Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White boy gets bullied in class

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-

This shit makes me very angry and sad at the same time. How can be people so mean? Especially that ugly fat, disgusting, entitled whore around 1:20 insulting him. This piece of shit would've killed herself in his situation. I would pay to beat the shit out of her. It would be a pleasure for me to end her existence. And people wonder, why I hate bitches so much.

Also, this Video is proof that JBW is a fucking joke.

Last edited:
If you're a manlet, you must carry a knife or gun at all times, for your own good.

Aw

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Must suck for white Americans to go to school with so many browns. :feelsclown: inb4 warning for writing the truth

Must suck for white Americans to go to school with so many browns. :feelsclown: inb4 warning for writing the truth
It's not only America. Same shit in some places in Europe. Any outcry against refugees or any non white people will immediately be branded a racist Nazi. It is unbearable.

It's not only America. Same shit in some places in Europe. Any outcry against refugees or any non white people will immediately be branded a racist Nazi. It is unbearable.
Must be worse these days when I was going to school evropa wasn't taken

Must be worse these days when I was going to school evropa wasn't taken
I assume that you're not from UK, France, Netherlands, Germany or Denmark. Those places are hell for white Incels.

Now ban me for saying the truth. I don't give a fuck.

I assume that you're not from France, Netherlands, Germany or Denmark. Those places are hell for white Incels.

Now ban me for saying the truth. I don't give fuck.
Indeed I'm not but I can see the black plague spreading

I went to a multicultural school. It was full of blacks and pakis and other 3rd world filth. Not to mention the dregs of society in general and every lesson was kind of like this. In between chimp outs where people would get fucked up. We had gang fights and weapons were used. That was actually kind of fun. Can you imagine how boring sitting in class was where every other minute is a chimp out?

In the typical day i wasted at school I could have done the work we were set in less than an hour.

fuck i'm getting flashbacks

Just learn to fight ffs. Teachers are useless.
This guy should go ER. They are literally asking for it.

School is torture, better NEET at home

Just learn to fight ffs. Teachers are useless.
This guy should go ER. They are literally asking for it.
I should have gone ER every day back then.

Last edited:
Life as a whitey among nogs seems like hell tbh

Seen this before.

He's one of us.

This is why school shootings are justified

Life as a whitey among nogs seems like hell tbh
This is why you have to Gymmaxx as a manlet, so that other men at least respect you. I keep myself saying that all the time, forcing me to lift weights.

This is why you have to Gymmaxx as a manlet, so that other men at least respect you. I keep myself saying that all the time, forcing me to lift weights.
I tried that but it didnt work. I’m strong but it only shows in my arms. I just look compressed or something. Being kinda buff but also 5’4 just makes you look like Wario

Lol the normie teacher letting it happen fuck school

This gives me PTSD flashbacks to high school and middle school. The black kids loved kicking my "goofy white nigga" ass. People wondER why kids snap eventually.