Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which users who turned out to be fakecels have disappointed you the most ?

Which one

• Cuckbud

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Grotesque

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Telle-m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uninstall

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Zyros

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Need to at least be registered on that site since more than a year.

Personally, grotesque was one motherfucker that I could never imagine that he was a fakecel. It really broke my heart to know that he sold us out but anyway..

Uninstall

I use to always commende his mental strength to go through that many rejections.

Uninstall for sure, what a fucking clown.

Honestly, I'd say Uninstall out of these choices but.. also NEETandTidy is a major one for me as well. I haven't interacted with the LARPing tranny-dating fag myself, but I was quite amazed at how much he posted and his overall reputation in here I think.

Personally, grotesque was one motherfucker that I could never imagine that he was a fakecel. It really broke my heart to know that he sold us out but anyway..
what happened to him? i didnt lurk here for like a month. link if u have some

uninstall.

zyros didnt "turn out" to be fakecel because he never claimed to be incel in the first place. and grotesque is not fake.

whogivesafucc, him trying to out me as a fakecel was fairly amusing as far as this place goes

I would say NEET, but at the same time, it’s not true ascension for NEET, so I wouldn’t classify him as a 100% fakecel.

(I’d love for someone to prove me wrong and prove he is a fakecel even if he is dating a trans woman.)

My vote goes to Uninstall and looking at the votes, it seems not too many people disagree.

What was the full story with uninstall? I always miss shit.

@jackbud: he cucked out and made us look bad.
@NEETAndTidy is for more personal reasons less than the forum's well-being.

Idk any of these.

Uninstall, no questions asked

Uninstall. I still can't believe he wasted so much time and effort larping here.

Grotesque I guess. Not Uninstall since I saw him mention that he had sex a year ago, before the reveal. So I knew he was either an ugly non-incel cold approaching like a retard or a LARPer

I would say NEET, but at the same time, it’s not true ascension for NEET, so I wouldn’t classify him as a 100% fakecel.

What was the full story with uninstall? I always miss shit.
Uninstall pretended to approach something like.. 1000 foids on the street over the course of months and weeks, fooling a lot of us in the process and LARPing in general as an incel when he wasn't. Truly unfortunate, since I really was admiring his posts and how he'd have the guts to pull off such a fruitless endeavor in the first place. It was kind of like looking forward to the next installment in a series of awesome books, where I anticipated each installment of his useless venture into the world of approaching females on the streets and whatnot.

Uninstall pretended to approach something like.. 1000 foids on the street over the course of months and weeks, fooling a lot of us in the process and LARPing in general as an incel when he wasn't. Truly unfortunate, since I really was admiring his posts and how he'd have the guts to pull off such a fruitless endeavor in the first place. It was kind of like looking forward to the next installment in a series of awesome books, where I anticipated each installment of his useless venture into the world of approaching females on the streets and whatnot.
Yeah, I remember him doing it. I’m just wondering how it came to light that he was a LARPer.

How can a guy under 7/10 be a fake-cel?

He was probably larping about getting laid.

Like 99% of men do.

Neet literally socked me tbh.

NEETandTIDY's a fakecel this is most unsettling. I knew that beard fag with his NT voice wasn't truecel, but I guess he wasn't really below average facially either.

Uninstall for sure, what a fucking clown.
greycels shouldnt speak.
NEETandTIDY's a fakecel this is most unsettling. I knew that beard fag with his NT voice wasn't truecel, but I guess he wasn't really below average facially either.
agree fags should die. The worst larper. sad that he didnt added him to the poll.
Uninstall. I still can't believe he wasted so much time and effort larping here.
rope

Uninstall for sure. He always wrote essays about his approaches and being rejected. He sure fooled me

Uninstall tbh, it's kind of funny tho that the most popular post on this site has been made by a LARP.

lol @ u

I was in the mall - tired as fuck (yesterday rode my bike for 7 hours).

I wanted to approach. But couldn't.

I couldn't overclock myself.

So, I decided to do a low inhibition drill.

--------------

Went to a couple in the mall and asked them:

"What is your opinion of Adolf Hitler?"

Don't really care about any of them tbh, funny how all the attention whores turn out to be the biggest LARPs

definitely uninstall, also should've put neet and gamedevcel on that poll

NEETandTIDY´s behavior was very deceptive. This larping person was not only homosexual, but also a sociopath. The worst kind of human.

I knew something was up with NEETandTidy. I suspected he was a tranny, turns out he fucks trannies. Close enough.

Grotesque wasn't surprising, but it was disappointing. I had a feeling he had some kind of sexual experiences in the past. He's 40, white and 6'3". He probably wasn't that fat when he was younger.
In the late 90s, being 6'3", white and normal weight was enough to get laid once or twice.
NEETandTIDY´s behavior was very deceptive. This larping person was not only homosexual, but also a sociopath. The worst kind of human.
I remember calling that little faggot a tranny. He's a faggot alright, like most soyboy anime fags.

Last edited:
I just felt completely saddened by neetandtidy's larping. He was one of my favorite posters too. I just lose faith in the Internet a little more every day. I feel like more and more posters are just feds trying to get info out of us or provoke us to do something stupid. It's a sickening feeling really. We can't have one little corner of the world to ourselves without some alphabet soup agency fuck trying to ruin it.

Whogivesafucc was the only one who disappointed me then I stopped caring.
grotesque is not fake.
Yep. Don’t care if he’s had sex. He’s not getting any anymore and never will for the remainder of his life.
Yeah, I remember him doing it. I’m just wondering how it came to light that he was a LARPer.
Posts of uninstall’s from years ago were found on lookism.net of him bragging about getting bitches. It is clearly him, exact same unique writing style and he threw a fit over his ban on the same account on lookism. With all this evidence there are people who still don’t believe it’s actually uninstall... jfl. Knajjd either snooped him out or someone reported this info to knajjd.

Last edited:
Uninstall. I thought he was legit. But Grotesque, I still think, was just LARPing on Lookism.

I knew they were all Fakecels from the beginning.

@NEETAndTidy I trusted you, man :cryfeels:

Wait. WTF? What happened with Grotesque? Dude was legendary.

From this thread people are upset he had sex when he was younger? Who cares? That wouldn't make him less fucked up now.

@NEETAndTidy I trusted you, man :cryfeels:

This too. Sad.

Well not exactly a "fakecel." More of a trannyfucking gay. Which is not allowed here. I am guessing he just went prison gay from being incel for too long. Or maybe he was gay all along. He was somewhat flamboyant. Either way he's still living in the gutter of SMV. Banging a gross tranny isn't anything even gay men would be proud of. It's probably the most disgusting thing a guy of any sexual orientation can do.

Wait. WTF? What happened with Grotesque? Dude was legendary.
some years ago he wrote on some looks forum he got laid.
personally I don't think a monster like him could ever get laid, it was just a status larp, but your mod bros were convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back