Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious While incels LDAR , Foids are always on the offensive with 4th annual women march

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

All over America SJW foids are gathering by the thousands or millions to gain even more power and taxpayer $$$

this is their issues

1. Climate Change ( basically grab money for a few huckster Chad men at the top, and restrict /take away people liberty)

2. Immigration ( import more DarkTriadMaxx drug cartel gangster / DarkTriadMaxx Islamic terrorist men, its call CC ( Chad Chasing), they could care less about low status Latino foids including underage being sex slaves)

3. Reproductive Rights , yup you guessed it more Chad Chasing and minimizing the unpleasant consequences even if that is possible.

Imagine slave masters doing a march and saying their slaves oppress them

Foids should be chained up and beaten in GTA 5.

Resize 9KWoqw6rDdRVZGHtCXc2FNuj3Lpz1miv 980x590

Soon they will remove our rights

Gonna drive a semi truck through it in Minecraft.

The jew never sleeps

Imagine slave masters doing a march and saying their slaves oppress them
They are not complaining about being oppressed . They know they already are slave masters. They seek more access to more chads Chads and taxpayers dollars to oppress non chad men even more. Absolute power to cut off feet of slaves if they try to run etc....

Thank god I'm not paying for this society. One of my life goals is to be a net negative tax payer.

One of those cunts has a sign that says "there's nothing women are incapable of". How about start off with paying taxes. Women should pay all of the taxes. They're the ones that love this society so much, but no, men as tax slaves are the ones that pay for it and keep it running.

Also jfl at some jewish cunt complaining about her oppression. Is there anything more privileged than a jewish cunt?

Thank god I'm not paying for this society. One of my life goals is to be a net negative tax payer.
Mine too tbh. Just chilling on my own while society burns itself to the ground.

Imagine claiming to be "oppressed" while living extremely privileged lives on tutorial mode :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

(((Women's))) March

Lmao this happened last week and I wasnt even aware of it

Imagine being this irrelevant

It's over for non triad men. In the futurethe west will have all the thugs of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back