Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which Would You Choose [Poll] (Success On The Sexual Market)

You can choose only one, which is it?

• 1. You will never have a GF or Wife, impregnate 1000 women via IVF, no responsibilities

• 2. You get a 10/10 virgin GF who later becomes your wife, you will produce Chad and Stacey children

• 3. You are completely sterile, every woman wants to fuck you

Results are only viewable after voting.
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I think a thread like this is perfect for introspective thought on the topic of inceldom, because it truly gauges what it is an individual is seeking from sex and relationships, what each person actually wants

1. Evolutionary Legacy
2. Familial Legacy
3. Sexual Pleasure

For me its a tie between #1 and #3, but ultimately I'd choose #1, I could always just pay for sex, impregnating a bunch of women would pretty much be khanmaxxing

If I ever discovered some kind of "love potion" kind of BS I would not sell it or reveal it publicly, I'd travel the world using it impregnating thousands of women JFL

I think the ultimate fuck you an incel can do against society, is to defy what nature and society intended for him

Imagine scientists thousands of years in the future finding that a lot of people are somehow just related to some random guy and nobody knows why :feelskek:

I would love to produce a fantastic family of (hopefully) equally successful offspring.

I've always wanted to find someone right for me and move to the Suburbs to build an amazing life with amazing children I could be proud of. But as time goes by my life is simply not going in that direction anymore

I would rather produce quality.

Sterile chick magnet. Women are only worth the sex. I want nothing else from them.

Number 2 because Chad and Stacy will spred my genes farther than IVF would. Chad has a harem of all kinds of foids, Stacy produces more Chads and Stacies. Chad son would likely leave dozens of offspring. Most IVF babies are for infertile careerwomen. They will likely grow up incel or soyboy. Number 3 is just hedonism with nothing left behind. Sex loses its appeal after awhile according to my gigachad friend. Kinda like masturbation for us.

You have to be out of your gourd to not choose 3. Wtf why would you have children in this god forsaken circus show of a modern world?

2# is the only sane and non degenerate option.

One QT waifu is nice, but every woman wanting to fuck me is heaven on earth.

I would love to produce a fantastic family of (hopefully) equally successful offspring.

I've always wanted to find someone right for me and move to the Suburbs to build an amazing life with amazing children I could be proud of. But as time goes by my life is simply not going in that direction anymore

I wouldn’t want to have children and then leave them fatherless in this godforsaken world.
2 sounds the most appealing to me

If my wife would stay loyal and our children would be ours, I'd choose number 2

1000 Children with no father figure is 1000 autists.

I considered 2 but it has some flaws:

• you never said the 10/10 foid would be loyal. In other words she'd cheat later with Chad since I'm ugly and autistic
  • my daughters would be Chad's cumdumpsters. *hits pipe*
  • my sons would mog me hard

lol jfl at this cucked question, 2 without doubts

I considered 2 but it has some flaws:

• you never said the 10/10 foid would be loyal. In other words she'd cheat later with Chad since I'm ugly and autistic
  • my daughters would be Chad's cumdumpsters. *hits pipe*
  • my sons would mog me hard

1. I thought it was implied she'd be loyal especially since she was a virgin and you were her first (guess I should have been more specific)
2. Every guys daughter is gonna fuck Chad, it comes with the territory of having a daughter
3. You should want your sons to mog you, that's a success story

1000 Children with no father figure is 1000 autists.

Who cares, your genes will still be spread, and not all 1000 will be autists, reproducing used to be a numbers game, not a gamble like it is today, fathers "sticking around" is something new, especially for the animal kingdom much more our species

3 is the closest thing to heaven!

You can fuck any girl you want every single day and don't have to worry about children!

i dislike the idea of being sterile and the first option is not a great thing compared to the second one.

@tulasdanslos
I thought I was alone here for a while choosing #1 JFL

I'd pick 2 if I could only have sons.

Anyone who didn’t choose option 3 is a cuck.

3, let's stop perpetuating suffering...

i want the 10/10 virgin wife

#1 is my choice

#2 and #3 both sound like they can go sour quickly if enough things happen to go wrong, but #1 would be a massive middle finger to the clown world, even bigger than going ER.

JFL @ wanting to reproduce. There's no greater form of cuckoldry than being a slave to a woman and children (that the woman own).

I'd rather die a virgin.

I wanna pick option 2 but now that I think about it, having a chad son is suifuel for me, I use to think I want a chad son, but I just cant be brutally mogged by my own son, people talking shit about an incel with stacy wife, and just imagine the son bringing a new women every weekend to fuck, while all I have is 1 stacy and every other women still think im a disgusting incel. At most I want a normie son, its selfish but idc.

Might as well choose #3 to be desired by all foid tbh...
Even if men would still think im a bug to be crushed.

And #1 is cruel as fuck, anyone who pick that cant complain if their parents is bluepilled / selfish or whatever.
Even if you are legit chad this option is still selfish, when you have a fucking incel gene and you impregnate some random roastie, youre just creating a bunch of losers..(incels and turbosluts (since thats what most ugly foid are))
What is the point of creating a bunch of losers, thats just retarded and cruel.

Even if all the foid is stacy most of the kid would just turn out high tier normie

And no, nature never really intended for some unfit incel to spread their gene far and wide, only the fittest men should. I believe lesser men grouping up and using tools to defeat the fitter men is definitely against nature tbh.

