Which users who turned out to be fakecels have disappointed you the most ?

Which one

• Cuckbud

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Grotesque

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Telle-m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uninstall

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • Zyros

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Officer
-
Need to at least be registered on that site since more than a year.

Personally, grotesque was one motherfucker that I could never imagine that he was a fakecel. It really broke my heart to know that he sold us out but anyway..

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
Uninstall

I use to always commende his mental strength to go through that many rejections.

Gr@v

[email protected]

Recruit
-
Honestly, I'd say Uninstall out of these choices but.. also NEETandTidy is a major one for me as well. I haven't interacted with the LARPing tranny-dating fag myself, but I was quite amazed at how much he posted and his overall reputation in here I think.

Villain

Villain

Veteran
-

Personally, grotesque was one motherfucker that I could never imagine that he was a fakecel. It really broke my heart to know that he sold us out but anyway..
what happened to him? i didnt lurk here for like a month. link if u have some

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

KNOTSandLMS
-
uninstall.

zyros didnt "turn out" to be fakecel because he never claimed to be incel in the first place. and grotesque is not fake.

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
whogivesafucc, him trying to out me as a fakecel was fairly amusing as far as this place goes

Sans

Sans

Wizard
-
I would say NEET, but at the same time, it’s not true ascension for NEET, so I wouldn’t classify him as a 100% fakecel.

(I’d love for someone to prove me wrong and prove he is a fakecel even if he is dating a trans woman.)

My vote goes to Uninstall and looking at the votes, it seems not too many people disagree.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Major
-
What was the full story with uninstall? I always miss shit.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Myopist
-
@jackbud: he cucked out and made us look bad.
@NEETAndTidy is for more personal reasons less than the forum's well-being.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
None of them because all of them came off as larpers from the start.

Although grotesque was pretty up front from the start

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
Uninstall. I still can't believe he wasted so much time and effort larping here.

happiless

happiless

Admiral
-
Grotesque I guess. Not Uninstall since I saw him mention that he had sex a year ago, before the reveal. So I knew he was either an ugly non-incel cold approaching like a retard or a LARPer

Gr@v

[email protected]

Recruit
-
What was the full story with uninstall? I always miss shit.
Uninstall pretended to approach something like.. 1000 foids on the street over the course of months and weeks, fooling a lot of us in the process and LARPing in general as an incel when he wasn't. Truly unfortunate, since I really was admiring his posts and how he'd have the guts to pull off such a fruitless endeavor in the first place. It was kind of like looking forward to the next installment in a series of awesome books, where I anticipated each installment of his useless venture into the world of approaching females on the streets and whatnot.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Major
-
Uninstall pretended to approach something like.. 1000 foids on the street over the course of months and weeks, fooling a lot of us in the process and LARPing in general as an incel when he wasn't. Truly unfortunate, since I really was admiring his posts and how he'd have the guts to pull off such a fruitless endeavor in the first place. It was kind of like looking forward to the next installment in a series of awesome books, where I anticipated each installment of his useless venture into the world of approaching females on the streets and whatnot.
Yeah, I remember him doing it. I’m just wondering how it came to light that he was a LARPer.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
How can a guy under 7/10 be a fake-cel?

He was probably larping about getting laid.

Like 99% of men do.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Temp. Banned
-
NEETandTIDY's a fakecel this is most unsettling. I knew that beard fag with his NT voice wasn't truecel, but I guess he wasn't really below average facially either.

Commander
-
Uninstall for sure, what a fucking clown.
greycels shouldnt speak.
NEETandTIDY's a fakecel this is most unsettling. I knew that beard fag with his NT voice wasn't truecel, but I guess he wasn't really below average facially either.
agree fags should die. The worst larper. sad that he didnt added him to the poll.
Uninstall. I still can't believe he wasted so much time and effort larping here.
rope

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est
-
Uninstall for sure. He always wrote essays about his approaches and being rejected. He sure fooled me

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I'm a genetic mistake.
-
Uninstall tbh, it's kind of funny tho that the most popular post on this site has been made by a LARP.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
lol @ u

I was in the mall - tired as fuck (yesterday rode my bike for 7 hours).

I wanted to approach. But couldn't.

I couldn't overclock myself.

So, I decided to do a low inhibition drill.

--------------

Went to a couple in the mall and asked them:

"What is your opinion of Adolf Hitler?"

GetFucked

GetFucked

Hoes Maad
-
Don't really care about any of them tbh, funny how all the attention whores turn out to be the biggest LARPs

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
definitely uninstall, also should've put neet and gamedevcel on that poll

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
NEETandTIDY´s behavior was very deceptive. This larping person was not only homosexual, but also a sociopath. The worst kind of human.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
I knew something was up with NEETandTidy. I suspected he was a tranny, turns out he fucks trannies. Close enough.

Grotesque wasn't surprising, but it was disappointing. I had a feeling he had some kind of sexual experiences in the past. He's 40, white and 6'3". He probably wasn't that fat when he was younger.
In the late 90s, being 6'3", white and normal weight was enough to get laid once or twice.
NEETandTIDY´s behavior was very deceptive. This larping person was not only homosexual, but also a sociopath. The worst kind of human.
I remember calling that little faggot a tranny. He's a faggot alright, like most soyboy anime fags.

Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
I just felt completely saddened by neetandtidy's larping. He was one of my favorite posters too. I just lose faith in the Internet a little more every day. I feel like more and more posters are just feds trying to get info out of us or provoke us to do something stupid. It's a sickening feeling really. We can't have one little corner of the world to ourselves without some alphabet soup agency fuck trying to ruin it.

superighteous

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
Whogivesafucc was the only one who disappointed me then I stopped caring.
grotesque is not fake.
Yep. Don’t care if he’s had sex. He’s not getting any anymore and never will for the remainder of his life.
Yeah, I remember him doing it. I’m just wondering how it came to light that he was a LARPer.
Posts of uninstall’s from years ago were found on lookism.net of him bragging about getting bitches. It is clearly him, exact same unique writing style and he threw a fit over his ban on the same account on lookism. With all this evidence there are people who still don’t believe it’s actually uninstall... jfl. Knajjd either snooped him out or someone reported this info to knajjd.

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Uninstall. I thought he was legit. But Grotesque, I still think, was just LARPing on Lookism.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-

Wait. WTF? What happened with Grotesque? Dude was legendary.

From this thread people are upset he had sex when he was younger? Who cares? That wouldn't make him less fucked up now.

@NEETAndTidy I trusted you, man :cryfeels:
This too. Sad.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

-
Well not exactly a "fakecel." More of a trannyfucking gay. Which is not allowed here. I am guessing he just went prison gay from being incel for too long. Or maybe he was gay all along. He was somewhat flamboyant. Either way he's still living in the gutter of SMV. Banging a gross tranny isn't anything even gay men would be proud of. It's probably the most disgusting thing a guy of any sexual orientation can do.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

-
Wait. WTF? What happened with Grotesque? Dude was legendary.
some years ago he wrote on some looks forum he got laid.
personally I don't think a monster like him could ever get laid, it was just a status larp, but your mod bros were convinced.

Vocacel

Vocacel

Fascist White Type1Diabetescel
-
Yeah that's the crazy things about these LARPers. It's different if you are incel then ascend, but if you were ascended all the time, you are literally wasting your life with subhumans just for amusements.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

-
some years ago he wrote on some looks forum he got laid.
personally I don't think a monster like him could ever get laid, it was just a status larp, but your mod bros were convinced.
Oh. Well I don't really believe historical sexual success should automatically prohibit someone from participating on an incel forum, though it can be a tough call.

Take for example an extreme hypothetical. Imagine taking Tom Cruise. Then bankrupting him. Then crippling him from the neck down. Then acidfacing him. Or just imagine his character in Vanilla Sky. Here you have a guy who was worshiped by women, then totally broken, and would have nothing left after. Fuck anyone up enough and they can become an incel. The past success wouldn't make him any less incel if you fucked him up hard enough.

Unless there was other evidence, I would be pretty certain the current version of Grotesque we knew was an incel.

But on the other hand, you can't really have an "incel forum" full of people who have identifiably bragged all over the Internet about their sexual conquests. It makes the forum mean nothing in the end if you permit it. That's why Zyros had to go. So I guess shit happens. Had sex before and incel now? Keep that shit to yourself because no one wants to hear about it.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

-
But on the other hand, you can't really have an "incel forum" full of people who have identifiably bragged all over the Internet about their sexual conquests. It makes the forum mean nothing in the end if you permit it. That's why Zyros had to go. So I guess shit happens. Had sex before and incel now? Keep that shit to yourself because no one wants to hear about it.
I agree with that. there is probably more details to this story, but I'm not the leading expert in grotesqueology. that would probably be some kiwi farms fag.

Last edited:
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Temp. Banned
-
Well not exactly a "fakecel." More of a trannyfucking gay. Which is not allowed here. I am guessing he just went prison gay from being incel for too long. Or maybe he was gay all along. He was somewhat flamboyant. Either way he's still living in the gutter of SMV. Banging a gross tranny isn't anything even gay men would be proud of. It's probably the most disgusting thing a guy of any sexual orientation can do.
Have you seen his picture? He's clearly not ugly, fat maybe with a soy look, but not a sub4 truecel. He might even be decent underneath the fat. Also even trannies would reject actual truecels. Even though it's disgusting, it's still better than being an utterly repulsive truecel. I am not saying I envy him, but he still gets to cope with sex he enjoys, while we get nothing.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

-
Have you seen his picture? He's clearly not ugly, fat maybe with a soy look, but not a sub4 truecel. He might even be decent underneath the fat. Also even trannies would reject actual truecels. Even though it's disgusting, it's still better than being an utterly repulsive truecel. I am not saying I envy him, but he still gets to cope with sex he enjoys, while we get nothing.
Yeah I know. He's 5'5" though and autistic or mental as fuck. The guy was living in a sea of filth and trash. Balding too.

His only pros were being white and having no obvious facial deformities. But lots of guys on this site meet those two criteria as well. In the end, NEET still had to fuck a disgusting tranny which is gutter tier whether you're gay or straight. Gays will fuck almost anything. That's why gays almost universally can't be incel.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Temp. Banned
-
Yeah I know. He's 5'5" though and autistic or mental as fuck.
He seemed pretty NT on video and voice chat, also reminds me of another fakecel who claimed he was 5'2'', but was larping about his height , was there any actual proof he was short and autistic?

In the end, NEET still had to fuck a disgusting tranny which is gutter tier whether you're gay or straight.
Some people have sexual tastes that would be considered gross by the majority of people, perhaps that was his fetish. I see no real reason he should have to date a transgender, I think he could have gotten a landwhale at least, even if what he said was true.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

-
He seemed pretty NT on video and voice chat, also reminds me of another fakecel who claimed he was 5'2'', but was larping about his height , was there any actual proof he was short and autistic?

Some people have sexual tastes that would be considered gross by the majority of people, perhaps that was his fetish. I see no real reason he should have to date a transgender, I think he could have gotten a landwhale at least, even if what he said was true.
Yeah I dunno man. Possibly. Either way he's a known trannyfucker so he's out.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Captain
-
Fontaine i believe his name was. I'll never forget that "i ascended" thread he made.