Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which users who turned out to be fakecels have disappointed you the most ?

Which one

• Cuckbud

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Grotesque

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Telle-m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uninstall

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Zyros

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Uninstall. I still can't believe he wasted so much time and effort larping here.
Yeah that's the crazy things about these LARPers. It's different if you are incel then ascend, but if you were ascended all the time, you are literally wasting your life with subhumans just for amusements.

some years ago he wrote on some looks forum he got laid.
personally I don't think a monster like him could ever get laid, it was just a status larp, but your mod bros were convinced.

Oh. Well I don't really believe historical sexual success should automatically prohibit someone from participating on an incel forum, though it can be a tough call.

Take for example an extreme hypothetical. Imagine taking Tom Cruise. Then bankrupting him. Then crippling him from the neck down. Then acidfacing him. Or just imagine his character in Vanilla Sky. Here you have a guy who was worshiped by women, then totally broken, and would have nothing left after. Fuck anyone up enough and they can become an incel. The past success wouldn't make him any less incel if you fucked him up hard enough.

Unless there was other evidence, I would be pretty certain the current version of Grotesque we knew was an incel.

But on the other hand, you can't really have an "incel forum" full of people who have identifiably bragged all over the Internet about their sexual conquests. It makes the forum mean nothing in the end if you permit it. That's why Zyros had to go. So I guess shit happens. Had sex before and incel now? Keep that shit to yourself because no one wants to hear about it.

But on the other hand, you can't really have an "incel forum" full of people who have identifiably bragged all over the Internet about their sexual conquests. It makes the forum mean nothing in the end if you permit it. That's why Zyros had to go. So I guess shit happens. Had sex before and incel now? Keep that shit to yourself because no one wants to hear about it.
I agree with that. there is probably more details to this story, but I'm not the leading expert in grotesqueology. that would probably be some kiwi farms fag.

Last edited:
Well not exactly a "fakecel." More of a trannyfucking gay. Which is not allowed here. I am guessing he just went prison gay from being incel for too long. Or maybe he was gay all along. He was somewhat flamboyant. Either way he's still living in the gutter of SMV. Banging a gross tranny isn't anything even gay men would be proud of. It's probably the most disgusting thing a guy of any sexual orientation can do.
Have you seen his picture? He's clearly not ugly, fat maybe with a soy look, but not a sub4 truecel. He might even be decent underneath the fat. Also even trannies would reject actual truecels. Even though it's disgusting, it's still better than being an utterly repulsive truecel. I am not saying I envy him, but he still gets to cope with sex he enjoys, while we get nothing.

Have you seen his picture? He's clearly not ugly, fat maybe with a soy look, but not a sub4 truecel. He might even be decent underneath the fat. Also even trannies would reject actual truecels. Even though it's disgusting, it's still better than being an utterly repulsive truecel. I am not saying I envy him, but he still gets to cope with sex he enjoys, while we get nothing.

Yeah I know. He's 5'5" though and autistic or mental as fuck. The guy was living in a sea of filth and trash. Balding too.

His only pros were being white and having no obvious facial deformities. But lots of guys on this site meet those two criteria as well. In the end, NEET still had to fuck a disgusting tranny which is gutter tier whether you're gay or straight. Gays will fuck almost anything. That's why gays almost universally can't be incel.

Yeah I know. He's 5'5" though and autistic or mental as fuck.
He seemed pretty NT on video and voice chat, also reminds me of another fakecel who claimed he was 5'2'', but was larping about his height , was there any actual proof he was short and autistic?

In the end, NEET still had to fuck a disgusting tranny which is gutter tier whether you're gay or straight.
Some people have sexual tastes that would be considered gross by the majority of people, perhaps that was his fetish. I see no real reason he should have to date a transgender, I think he could have gotten a landwhale at least, even if what he said was true.

He seemed pretty NT on video and voice chat, also reminds me of another fakecel who claimed he was 5'2'', but was larping about his height , was there any actual proof he was short and autistic?

Some people have sexual tastes that would be considered gross by the majority of people, perhaps that was his fetish. I see no real reason he should have to date a transgender, I think he could have gotten a landwhale at least, even if what he said was true.

Yeah I dunno man. Possibly. Either way he's a known trannyfucker so he's out.

forgot the biggest two

Fontaine i believe his name was. I'll never forget that "i ascended" thread he made.

King Gigacel wasn’t a larper, but he turned into a cuck and abandoned us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back