Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment White demi-gods getting rejected by the slums of Mumbai.Jbw currycels copers BTFO

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
24 hours in the slums of mumbai and..
Screenshot 4 png360612

Note: that was my first day on tinder,new acc new phone.On the first day you get most of your matches,the following days you'll be getting less and less unless you give them shekels.

1600788550954 png360616

The guy is 5/10 white, 6 matches 2 likes in 24h

Proxyphp1

Screenshot 32 png360613

Last edited:
Which pics did you use

Well yeah, whites aren't really gods to begin with.

Gods don't fuck dogs or age like milk last 30

@tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE

say what?
i actually did better than that 5\10 guy from looksmaxx while having brown features,jbw does not work in curry countries

i dind't swipe just wait 24h and see the amount of likes

im a god and fuck dogs, problems?
Then you're doing it wrong, the more you swipe the more exposure you get. Do max swipes per day that's allowed, swipe on all, and results in a few days will be 100+ matches.

Then you're doing it wrong, the more you swipe the more exposure you get. Do max swipes per day that's allowed, swipe on all, and results in a few days will be 100+ matches.
i didn't swipe but that 5\10 guy from looksmaxx did,still the same results
you can use any chadlite, not swipe at all and he will get 99+ in a few hours

Well yeah, whites aren't really gods to begin with.

Gods don't fuck dogs or age like milk last 30
You obviously never heard of the greek god zues Or edda's loki. :feelshaha:

See. It's not a gods thing..It's "white gods' thing.

But Then again african mythology is no stranger to zoophilia either tbh.

You obviously never heard of the greek god zues Or edda's loki. :feelshaha:

See. It's not a gods thing..It's "white gods' thing.

But Then again african mythology is no stranger to zoophilia either tbh.
I don't believe in human gods. Especially not cumskin human gods, as i am a Gorilla.

if you're like truecel I guess not even being white can save you, but it really depends, you gotta have the "right" pheno, gingers are white but do you think they can play JBW easily like the average german/british etc?

still you should be able to get better results

I've never read gorilla mythology before..

What's your creation story like.
Well it all started with one being called the Great Ape, an omnipresent being who existed long before mortal minds can fathom. He always was and has always been. I and apes like me were made in his image. We existed long before humans did.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the Great Ape began creating different types of apes, including ugly hairless ones (You). No one knows where he is now. But i believe he's watching over us. This is all just a test to endure for our final reward of eternal happiness and bliss in a world of our own creation

Well it all started with one being called the Great Ape, an omnipresent being who existed long before mortal minds can fathom. He always was and has always been. I and apes like me were made in his image. We existed long before humans did.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the Great Ape began creating different types of apes, including ugly hairless ones (You). No one knows where he is now. But i believe he's watching over us. This is all just a test to endure for our final reward of eternal happiness and bliss in a world of our own creation
Another aperahamic rip off.

Exactly what the world don't need.

:soy:

if you're like truecel I guess not even being white can save you, but it really depends, you gotta have the "right" pheno, gingers are white but do you think they can play JBW easily like the average german/british etc?

still you should be able to get better results
i have brown features and did better than this guy
Tinder isn't real life.
jbw is overrated