Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which Would You Choose [Poll] (Success On The Sexual Market)

You can choose only one, which is it?

• 1. You will never have a GF or Wife, impregnate 1000 women via IVF, no responsibilities

• 2. You get a 10/10 virgin GF who later becomes your wife, you will produce Chad and Stacey children

• 3. You are completely sterile, every woman wants to fuck you

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went for sexual pleasure. The stacy wife will get old after a while.

Let my ask you a simple question:
A. You can have sex with 10000 women no strings attached
B. You impregnate 10000 women no strings attached
Mate. I have less than zero desire to ever reproduce. I don't know why any man would. Who cares about old age. Life over once your youth and looks are over.

You can literally accomplish 1). Go to a sperm bank and donate your sperm every day.

Women don't want sperm from chad they want sex from chad. They want to be around chad. They want a relationship with chad. Chad gets a mountain of validation every day just checking his phone or walking out out of the house.

Mate. I have less than zero desire to ever reproduce. I don't know why any man would. Who cares about old age. Life over once your youth and looks are over.

You can literally accomplish 1). Go to a sperm bank and donate your sperm every day.

Women don't want sperm from chad they want sex from chad. They want to be around chad. They want a relationship with chad. Chad gets a mountain of validation every day just checking his phone or walking out out of the house.

1. No, going to a sperm bank would not accomplish #1 because there's no guarantee women would purchase your sperm, I mean I might as well tell you - "You can literally accomplish #3, just approach women and ask for sex", that's the logical equivalent, you seem to be skipping a few steps, also after a while they would stop accepting my samples, and that's even if they take the first sample, some sperm banks even have height requirements of 6ft and up

2. Do you see the irony in saying you have no desire to reproduce while still being so obsessed with validation, really whats more validating of ones existence than their genetic foot print?

I wanna pick option 2 but now that I think about it, having a chad son is suifuel for me, I use to think I want a chad son, but I just cant be brutally mogged by my own son, people talking shit about an incel with stacy wife, and just imagine the son bringing a new women every weekend to fuck, while all I have is 1 stacy and every other women still think im a disgusting incel. At most I want a normie son, its selfish but idc.

Might as well choose #3 to be desired by all foid tbh...
Even if men would still think im a bug to be crushed.

And #1 is cruel as fuck, anyone who pick that cant complain if their parents is bluepilled / selfish or whatever.
Even if you are legit chad this option is still selfish, when you have a fucking incel gene and you impregnate some random roastie, youre just creating a bunch of losers..(incels and turbosluts (since thats what most ugly foid are))
What is the point of creating a bunch of losers, thats just retarded and cruel.

Even if all the foid is stacy most of the kid would just turn out high tier normie

And no, nature never really intended for some unfit incel to spread their gene far and wide, only the fittest men should. I believe lesser men grouping up and using tools to defeat the fitter men is definitely against nature tbh.

I wouldve been killed a few minute after I challenged the alpha for breeding rights. In nature I wouldnt even impregnate 1 foid tbh.
Just consider genetic recombination if this is an issue for you.

You have 1000 unborn children. Let's assume half of them are aborted. That's 500 kids. Four fifths of the survivors are incels. 100 non-incels. Out of every ten non-incel kids, nine are normies. That's ten Chads and Chadlites born from your subhuman genes, with zero effort or responsibility on your part. This is also assuming all your offspring are male -- your female offspring are pretty much guaranteed life on easy mode and a chance to procreate.

I believe lesser men grouping up and using tools to defeat the fitter men is definitely against nature tbh.

Proclaims the incel, while sending messages across vast land masses via fucking light and energy, later that even he's going to enjoy a meal consisting of meat, of animals he didn't have to hunt and could have possibly even harmed or killed him

If this is your logic, why don't you kill yourself, everything humans do is about using tools to defy nature, that's literally what makes humans human, that's our shtick

2. Do you see the irony in saying you have no desire to reproduce while still being so obsessed with validation, really whats more validating of ones existence than their genetic foot print?

