Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which woman do you find most embarrassing to be your girlfriend: a girl with down syndrome or a dwarf?

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date

Which one os more embarrasing

• Total voters
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
Both are embarrassing, but I prefer the dwarf in front of the girl with down syndrome.

I wanna fuck a midget foid

What happens is that people will make fun of you in either case. I know of men who, when having disabled partners, people talk with pity on them and people may also think they are dumb. Of course I have met many older people who think about bluepilled things. In other words, people who think that average or ugly man can work hard to conquer a better woman jfl.
I wanna fuck a midget foid
It is not the fantasy of my life, but it is preferable to a girl with down syndrome to be honest.

Atleast the dwarf will have a somewhat normal face.

TFW you don't have a cute redhead dwarf gf

tumblr_p7l3sxLOIc1uir2aqo1_400.jpg

Down syndrome is worse. The midget girl is atleast okay mentally, but down syndrome? What is she gonna do while we fuck? Bite off my dick? Scream like a chimp? Scary to think about.

Nothing more humilliating than betabuxx for a mentally retarded and ugly af down syndrome whore

Down syndrome is worse. The midget girl is atleast okay mentally, but down syndrome? What is she gonna do while we fuck? Bite off my dick? Scream like a chimp? Scary to think about.
She can say that you rape her for example and I think she has more credibility even if it's a lie than a normal woman.
It is also said that they have a very high libido. In other words, it can be much more unfaithful than normal women.

She can say that you rape her for example and I think she has more credibility even if it's a lie than a normal woman.
It is also said that they have a very high libido. In other words, it can be much more unfaithful than normal women.
Ultra horny dwarf foid who wants to frame me for raping her is nightmarefuel ngl.

I see nothing wrong with Dwarfs. They would be short, but not that bad. They also consider people under 5 foot as dwarf and I'm fine with a woman being that short myself.
Down syndrome though is a whole different ball game.

Both...
Make mine dark skinned. For the lols

Short girls with thicc asses are a gift to the world.

I would rather rope