Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which western country has the most evil foids?

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
I'm wondering this. I've lived in a few European countries and ofc the general behavior is the same but I think Southern Europe is not yet as corrupt as Northern Europe. Foids seem less bitchy and show less openly their contempt for non-chad men, and they don't rub it in their face as much how much power they have. On the other hand Northern and Central Europe seem like hell, foids are mean by default and so fucking arrogant, they don't even try to hide it. They really think they're the shit and why shouldn't they, society is at their feet.

So which country(s) are most fucked foidwise?

With evil you mean immoral? If so, then its brazil by far, foids here love criminals and there are facebook pages where foids that are married with prisioners talk about when their husbands will be free (holydays and etc).

You can be ugly af, short and ehtnic, but if you become a criminal, you will instantly get pussy, hybristophilia is law here

With evil you mean immoral? If so, then its brazil by far, foids here love criminals and there are facebook pages where foids that are married with prisioners talk about when their husbands will be free (holydays and etc).

You can be ugly af, short and ehtnic, but if you become a criminal, you will instantly get pussy, hybristophilia is law here
By evil I mean: hypergamous, arrogant and entitled.

Sd

Last edited:
I'm not Slavic but from what I heard from slavcels slavic countries have the most degenerate women @Byronic Incellino @slavcel11 can back me up on this.

eastern europe. gold digging whores. but if you go for west only its probably USA and then germany

Foids in any western country can be pretty cruel if you are a non black ethnic male tbh
While UK, Canada, Australia and Germany are more outwardly feminist than the US the US isn't necessarily much better imo.

From what I've seen from the media and internet, American foids seem to be the most evil. But in my country in this current generation foids are just as bad. Foids here in the western part of Turkey are extremley self-centered and are extremely bitchy about everything, not to forget to mention that even the below average sub-7 foids still want chad, they won't even look at a sub-5 guy like me:feelsrope:
Yeah American foids look disgusting. Also not surprising that the younger generations are starting to act like them worldwide with their soft power having an ever growing influence in the digital era. It's a catastrophe, cohorts of young foids brainwashed in their teenage years to behave like a bitchy college girl. Their natural behavior is bad enough but they have to act openly hostile and dumb now.

I'm not Slavic but from what I heard from slavcels slavic countries have the most degenerate women @Byronic Incellino @slavcel11 can back me up on this.
I approve, they are the coldest and ugliest backstabbing whores you can find :dafuckfeels:

@Speedloader can confirm

Last edited:
Then I think is sweden
I could easily imagine this because of how feminist they are. Also they probably think they're the top of the food chain being tall, white, blonde foids and they believe that the whole world must lust after them, especially ugly third world men. Also their virtue signaling regarding refugees must be insufferable, since they would never think of getting anywhere near one : "I want to be open to everyone regardless of their color or creed, but only if they stay away from me and I never ever have to interact with them ":soy:
JFL :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Seems pretty bad everywhere now.

Foids in any western country can be pretty cruel if you are a non black ethnic male tbh
While UK, Canada, Australia and Germany are more outwardly feminist than the US the US isn't necessarily much better imo.
Being ethnic in the west is hell one earth, I should know.
I approve, they are the coldest and ugliest backstabbing whores you can find :dafuckfeels:

@Speedloader can confirm
I have only met a few and it also appeared this way. But isn't EE supposedly more based and less feminist than WE?

Last edited:
germany is pretty bad

Any anglo country

Evil isn't really quantifiable. They're all evil. No need to compare beyond that.

The United states because the foids there are most negrofied and American “culture” is a completely artificial nigger worshipping Jewish invention. Unfortunately a lot of Western Europe is becoming this too with the onset of refugees and rap.

New Zealand or Australia, closely followed by Canada. Complete nanny states.

America by far. Then the other Anglo countries.

i can't speak much for western europe but if i had to say what the measures of foid evilness are, they would be:
- level of emancipation of the women in that society
- how poor and open to the world the country is, making foids turn themselves into export goods
- the sheer power of the jews in that country's government and institutions
- how historically defeated, wrong and guilty the native men in that society are considered to be (this generally correlates closely to "lost a war in recent memory", much more than "muh evil acts")

you can see that Germany for example is safe from being poor, but it does very poorly on the "defeated and guilty" part, so the foids are still evil garbage and force the men to sexpat. the jews are pretty strong there too.

less guilty and jew-controlled countries, like towards the center and the balkans, tend to have the issue of being poor and foids knowing since 5th grade that they are export goods and too good for the local men.

big winner countries like UK, US, have the issue of extremely drastic and draconic jew control. they have almost no benefit from being rich and victorious and historically "in the right", the jewish influence is so powerful it drags them down by annihilating their women and relations between the sexes.

if I had to guess at a country that's doing well, maybe Switzerland? they managed to avoid losing wars in recent memory, they are not poor, and they are not very open either. though I'm sure jews are trying hard to change the last one.