No. Validation comes from living human beings. Not some abstract idea. You know that most of the MGTOW guys have kids and marriages? That absolutely destroyed them? Having kids, marrying or cohabiting with a woman is handing your balls to them to do as they please. Plus, passing on your fucked up genes and not caring if half the kids have autism and live shitty lives is depraved.

was torn about 2 and 3. picked 3 because my stacy wife will get old, and i will have more responsibilities

Who cares about old age. Life over once your youth and looks are over.
Shit man you remind of the most obvious blackpill looks = life. Im 23 and life will be over at 30.. :cryfeels: and ik id still be a virgin social outcast with 0 friends by then... :feelsrope:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry:

No. Validation comes from living human beings. Not some abstract idea.

No, validation FOR YOU comes from living human beings because you are egotistical and everything you do in life only has worth if other people acknowledge it, that's a followers mindset

passing on your fucked up genes and not caring if half the kids have autism and live shitty lives is depraved.

By that logic having sex with any woman period with your fucked up genes is depraved because you are subjecting her to your genetic inferiority, so I guess you just validated hypergamy and society treating us like trash, I mean how dare we want to enjoy sex too, I dare we want to reproduce

The most idiotic part of your argument is the fact that you are forgetting about genetic recombination, there are Chads that exist today that did not come from a Chad father, so if their fathers took your advice they wouldn't even exist, its all chance, if I impregnate 1000 women at least 10 of the boys would end up being very attractive, so how is that depraved, its a game of numbers period, there are Chads who had ugly children too

No, validation FOR YOU comes from living human beings because you are egotistical and everything you do in life only has worth if other people acknowledge it, that's a followers mindset

By that logic having sex with any woman period with your fucked up genes is depraved because you are subjecting her to your genetic inferiority, so I guess you just validated hypergamy and society treating us like trash, I mean how dare we want to enjoy sex too, I dare we want to reproduce

The most idiotic part of your argument is the fact that you are forgetting about genetic recombination, there are Chads that exist today that did not come from a Chad father, so if their fathers took your advice they wouldn't even exist, its all chance, if I impregnate 1000 women at least 10 of the boys would end up being very attractive, so how is that depraved, its a game of numbers period, there are Chads who had ugly children too

No, validation comes from other people because we live in a society not an abstract idea. And we're social animals by nature. And societies are hierarchical by nature.

I don't know where to start with this mind-bending. Firstly, subjecting "her" has nothing to do with anything. Nobody cares about her. We're talking about the offspring. If I were chad or sexually active at all I'd get the snip. JFL @ handing your life to a female, or any other person.

10 out of 1000 lol. Any child you sire over the age of 25 is at increased risk of autism, Down's Syndrome and a thousand other crippling conditions. That's sadism. Why do you give the slightest fuck about your genes? Once you're dead, you're dead. Nothing matters. All that matters are your present experiences.
Shit man you remind of the most obvious blackpill looks = life. Im 23 and life will be over at 30.. :cryfeels: and ik id still be a virgin social outcast with 0 friends by then... :feelsrope:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry:

Agepill is the blackest pill of all. It takes everything away. You get 10-15 years of youth and excitement and then 50 years of decay and misery and the world not giving a fuck about you. When I turned 27 I felt this immense grief for my youth. It didn't help that it was also the age I got hugely fat and destroyed my body. I cried often for a year or two and eventually had to get some help and antidepressants, which was torture. Now I'm 33 and about to hit the next miserable milestone. 16-26 is youth. 27-~33 is some leftover youth, where you still look and feel youngish.

No friends is the worst. I've literally been locked in my room for 15 years, haven't had a real life friend since school. You can make friends though if you put in the effort. Even if they're only online. Even female ones. Just swipe right on all females on tinder, advertise you're just looking for friends, and ask them to go see a movie or something.

Last edited:
2. I want to leave my legacy, but having Chad son and Stacy daughter would be enough, i wouldn't mind being a father to thousand, but having a 10/10 virgin gf for me easily outweights it. It all will come to what i've accomplished and experienced anyway. When you're dead you don't care you have genes remained in lots of others. My own pleasures and desires come first, any grand idea i will bother to have comes second

It's really got me thinking

Firstly, subjecting "her" has nothing to do with anything. Nobody cares about her.

