Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While you're rotting/moneymaxxing/gymcelling...

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
While you're rotting/moneymaxxing/gymcelling your future wife at her prime is being plowed by a chad RIGHT NOW. When she's "had her fun" and is "looking for a real man to settle down" remember this thread, remember that she gave away her prime years to someone else and now that she's "hit the wall" she's stuck with you, a beta provider that she feels 0 attraction to and secretly hates you because she was "forced" to settle with you.

Savages being savages.

Most guys here are in their 20's, the hardest time period in finding a mate for males, when you start getting older 35+ the tables start to flip, women are "ready to settle down" start looking for a betabuxxer. Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum? No, because most of them became betabuxxers for a used up landwhale, that's the future for most incels on this forum.

:lul:
Most guys here are in their 20's, the hardest time period in finding a mate for males, when you start getting older 35+ the tables start to flip, women are "ready to settle down" start looking for a betabuxxer.
yeah , most people on here will have the chance to ascen in their thirties

but the question is , do they really want the leftovers ?
its better to pay a prostitute at that point

:lul:

yeah , most people on here will have the chance to ascen in their thirties

but the question is , do they really want the leftovers ?
its better to pay a prostitute at that point

No. Hence this thread.

Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum? No, because most of them became betabuxxers for a used up landwhale
No but I assume it's because they roped, not because they became betabuxxer. Look at suicide rates. How often do you see a 35 year old virgin get married/

Is that some kind of cuckold fetish or why do you fags always open threads with "chad is fucking your girl"?

Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum?
Well, I think that's maybe because the profound changes in the dating market have happened in the last 10-5 years. We are the frontline.

Who says i will settle for a used up cumpdumpster? I rather be alone and wealthmaxxing then let a cunt whore spend my hard-earned money.

Betabuxxing is worse than just being an incel

Really sad times for men, even billionaires are settling down or dating used roasties and single mums in their 30's and they will pop out a baby to get the inheritance which may or may not be a downie.

Foids settling for nice guys/beta buxes is a huge cope. They don't need men for that role anymore, so they just fuck chad whenever the chance happens.

Most guys here are in their 20's, the hardest time period in finding a mate for males, when you start getting older 35+ the tables start to flip, women are "ready to settle down" start looking for a betabuxxer. Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum? No, because most of them became betabuxxers for a used up landwhale, that's the future for most incels on this forum.

He's not even wrong. Some of you guys will straight up just outliermaxx provided you have surgerymaxxed/looksmaxxed/moneymaxxed hard enough

I have a future wife?

Choosing to betabux means you are a doormat, you're not a man anymore in my eyes

Lol fuck betabuxxing a degenerate whore. Virgin or no marriage. Rather remain incel than lower my standards and wife up a used up whore who hit the wall

While you're rotting/moneymaxxing/gymcelling your future wife at her prime is being plowed by a chad RIGHT NOW. When she's "had her fun" and is "looking for a real man to settle down" remember this thread, remember that she gave away her prime years to someone else and now that she's "hit the wall" she's stuck with you, a beta provider that she feels 0 attraction to and secretly hates you because she was "forced" to settle with you.

Settle nothing, the bitch will cheat, divorce and then divorce rape you for your assets as she's getting fucked by other betabuxxers/milf hunters/tyrones

I'm in my thirties, I'm 35, I don't have money, but if I had I would never marry a roastie, I'd rather be incel or die

Future wife?
Excuse me

Who says i will settle for a used up cumpdumpster? I rather be alone and wealthmaxxing then let a cunt whore spend my hard-earned money.

based

the idea of females settling with a lesser male is a redpill cope
most of them have roped

Betabuxxing is worse than just being an incel
Lol fuck betabuxxing a degenerate whore. Virgin or no marriage. Rather remain incel than lower my standards and wife up a used up whore who hit the wall

One positive to this is guys are catching on and slowly opting out

most of them have roped

This is utter bullshit.

Statistics don't support this at all. Number of incels versus how many male suicides actually happen. And most suicides are for other reasons than life-long inceldom. Most are NOT virgins/lifelong incels.

Anecdotal, but I know some men in their thirties to even sixties that never had a woman in their life. I've known some a long time. All are still alive or died of natural causes. And our country has had internationally very high suicide rates, though not any more (which is a bad development, I want as many men as possible to kill themselves)