Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel While you were rotting at home all alone during the weekend, Chad & Stacy were invited to illegally organized parties

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDY2cgQHH1Y&ab_channel=DeTelegraaf

I sincerely hope these sexhaving retarded cunts keep doing dumb shit like this, just so that they'll get locked up even longer in their houses. It's been a good 7 months now since Corona started and they are intensely longing to finally leave their houses by now because they are not used to isolation like we are, much like a druggy who just cant wait to shoot himself up with heroin. Let's be honest the only reason for the Corona rise we're seeing again (at least here in NL) is because of degenerate people like these. Too bad it's not killing them but their grandparents

I've never been to a party

why is this lifefuel? more suifuel, they're having fun and i'm alone and miserable

why is this lifefuel? more suifuel, they're having fun and i'm alone and miserable
they easily could've been back partying and going out every weekend by now like they used to but they choose to act like retards going to these illegal parties and consequently become superspreaders perpetuating corona circulation . by being reckless like they are now it will only lead to harsher lockdown measures again (already starting to get enforced here because rates are exponentially increasing), ultimately resulting in them having to suffer even longer locked up in their homes. they're shooting themselves in the foot.

i just feel bad for the truecel janitors that have to clean up after chad and stacies recklessness and disregard for the law, its to brutal :feelsbadman:

It's exciting because it's illegal, it makes it very fun for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back