No. Validation comes from living human beings. Not some abstract idea

You noticing a trend here where you project your mind onto others as this universal standard

The validation one is just ego, but the "nobody cares about women" part just shows how retarded you are, women are more important than children in society, abortion laws would not be what they are if children ranked higher than women in importance

When it comes to the validation part, when I think about it, in a sense you are correct, the validation that YOU WANT comes from other living human beings, the only individual PEOPLE LIKE ME need to validate our actions are our ourselves. I set a goal, I achieve it, that's enough for me, I don't need other people to think highly of the achievement

You noticing a trend here where you project your mind onto others as this universal standard

The validation one is just ego, but the "nobody cares about women" part just shows how retarded you are, women are more important than children in society, abortion laws would not be what they are if children ranked higher than women in importance

When it comes to the validation part, when I think about it, in a sense you are correct, the validation that YOU WANT comes from other living human beings, the only individual PEOPLE LIKE ME need to validate our actions are our ourselves. I set a goal, I achieve it, that's enough for me, I don't need other people to think highly of the achievement

If you want to procreate, you're volcel. You can, still today, leverage wanting to raise a family into getting a decent woman.

If you want to procreate, you're volcel. You can, still today, leverage wanting to raise a family into getting a decent woman.

Depends on what you mean by "procreate", if you mean expend all my resources into a single family unit then no, if I could get my sample into sperm banks and ensure their use I very well would do so, and why not, why not give the ultimate middle finger to society and nature itself, but nah fucking 5000+ women just to feel like Chad and have other people think highly of me is definitely a better choice JFL

I don't think guys like you really understand how important the concept of revenge is, and its likely because you haven't truly thought about it, if you got the perfect virgin wife today (option #2), you'd still be bitter and angry after all the years of rejection, suffering, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. The hatred for society would still be there and continue to be there until you got some form of satisfying revenge, of course you'd still enjoy having said wife and new life, but it would still "feel off", you'd still think about all the time lost and effort expended, you'd think about how you don't feel "compensated" for all that lose and suffering society enacted against you, you'd also think about all the other incels in the world that are still suffering, your possible son suffering, etc

If you went the option #3 route all these things would still apply (minus the children), you'd think about this shit every day, you'd still feel "empty", because something is missing, your redemption, your triumph over your enemies, your current success would feel empty without some form of revenge

Last edited:
Living well is the best revenge. So you want to be a spermacidal terrorist. Option 3 would mean being worshipped and holding power over the people who hurt you. That is revenge, buddy.

2 is the only one where your wife is for sure a stacy virgin.

Living well is the best revenge.

It quite literally isn't, that is just a cope, coincidentally I made a thread related to this today, but it got locked down by the cucked mods to prevent it from getting high even post numbers to move its way to the top of the forum

Option 3 would mean being worshipped and holding power over the people who hurt you. That is revenge, buddy.

1. I know you are an egoist dude, but I'm not, I don't care about being worshiped, or liked, I care about things of objective worth. Now the sexual pleasure aspect of #3 is of objective worth, that I can agree on, but it is in no way vengeance, and one can always pay for sex, but you can't really pay for vengeance, its something that can only be enjoyed if you take it with your own hands, it isn't "your revenge" if someone else gets it for you

2. I don't see how you hold power over these women because they want to fuck you, that shit could go south easily, the option said every woman wants to fuck you, you think that won't lead to jealousy at some point, probably even a false rape claim, who has power over who now. The only thing you can do with option 3 is get laid, that's it, any woman can still fuck your life up if she wants to bad enough and option 3 means you'll be interacting with hundreds of women, increasing the likelihood you'll encounter such a woman

in 3, i would like in this case to explore and enjoy myself; 2 only if 10/10 young foid and children offer me status and Power and the same for the other options (for happiness is a feeling that Power grows, that resistance is overcome); I would not, moreover, leave a beautiful son of mine to be raised by an unworthy and inferior (not in the sense of ugliness, but in the sense of spirit and classicity), but if it is known that the child is my daughter then the narrative changes; it is all about prestige in the end, and depending on the alternative, 2 seems to be the most appreciative in terms of exposure, but 3 also follows the concept of happiness as floating and never stable, ie pleasure and enjoyment It would be less boredom, because the aspect of boredom is important, because it is not just a matter of feeling or validating, but about being stimulated in a healthy way and acquiring a certain kind of status and image that explore your unknown pleasures, which is important; this is just a summary of cases, so whatever

Last edited: