Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White and jewish female celebs want to defund police, the only thing protecting them, LMAO

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

I'm actually for this. I think violent crime is hilarious. Criminals usually target old people and women for easy money.

It would be a shame if their houses got burned down by rioters and there wasnt enough police officers to stop them.

It would be a shame if their houses got burned down by rioters and there wasnt enough police officers to stop them.

I hope the ghetto spills all over areas where rich women are

I've spent countless hours in shitty ghettos just to play ball, lmao

they don't give a fuck about incels there

Police and military (even though they serve the world elite and Jews) are LITERALLY the only thing keeping all the zoo animals (general public) in check. and even that they do a shit job at.
JFL if you want them to go away, then the world will literally become riots and looting apocalypse for EVERYONE in the US
heh, maybe we should let it happen

let them be their own downfall, pride is their hubris.

They would enjoy getting kidnapped and enslaved by thugmaxxed Chads.

I agree with them

Ya, often in domestic disputes women are hitting their husbands, and a witness calls the police, the police arrest the husband. Police are bodyguards of the foid.

Ya, often in domestic disputes women are hitting their husbands, and a witness calls the police, the police arrest the husband. Police are bodyguards of the foid.
Police and military (even though they serve the world elite and Jews) are LITERALLY the only thing keeping all the zoo animals (general public) in check. and even that they do a shit job at.
JFL if you want them to go away, then the world will literally become riots and looting apocalypse for EVERYONE in the US
heh, maybe we should let it happen
Hopefully

1. Ban guns
2. Ban police

Women literally want to live in the stone age
full

They're funded by male taxes.

God Brie Larson makes my blood boil to no fucking end

Every man they've interacted with has treated them like a queen, they are so pampered and out of touch with reality that they can't even imagine themselves getting physically hurt. Truth is the only thing preventing them from getting raped and robbed by a mob of angry and sexually frustrated men is the collective male slavery(the state) that they are now revolting against lmao.

Tucker Carlson said it best in his latest program removing police doesn't remove "authority", because authority will be there whether you like it or not and the question is whether that authority can be held into account or can be seen as legitimate. Remove the cops and the only authority you will have is that of thugs or anyone strong enough to take charge, and those thugs won't be held accountable to anything, either law or morality.

They prolly got private security. JFL @ these priveleged cunts.

It would be so easy for incels to ascend if the police was abolished.

PLEASE PLEASE DO IT!!!

Based. Do it.

They're stupid as fuck, literally disarming themselves and getting rid of the only thing stopping them from getting robbed and killed. I'm all for it too.
I hope the ghetto spills all over areas where rich women are

I've spent countless hours in shitty ghettos just to play ball, lmao

they don't give a fuck about incels there
same, I used to live in a dump though so I didn't have to go far

White women would roll their windows up and speed up every time :feelskek:

They can probably hire private security, I guess it costs less than paying your fair share in taxes

Females have no critical thought process. The only thing they are good at doing is identifying every flaw in a man's appearance.

This is actually good for me. No more female driving and finally men have the upper hand once again.

dumbfuck deserved it for thinking he could approach a bunch of aggressive pissed off cops while protesting at 75 years old

hope the boomer died slowly

He was a long time peace activist who was bringing back a police helmet to the cops. This is beyond disgusting if true. The story went viral and is still developing. Social media reaction is fierce.

He was a long time peace activist who was bringing back a police helmet to the cops. This is beyond disgusting if true. The story went viral and is still developing. Social media reaction is fierce.

He's white so he "deserved it"

normies are laughing at him

they have private security and live in gated communities so police defunding will not affect them

1. Ban guns
2. Ban police

full
They want to see alphas go around beating up betas without consequence. That's why no guns, and no police. It's fucking barbaric and turns women on.

View attachment 271799

I'm actually for this. I think violent crime is hilarious. Criminals usually target old people and women for easy money.
How fucking stupid. It's like they want to go back to barbaric anarchy where they're treated like cattle. They were granted fucking tutorial mode, and they want to resign their god-like status?

They want to see alphas go around beating up betas without consequence. That's why no guns, and no police. It's fucking barbaric and turns women on.
It's not gonna be what they fantasize about, and they'll find that fact real quick when they are no longer protected by law. It would no longer be about the most pretty guy getting the girl, it would instead revert back to a primitive system where the biggest, strongest or meanest brute fighter wins the mating game, regardless if they have an attractive face or not. Women will no longer have a say in anything, and they will be forced to breed with any man strong enough to overpower them. If they had any semblance of intelligence, they would realize that they actually don't want advanced society to go away.

Although that system wouldn't be too bad for me though. I could finally go around and beat up simps without any consequences. Every guy that enables feminism and has backstabbed me for some girl, I could pummel his face in and unleash all my rage on without some cop to stop me. These soys wouldn't last at all, that's for damn sure.

Holy fucking shit, did he die?

Nope, in hospital, stable.

Also he is some kind of well-known "peace protester" so this was probably a stunt on his part gone awry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back