I wouldve been killed a few minute after I challenged the alpha for breeding rights. In nature I wouldnt even impregnate 1 foid tbh.

Last edited:
Immature Incels talk about sex slaves and other stupid thing
I am the one who talked about sex slavery. Sex slavery is very wise, it's not an argument made using rage and emotions. The time you spend creating sex slavery is time saved for future generations, so that they will not have to figure out how to enslave foids again and they will not blame our generation for their pain.

@tulasdanslos
I thought I was alone here for a while choosing #1 JFL
Yeah, I was surprised we have something in common.
You know, I guess you're the high EQ :soy: version of me (because you mastered your ego) and we're both high IQ. So you're pretty much the best version of me.

2# is the only sane and non degenerate option.
lol jfl at this cucked question, 2 without doubts
I'd pick 2 if I could only have sons.
these
Anyone who didn’t choose option 3 is a cuck.
3 is the closest thing to heaven!

You can fuck any girl you want every single day and don't have to worry about children!

So you complain about the degeneracy that's occuring with chad's going around and fucking your looksmatch, yet you've blatantly admitted you'd happily contribute to it if you could.

Logically speaking, monogamy is the best option imo tbh

Last edited:
sex isnt the thing that i want most tbh. i picked no 2

Cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I absolutely do not want kids just sex

JFL @ wanting to reproduce. There's no greater form of cuckoldry than being a slave to a woman and children (that the woman own).

So I'm guessing you didn't read the options properly at all, because with #1 you have no responsibilities to any of the children

TBH I choose 3 cause it would be nice to inflict some sorta pain on foids who get sad when chad doesn’t commit.

So I'm guessing you didn't read the options properly at all, because with #1 you have no responsibilities to any of the children

Lol why would anyone want IVF babies? That's the worst of all. You don't even get the pleasure and validation of sex. I can't believe any sane, rational man cares about continuing his bloodline and all that archaic nonsense.

I can't believe any sane, rational man cares about continuing his bloodline and all that archaic nonsense.

So I'm guessing you didn't read my entire post properly at all JFL

I think the ultimate fuck you an incel can do against society, is to defy what nature and society intended for him

Imagine scientists thousands of years in the future finding that a lot of people are somehow just related to some random guy and nobody knows why :feelskek:

The pleasure of sex is fleeting, one day we'll probably have pills that can make you feel the intense pleasure of sex and even orgasm, of what significance will that feeling be then, it only means a lot to those of us who are starved of it and can't gain access, but on the greater scope of things it isn't that great

I think defying nature and society, and spitefully leaving a stain on the human evolutionary record that can never be removed, is a much greater feat, much more worth chasing than an orgasm that finishes in a few seconds, or creating a few attractive children that may or may nor survive, and even if they do survive there's no telling if their children do, or if their children are gay, etc.

So I'm guessing you didn't read my entire post properly at all JFL

No I didn't. But reading it just made me laugh out loud.

You're seriously proposing being a sperm bank over being chad lol. WTF. Have you ever actually looked after a kid? I have. For an hour or two, and I wanted to kill myself. I also have an autistic 4 year old nephew that has my middle name and no Father in sight (which would be how it is for most IVF babies).

Are you asexual? It isn't just about the sex. Every woman wants to fuck you make you a God. Chad is God. A Father is a slave. An IVF Father is a sadist.

You're seriously proposing being a sperm bank over being chad lol.

Isn't what we called "Chad" nothing but a sperm bank of as far as women are considered (well their subconscious mind), the attraction stems from these men exhibiting traits that allude to high quality genetics, so yes I'm proposing circumventing the system and in a way becoming superior to basically 100% of Chads who could never reach my level of genetic success despite their looks

I don't think you are really thinking this through, if you accomplished something like in option #1 YOU BEAT CHAD, YOU BEAT LIFE, YOU BEAT EVERYONE at this sick game. I think Chad for you just means a guy who can get laid a lot very easily, well that's a flimsy definition as a very rich ugly man can do the same via his wealth, Chad is a man of high genetic quality, meaning WOMEN WANT TO BREED WITH HIM, if I can cheat the system and outbreed all Chads, THEN I BEAT ALL CHAD'S AT THE GAME OF EVOLUTION PERIOD

Genetic recombination means that some of my children will even end up being Chad's and Stacys despite my genetics, so quality isn't even an issue, its a numbers game

Let my ask you a simple question:
A. You can have sex with 10000 women no strings attached
B. You impregnate 10000 women no strings attached

Which do you choose?

I'm sorry, only a low IQ idiot would choose to just be able to fuck 10000, you'd be choosing to only take part in the least important half of "the equation of life", of what worth is that number to you, at the end of the day what exists of that record that proves anything even happened, its just some pointless fun story for you to mull old age

Yeah I'd have to spend the rest of my life paying for sex rather than getting laid 24/7 with option 3, but what would option 3 guy be left with at the end of his life, nothing, just fond memories

WTF. Have you ever actually looked after a kid? I have. For an hour or two, and I wanted to kill myself

Feels like I'm repeating myself at this point, we literally just went over this:

How hard it is to raise a kid is of no relevance to the scenario since I wouldn't have to, even if 50% of my offspring ended up autistic and absolute failures I'd still have 500 different "avenues" of my genetic line passing through history, isn't that a success anyways?

I don't get your point here at all

Last edited:
22222222222222 so hard, how is this even a question

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back