Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which user on this website would you chose to look like?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Which user on this site would you chose to look like?
I would chose @Tellem--T, I would be getting laid like crazy with that tall stature and buff silverback body.
The stupid white sluts in my neighborhood would think I had a BBC, when in reality I don't.
But at that point it's too late to turn back since they would be scared I would kill them or beat the shit out of them.

Zyros, I can run fart nigga game and bang big booty black bitches.

orb if he lurks here, otherwise zyro. his body is around my age and i already gymcel hard so id get a bigger frame fairly quickly.

I'm pretty good looking I wish I could swap brains with a non Aspie

No one here is a Chad so I have to operate on the easiest route for a decent quality of life. @rafaelvicuna3 has to be my pick then as I would be able to get Asian girls and he’s young so I have a chance to masculinize or feminize myself.

damn i need to move to new york

hqdefault.jpg

damn i need to move to new york
Wtf are you still doing in cucked Canada, you would be slaying white bitches like crazy over here.
It dosnt even matter if you don't have BBC because they won't know untill your about to fuck.

Wtf are you still doing in cucked Canada, you would be slaying white bitches like crazy over here.
It dosnt even matter if you don't have BBC because they won't know untill your about to fuck.

fuckin canada is trash and so is this whole west, im stuck here, its not even the country its the small town, if i was in toronto or vancouver that would be better

I'm another New Yorker, yes you do. I also choose to look like you. Women love tyrone over here.
damn, im wasting my life here, its over damage has been done, so is my self esteem

damn, im wasting my life here, its over damage has been done, so is my self esteem
Damn, Canada probably hates Currycels as well. Maybe not Toronto though.

Damn, Canada probably hates Currycels as well. Maybe not Toronto though.
you need to have some sort of status to get a gf here, status is crucial for ethnics to get a 5+ Gf,

that faggot fakecel @Weed is pretty good looking, nigga gets mad tinder matches

Someone who gets laid.

Myself :heybby:

that faggot fakecel @Weed is pretty good looking, nigga gets mad tinder matches
teehee it's good to know that someone would want to look like me but when you do actually look like me you would want to go back.

faggot

This reeks of worship.

Motherfucking Zyros hands down.

Gambler so I can run Greek god game.

Which user on this site would you chose to look like?
I would chose @Tellem--T, I would be getting laid like crazy with that tall stature and buff silverback body.
The stupid white sluts in my neighborhood would think I had a BBC, when in reality I don't.
But at that point it's too late to turn back since they would be scared I would kill them or beat the shit out of them.
Orb

Nobody here lol. I would take some features like tellem t height and frame. Zyros facial angularity