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
1 when i want sex, 2 when i dont
Damn dude are you bipolar or something? I'd hate to have you as a boyfriend, make up your mind -.-

OP you cannot dodge my news, also @PM_ME_STRIPPERS is involved

nausea said:

dodged em

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
nausea said:
dodged em
nope, they both will admit their sins, check my new nuke england thread

You have to be an asshole, if you show any weakness she will jump to another cock.

the only Boyfriends that actually gets the respect of a femoid and keeps her is the Dominant, aggressive assholes

Dr Disrespect - cheats on wife, wife takes him back

Clintons - President got BJ's, wife took him back

Females are biologically programmed to seek out the dominant retards to protect them from wildlife and keep them safe from the winter

the news media might be pushing for cucks but that's only to offset the damage control of males who would otherwise be single and divorce rates would go to all time high, so be a cuck so it looks like female power is actually a good thing and statistics won't get too out of wack

cuck = she won't respect you, she'll step all over you, might get to have sex with her once in awhile but she'll mostly despise you and use you

calm level headed = she'll feign respecting you but read the hard core feminists blogs, they talk about how their boyfriend went dominant with sex and everything else and they got turned on, they are biologically programmed for dominance despite what they otherwise say

aggressive asshole = this is what they want, they want you to lead, dominate and be aggressive, this is why when guys end up falling in love with the female it pedestals the female and she eventually loses respect for you....

females are messed in the head which is why i think all older religions tried to keep them under control or have the father chose the mate/boyfriend so she didn't end up abandoned like most modern day women (and my own mom) and you have a female raising you with her best she knows how but her best she knows how is confusing you with her hypocritical thinking...Love my mom but wasn't until recently i saw how she'd say don't compare then compare constantly, guilt trips, nagging and demeaning me subtly...this is what women do which is why most men raised by single moms turn out to be failures.

I'm not blaming my mom, she did the best she can with what she has, she's only female (Fuck you incel tears if you repost this but its true)

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/are-children-raised-with-absent-fathers-worse-off/

children raised by single mothers are more likely to fare worse on a number of dimensions, including their school achievement, their social and emotional development, their health and their success in the labor market. They are at greater risk of parental abuse and neglect (especially from live-in boyfriends who are not their biological fathers), more likely to become teen parents and less likely to graduate from high school or college.https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/are-children-raised-with-absent-fathers-worse-off/#foot1  Not all children raised in single parent families suffer these adverse outcomes; it is simply that the risks are greater for them.

All of the above depending on the situation so it always goes my way.
It's what i want is what i do.

no respect for aussies

microDongCityUSA said:
the only Boyfriends that actually gets the respect of a femoid and keeps her is the Dominant, aggressive assholes
Dr Disrespect - cheats on wife, wife takes him back
Clintons - President got BJ's, wife took him back
Females are biologically programmed to seek out the dominant retards to protect them from wildlife and keep them safe from the winter
the news media might be pushing for cucks but that's only to offset the damage control of males who would otherwise be single and divorce rates would go to all time high, so be a cuck so it looks like female power is actually a good thing and statistics won't get too out of wack

cuck = she won't respect you, she'll step all over you, might get to have sex with her once in awhile but she'll mostly despise you and use you
calm level headed = she'll feign respecting you but read the hard core feminists blogs, they talk about how their boyfriend went dominant with sex and everything else and they got turned on, they are biologically programmed for dominance despite what they otherwise say
aggressive asshole = this is what they want, they want you to lead, dominate and be aggressive, this is why when guys end up falling in love with the female it pedestals the female and she eventually loses respect for you....
females are messed in the head which is why i think all older religions tried to keep them under control or have the father chose the mate/boyfriend so she didn't end up abandoned like most modern day women (and my own mom) and you have a female raising you with her best she knows how but her best she knows how is confusing you with her hypocritical thinking...Love my mom but wasn't until recently i saw how she'd say don't compare then compare constantly, guilt trips, nagging and demeaning me subtly...this is what women do which is why most men raised by single moms turn out to be failures.
I'm not blaming my mom, she did the best she can with what she has, she's only female (Fuck you incel tears if you repost this but its true)
https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/are-children-raised-with-absent-fathers-worse-off/
children raised by single mothers are more likely to fare worse on a number of dimensions, including their school achievement, their social and emotional development, their health and their success in the labor market. They are at greater risk of parental abuse and neglect (especially from live-in boyfriends who are not their biological fathers), more likely to become teen parents and less likely to graduate from high school or college.https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/are-children-raised-with-absent-fathers-worse-off/#foot1 Not all children raised in single parent families suffer these adverse outcomes; it is simply that the risks are greater for them.

Those types of guys aren't afraid to lose anything. Having risk-taking behavior could sometimes go a long way.

Women view some abusive men as being father figures. They actually believe men with dark triad personalities would make or be better suited for rising kids up. Its somewhat ridiculous.

fukmylyf said:
abusive alcoholic
Drunkcel -_-

Crustaciouse said:
You have to be an asshole, if you show any weakness she will jump to another cock.
Yes, that's somehow true. You also don't want to show that you're dependent or clingy on how, because she'll get turned off from that kind of stuff...

Juxtaposition6 said:
All of the above depending on the situation so it always goes my way.
It's what i want is what i do.
You sound like a pretty fluid guy yourself. Well, its good that you're letting nature take its place.

nausea said:
no respect for aussies
What? I was busy today... -_-

idkwattodowithlife said:
What? I was busy today... -_-
you and the other aussie do not fool me, will expose you latER

idkwattodowithlife said:
You sound like a pretty fluid guy yourself. Well, its good that you're letting nature take its place.
Yep, there's also fluids i carry which i want to shoot into a dark, moist cavern.

Juxtaposition6 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, there's also fluids i carry which i want to shoot into a dark, moist cavern.
loled hard

I'm a cuck when I'm in love. I wouldn't let her do everything she wanted to if but I'd try my best to make her happy. It would be also very tiring to give so much attention to other human being so there is a high chance that I'd be the one who'll break up.

a mix between 1 and 2. fair and calm but put the biocunt in her place when duty calls.