Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White collar vs blue collar as an incel

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Which line of work is worse and why and vice versa which is better? Remember I'm asking from a point of view as an incel and not a normie.

Blue collar is lower status and less money so less chance to ascend, and by ascend I mean betabuxx so fuck everything

You might as well just apply for disabilitybux because that's just about as equal status to blue collar trades now in the eyes of average women in 2019.

Not even fucking exaggerating. Also, STEM jobs will have you purely as betabuxx provider to a fat foid in their mid-late 30s or early 40s after shes done fucking 100+ other men.

Its basically over which ever path you go on if you're not tall and handsome.

blue pill or red pill

Ive done both. During Hs I worked at an Amazon warehouse packaging shit (yes it is as bad as the media tells you) and ive dont 2 internships so far where im basically in an office setting. IMO blue collar is worse but its like comparing shit to slightly worse shit. White collar work eats your soul over time while blue collar work is painful. Wagecucking is still a shit destiny to have.

both are shit
Yeah I suppose so, either way you spend your life under the thumb of your employers. I haven't givin a shit about any job since I've began working at 18. My preferred job is no job, nothing out there appeals to me as anything that is turned into a job I'll eventually come to hate. The fact that im held financially hostage is crippling to my psyche.

You might as well just apply for disabilitybux because that's just about as equal status to blue collar trades now in the eyes of average women in 2019.

Not even fucking exaggerating. Also, STEM jobs will have you purely as betabuxx provider to a fat foid in their mid-late 30s or early 40s after shes done fucking 100+ other men.

Its basically over which ever path you go on if you're not tall and handsome.
What a fucking depressing notion, to go through all that trouble only to get stuck with something you don't even feel was worth it. Betabuxxing is just pathetic man, might as well keep the money for copes rather then give it all away for subpar sex with a women you can barely get a hard on for... but never for a foid like the one you described

Ive done both. During Hs I worked at an Amazon warehouse packaging shit (yes it is as bad as the media tells you) and ive dont 2 internships so far where im basically in an office setting. IMO blue collar is worse but its like comparing shit to slightly worse shit. White collar work eats your soul over time while blue collar work is painful. Wagecucking is still a shit destiny to have.
Is it true that your able to fuck off at around lunch time by getting all the work done and just pretending to be busy in your cubical? Because if it's true, then its infinitely more preferable to blue collar work where your constantly busting your ass moving and lifting heavy shit.

You worked there in HS? That's a pretty soul crushing experience for a young person. I worked there at 19-20 as a packer. Probably the most mind numbing job a person can have but at least no one fucks with you. Then I got switched to dock worker and that shit is 100 times worse.