Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

While actual incel's are suffering from inceldom foid's pretend to be suffering as well like dude how can sanctioned suacide's be this cucked.

A boyfriend that loves me= a boyfriend that is chad

all chads leave :(

also someone should link her this thread

Posting on suicide forums for attention when you know youd never commit suicide in 1000 yeras

Fuck I hate third rate beckies who think they have it as hard as truecels and suicidal people because chad dumped them

Fire up the ovens.
Virtue signalers shall be sent to the lowest pit of hell shortly.

Fire up the ovens.
Virtue signalers shall be sent to the lowest pit of hell shortly.

yup baisically bitch is lonely for a year try 3 year's i would say longer but i ain't gonna lie i'm quite young i only recently hit puberty like 3/4 year's ago before that i had no interest in women ngl but try being like this for 3/4 year's and then come back complaining
Posting on suicide forums for attention when you know youd never commit suicide in 1000 yeras

Yup virtue signalling tosser i swear these foid's piss me off

HCXfks9.png
lmao at cucks, if OP would be a male they would react with laughing emotes or just ignore this post all together after laughing

I am a well known member there. Want me to tell her there is an entire forum of men that would be her boyfriends. Only problem is that we are not Chads.

HCXfks9.png
lmao at cucks, if OP would be a male they would react with laughing emotes or just ignore this post all together after laughing

jfl slu deserves it ngl
I am a well known member there. Want me to tell her there is an entire forum of men that would be her boyfriends. Only problem is that we are not Chads.

yup i cant be fucked to sign up tbh

yup i cant be fucked to sign up tbh

Females post on suicide forums for attention and likes.
Males actually kill themselves but you won't hear anything about it.

incels were never an option in the first part