Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Anglos want to cuck arabs so bad.

Good. Fuck dubai, the cowardly cucks have already bent the knee to the white/jewish alliance and made relations with israel.
Now their women will be free to whore, their sons will be faggots, and all their wives will be cheating on them.

This is what happens when you allow the white man in.

I'm not giving government-funded media a click.

Good. Fuck dubai, the cowardly cucks have already bent the knee to the white/jewish alliance and made relations with israel.
Now their women will be free to whore, their sons will be faggots, and all their wives will be cheating on them.

Their doing it for their own interests. It's silly to care about Palestine in 2020, when other countries are in worse situations.

Notice how when they "enter" a country one of the first things they do to it is pressing for female rights. It shows how important female rights agenda is in destroying a country and making its population obedient.
It's silly to care about Palestine in 2020, when other countries are in worse situations.
I don't follow the news because of my mental health so I'm not sure if that's true. But if it is it's because nothing's left of Palestine. Jews with the help of their white allies have occupied all the parts they wanted and burned to ground the parts they didn't want.

Last edited:
Notice how when they "enter" a country one of the first things they do to it is pressing for female rights. It shows how important female rights agenda is in destroying a country and making its population obedient.
EXACTLY! Women's rights to vote were mainly given either during or RIGHT after the british empire. Coincidence? Nope. They just know how to destroy nations slowly
Their doing it for their own interests. It's silly to care about Palestine in 2020, when other countries are in worse situations.
Exactly. You cuck to israel and white interest then you deserve to be destroyed. They brought this upon themselves

EXACTLY! Women's rights to vote were mainly given either during or RIGHT after the british empire. Coincidence? Nope. They just know how to destroy nations slowly

Exactly. You cuck to israel and white interest then you deserve to be destroyed. They brought this upon themselves
it's kekfuel how whites try to blame it all on jews but whenever whites take over a country the women are given rights.

I'm not giving government-funded media a click.
Based asf

rent free

it's kekfuel how whites try to blame it all on jews but whenever whites take over a country the women are given rights.
It's their "controlled opposition" 70% of white people say it's good that we gave women's rights, the other 30% pretend to be on our side and it's it's bad, but still vote for people who give women rights and spread globohomo.

Know your whites.

Do pigskins do anything EXCEPT try and spread their globohomo elsewhere?

It shows how important female rights agenda is in destroying a country and making its population obedient.
GJ7zBW4RftVIFxoQII7Z9TppcbIqyAyKJcVUsY58XYo.jpg

Send all those shitskins back. Isn’t that shitskin princess in a judeo British embassy? Fucking even the princesses freeload off white nations. Better yet let’s also give the Arabs the Jews that they saved from European persecution in the Middle Ages.

@BummerDrummer Thoughts?
Even in France, they're seething that muslim women aren't whores like the local Frank women, hence why they want to strip them of the niqab so badly. They know it acts as a shield against degeneracy. Even in colonial Algeria,the French were doing this exact thing telling Algerian women to remove their hijabs because muh male oppression. Look up algerian french propoganda. Literally nothing has changed in 100 years

Even in France, they're seething that muslim women aren't whores like the local Frank women, hence why they want to strip them of the niqab so badly. They know it acts as a shield against degeneracy. Even in colonial Algeria,the French were doing this exact thing telling Algerian women to remove their hijabs because muh male oppression. Look up algerian french propoganda. Literally nothing has changed in 100 years
Ii already debunked this you fucking mongoloid.

the French in Algeria TOOK AWAY women’s rights, and after the independence war the ARAB ALGERIANS GAVE THEM POLITICAL REPRESENTATION.

You even agreed with me on this point and defended yourself by saying “either whites are extremely against women’s rights or for it, no in the middle” as in you called me too extreme. Now you’re double face lying? Typical Afro-semite. Looks like the Jew you Arabs saved in the Middle Ages from total destruction is rubbing off on you

Ii already debunked this you fucking mongoloid.

the French in Algeria TOOK AWAY women’s rights, and after the independence war the ARAB ALGERIANS GAVE THEM POLITICAL REPRESENTATION.

