Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel while sexhavers are fucking in their houses all day due to the coronavirus quarantine

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
you/we are here as a normal day of your captivity.
I take it as an ordinary day. While the Normies are desperate to be locked up, that's why I suppose that those who have a partner or chads and women in general must be having sex.

now we rot 2x more while they are having 2x the sex

May any potential offspring be greeted by corona chan inshallah

May any potential offspring be greeted by corona chan inshallah
or they will be aborted, now women have abortions to hang badges like a military man

now we rot 2x more while they are having 2x the sex
especially women and chads that is nothing new, even in my building people are rowdy I want them to remove the quarantine so as not to listen to them

well for me school is canceled so im just rotting beyond rot mode at this point, but i'd rather rot than be at uni so its a win
Oh gotcha. I only would go into school once a week. My classes got moved online

or they will be aborted, now women have abortions to hang badges like a military man

especially women and chads that is nothing new, even in my building people are rowdy I want them to remove the quarantine so as not to listen to them
Mandatory death sentence for holes who have abortions for just the sake of having one inshallah.

“see how it feels dumbass?” -red foreman

And loneliness as always

No matter what circumstances somehow we are always losers in every one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back