Last edited:
New Zealand or Australia, closely followed by Canada. Complete nanny states.
Don't forget the United Cuckdom although I only have experience dealing with Cucknadians so idk

Basically any urban city center, has the worst foids of any country.

Alot of people saying Germany, lol. I found them relatively friendly and open to conversation. Try england it's about 10x worst, it's 10 guys for every 1 women

USA, USA, USA

The United states because the foids there are most negrofied and American “culture” is a completely artificial nigger worshipping Jewish invention. Unfortunately a lot of Western Europe is becoming this too with the onset of refugees and rap.
we must carry the legacy of dixie forward

we must carry the legacy of dixie forward
Southern culture and its subsects are basically the last part of an actual American culture and not artificial jewish rap "shit nigga nigga shit bitches and hoes"

Southern culture and its subsects are basically the last part of an actual American culture and not artificial jewish rap "shit nigga nigga shit bitches and hoes"
this x100000

Nobody here knows the definition of western lmao

It's the UK, no contest.
Yeaj that's right cuck, it's da neggerz causing you to be incel. Never women's fault with you tradcucks is it? LMFAO. Face it, women just hate your genes, even more than the nazis you worship do.

Last edited:
I'm wondering this. I've lived in a few European countries and ofc the general behavior is the same but I think Southern Europe is not yet as corrupt as Northern Europe. Foids seem less bitchy and show less openly their contempt for non-chad men, and they don't rub it in their face as much how much power they have. On the other hand Northern and Central Europe seem like hell, foids are mean by default and so fucking arrogant, they don't even try to hide it. They really think they're the shit and why shouldn't they, society is at their feet.

So which country(s) are most fucked foidwise?
Russian women are the fucking Antichrist. You remember the tale about the fisherman and the golden fish? There is a fucking reason it originated in Russia.

They want their males to be emotionaless robots and they are VERY traditional. Retards here think it's a good thing but it actually isn't. It means: "Go work 12 hours a day and bring the money which I can spend friviously." Hell give me an ugly Western foid. The "beautiful" foids in Russia aren't worth it, because they are demons made flesh.

United States
Sweden
england
ukraine
russia
france
canada

I think Anglo countries in general.

Russian women are the fucking Antichrist. You remember the tale about the fisherman and the golden fish? There is a fucking reason it originated in Russia.

They want their males to be emotionaless robots and they are VERY traditional. Retards here think it's a good thing but it actually isn't. It means: "Go work 12 hours a day and bring the money which I can spend friviously." Hell give me an ugly Western foid. The "beautiful" foids in Russia aren't worth it, because they are demons made flesh.
I'd rather be an emotionless robot for a woman who is OK to have intimacy with me, than to be treated as a fucking 'human being' by an arrogant slut, who clearly shows I'm out of her league. I should be grateful for being 'friendzoned' by Anglobitch, yeah.

Last edited:
Every whore hole is a whore everywhere. Social freedom and wealth only enables that.

France bro, french foids are the most arrogant and entités
people on earth

eastern europe. gold digging whores. but if you go for west only its probably USA and then germany
I honestly think that gold digging slavs aren't worse than their western euro counterparts

I honestly think that gold digging slavs aren't worse than their western euro counterparts
Gold digging is bad but it's just hypergamy on a money scale, whereas in the West we get unrestrained hypergamy on looks, money and social status/thuggery. Honestly seeing women drool for chad hits harder than seeing them whoring for some wealthy guy, who maybe has worked hard to get there. Also until at least 30, even 35 hypergamy is mostly about looks, only the super rich escape it.

Germany? Anglo countries? France? Ok, but what about Italy? Oh, c'mon fellas, here also the ugliest one has thousands of suitors.

All females are equslly as evil

It also depends on the local population makeup. In a country where there is a substantial immigrant population, JBW means the immigrant men will be cucked as their women try to get with white normies, and it makes the condition to be a normie less difficult if you're white.
Tbh I think it's much harder to be Incel if you're white in European countries with significant immigration, given how girls with immigrant heritage will try to put their hands on you.
Homogenous or almost-so white countries like Eastern Europe will be a different story.