You even agreed with me on this point and defended yourself by saying “either whites are extremely against women’s rights or for it, no in the middle” as in you called me too extreme. Now you’re double face lying? Typical Afro-semite. Looks like the Jew you Arabs saved in the Middle Ages from total destruction is rubbing off on you
Nope, I said there is nothing wrong with women having rights within reason. You can't just treat them like cattle, but you can't treat them like whores either. You people went from treating them like objects to treating them like cum toilets. Islam strikes a middle ground in how much it restricts and empowers women.

Nope, I said there is nothing wrong with women having rights within reason. You can't just treat them like cattle, but you can't treat them like whores either.
Yeah, calling me “too extreme”. Nooo with u whitey u either treat them like cattle or whores nooo
You people went from treating them like objects to treating them like cum toilets. Islam strikes a middle ground in how much it restricts and empowers women.
So you understand that at a point white men treated women worse than arab men up until very very recently right? And the transition of this “treating women as cum toilets” has been a recent occurance? Is it coincidental this transition was taking place at the same 70 year gap that Jewish people were gaining immense political control? I guess it is just a coincidence right?

and also that algeria anti niqab shit wasn’t anti woman at all, and you even said yourself that’s correct. De Islamification does not always mean more women’s rights or an expansion of that. It just means deculturing a place to then replace it with your culture for better integration.

Last edited:
This.

If you hate whites so much gtfo back to your smelly shithole countries pls.

I hope she gets fucking beheaded.

Lmao we don't want those because you fucking crazy sandniggers are hiding bombs under them.

Us Whites don't need to cuck Arabs, Iranians already do that as it is.

This

Ouch, but you guys helped with their expansion.
Not me, I'm a White wage slave who can't affect anything, you're thinking of the White Boomer Christian Zionists, I hate them too.

Turkey does the same thing.
I'm convinced that Turkey and Saudi Arabia are Israel's lapdogs. Seems like Egypt and Jordan are as well.

All of this is being done because of fear of Iran, those Persians really accomplished something.
It's because Iran has cozied up with Russia and China, both Russia and China are the only nations in the way of an Anglo Jewish world order. With Russia and China gone an Anglo Jewish global-homo world can be achieved.

As usual the great game is always present.

It's because Iran has cozied up with Russia and China, both Russia and China are the only nations in the way of an Anglo Jewish world order. With Russia and China gone an Anglo Jewish global-homo world can be achieved.

As usual the great game is always present.

So instead of anglo jewish you have ex soviet marxist communist jews instead.

Who do you think is behind this campaign though lol

I hope she gets fucking beheaded
Do pigskins do anything EXCEPT try and spread their globohomo elsewhere?

the ex-wife of the emir of dubai literally got caught red-handed sleeping with her white bodyguard , jfl its over for sheikhcels no amount of money can protect you from JBW

the ex-wife of the emir of dubai literally got caught red-handed sleeping with her white bodyguard , jfl its over for sheikhcels no amount of money can protect you from JBW
BROOTAL brother. How can we survive in such a world
Also this
https://incels.is/threads/jbw-youtuber-moggers-increasing-in-the-middle-east.278951/

It's going to get worse buddyboyo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Esdsmszvdo

Last edited:
JFL at this thread :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"fuck you pigskin :feels:"
"go back to your country sand nigger :feels:"

Imagine clinging to these ideals as a bottom of society incel, your own people don't give a flying fuck about you and foids despise you. We all cope in our own ways I guess.

JFL there is a french Tyrone involved. fuck these Aussie Anglos

View: https://youtu.be/kVkCtJGVnpM?t=379

jfl AT 10:50 PART. tHERE HATRED FOR MUSLIM WOMEN AND THE BURKAS KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

Last edited: