Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel While Healthcare Spits In The Face Of Men Who Need Reconstructive Surgeries, This Website Raises Money For Non-Ugly Foids To Get Ass And Tit Implants

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
https://getcosmetic.com/

^^^^FUCKING "VERY INSECURE".... WANTS CUCKS TO PAY FOR A LABIAPLASTY!^^^^

Ladies ONLY! Incels can't even beg grandmas for surgerybux here.

FUCK, I WISH THERE WAS A VOLCANO ON TUTORIAL ISLAND ONE THOUSAND TIMES THE SIZE OF MT. ETNA!

Foids want to keep us down. They don't want us to improve because if we could we'd be able to demand more from them without them using their elevated SMV as a weapon.

It's hilarious because even the most deformed (doubt any of these are) foid has plenty of suitors, but they want chad only.

Meanwhile the sub8s that need surgery literally have no potential partners and even this is a gamble.

:reeeeee:

https://getcosmetic.com/

View attachment 245523
View attachment 245532
View attachment 245522View attachment 245524
View attachment 245525
^^^^FUCKING "VERY INSECURE".... WANTS CUCKS TO PAY FOR A LABIAPLASTY!^^^^

View attachment 245529
Ladies ONLY! Incels can't even beg grandmas for surgerybux here.

View attachment 245531

FUCK, I WISH THERE WAS A VOLCANO ON TUTORIAL ISLAND ONE THOUSAND TIMES THE SIZE OF MT. ETNA!
Wow. I read that as 478 dollars first, then I looked closer.
I believe that since this site exists some of us can scam cucks and honestly the thought of doing so is convincing me to

This Is A Non-sequitur But Writing Like This Is A Symptom Of Gayness.

Life on tutorial mode

Wow. I read that as 478 dollars first, then I looked closer.
I believe that since this site exists some of us can scam cucks and honestly the thought of doing so is convincing me to
Cucks expect pictures and videos in exchange. We'd have to find a few foids with several large galleries of photos that cannot be reverse image searched to use.
This Is A Non-sequitur But Writing Like This Is A Symptom Of Gayness.
Cope.

It's how you write titles. They do the same thing on news websites and shit.

Cucks expect pictures and videos in exchange. We'd have to find a few foids with several large galleries of photos that cannot be reverse image searched to use.

Cope.

It's how you write titles. They do the same thing on news websites and shit.
Damn, do they pay to see the change? Or do they pay to get pictures of her in general?

Damn, do they pay to see the change? Or do they pay to get pictures of her in general?
Both, they are mainly paying just to help m'lady get even hotter for the chads. One of them is offering used panties to her donors. Most of them say they will send pics every week and show the change.

This is aggravating. They do not need it. We do. They get it, and we don’t. It doesn’t add up. I hate whoever is behind this.

If they don't allow men to post ads, sue the site for discrimination. Men should post ads. Imagine the vantablackpills that could be dropped.

"Help, I'm 5'2 and never held a woman's hand before. Contemplating suicide. I need $80k for leg surgery so I don't feel like a subhuman anymore."

Then you scroll down and see a few dollars donated with comments like "just be yourself".

Both, they are mainly paying just to help m'lady get even hotter for the chads. One of them is offering used panties to her donors. Most of them say they will send pics every week and show the change.
What if I just run my balls over some lingerie

Donate a foid on surgery so she could raise even more money on simps and fuck even more chads. Now I've seen everything. Jesus fucking Christ.

What if I just run my balls over some lingerie
That would be excellent and the cucks would get what they fucking deserve.
If they don't allow men to post ads, sue the site for discrimination. Men should post ads. Imagine the vantablackpills that could be dropped.

"Help, I'm 5'2 and never held a woman's hand before. Contemplating suicide. I need $80k for leg surgery so I don't feel like a subhuman anymore."

Then you scroll down and see a few dollars donated with comments like "just be yourself".
Perhaps we have stumbled about a place to for incels to storm against?

Tutorial mode with cheats plus God Mode active. Woe betide any fool who says women have it harder than men.

And retarded simps will pay for it

It's hilarious because even the most deformed (doubt any of these are) foid has plenty of suitors, but they want chad only.

Meanwhile the sub8s that need surgery literally have no potential partners and even this is a gamble.

:reeeeee:
318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

Foids want to keep us down. They don't want us to improve because if we could we'd be able to demand more from them without them using their elevated SMV as a weapon.
Fire hot but you can always find another way to say someone isn't good enough if you don't want them, ESPECIALLY if they are improving just to get you. It comes across as insincere and shallow, you're supposed to accept someone who likes you for who you are (i.e. nobody).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back