While actual incel's are suffering from inceldom foid's pretend to be suffering as well like dude how can sanctioned suacide's be this cucked.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Admiral
-
A boyfriend that loves me= a boyfriend that is chad

O

OMGFML

Recruit
-
all chads leave :(

also someone should link her this thread

NEETard

NEETard

Recruit
-
Posting on suicide forums for attention when you know youd never commit suicide in 1000 yeras

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
Fuck I hate third rate beckies who think they have it as hard as truecels and suicidal people because chad dumped them

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

I am done.
-
Fire up the ovens.
Virtue signalers shall be sent to the lowest pit of hell shortly.

R

ryhan

Officer
-
Fire up the ovens.
Virtue signalers shall be sent to the lowest pit of hell shortly.

yup baisically bitch is lonely for a year try 3 year's i would say longer but i ain't gonna lie i'm quite young i only recently hit puberty like 3/4 year's ago before that i had no interest in women ngl but try being like this for 3/4 year's and then come back complaining
Posting on suicide forums for attention when you know youd never commit suicide in 1000 yeras

Yup virtue signalling tosser i swear these foid's piss me off

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Commander
-
lmao at cucks, if OP would be a male they would react with laughing emotes or just ignore this post all together after laughing

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I am a well known member there. Want me to tell her there is an entire forum of men that would be her boyfriends. Only problem is that we are not Chads.

R

ryhan

Officer
-
lmao at cucks, if OP would be a male they would react with laughing emotes or just ignore this post all together after laughing

jfl slu deserves it ngl
I am a well known member there. Want me to tell her there is an entire forum of men that would be her boyfriends. Only problem is that we are not Chads.

yup i cant be fucked to sign up tbh

yup i cant be fucked to sign up tbh

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
Females post on suicide forums for attention and likes.
Males actually kill themselves but you won't hear anything about it.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Officer
-
incels were never an option in the first part