Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White foid tries her new self defense moves on huge tyrone gets dropped

>Attacking my husband
>Husband

*Sigh* It's all so tiring...I hope he chimps out and kills her like all the rest do.

lol
he took her down nicely ngl

Pretty based ngl

She orgasmed 100%

Muh defense class lol, there's a reason why combat sports are segregated by gender and weight class

That chick is legit good looking for an American foid. She's slim with a nice ass and normal skin/facial features. Jfl
Yep. After the north fucked the south in the civil war in reconstruction the north tried forcing racemixxing on the southern women among other pro black pro northern bullshit. The Ku Klux Klan was founded to combat this and now that the Klan is almost gone and can't do anything due to how extensive the federal govt is racemixxing especially in the south is at an all time high. Not good.

He's not even Tyrone. I think @Colvin76 mogs him. BBC halo reigns supreme again.

Yep. After the north fucked the south in the civil war in reconstruction the north tried forcing racemixxing on the southern women among other pro black pro northern bullshit. The Ku Klux Klan was founded to combat this and now that the Klan is almost gone and can't do anything due to how extensive the federal govt is racemixxing especially in the south is at an all time high. Not good.
What's stupid is that northerners were cucked by the industrialists and southerners had better lives in many ways. Ofc the southerners didn't want to live with descendants of negro slaves. These people call self-preservation racism. Most of the slave owners were Jews or elitist pricks who hated whites. Send the negros back to Africa or put them on reservations.

big inflated ass, getting thrown around by tyrone, her niggerization is complete

seems it always starts with the ass niggerization though

gotta clap them cheeks

What the fuck is this cringe shit. She's a fucking granny what is she doing on fucking TikTok??

That chick is legit good looking for an American foid. She's slim with a nice ass and normal skin/facial features. Jfl
Might've been in her prime. Not anymore.

Here's the thing... if she could defend herself or "take him" as she claims do you honestly think she'd still be attracted to him?

JFL. It is literally a crime not to beat your wife.

any kind of martial arts where you need to swing your legs or turn back at your opponent to make a move is meme.

not even a handgun can save a foid coz she'd have to fumble around in her fucking bag for a minute to find it and then probably accidentally shoot herself :feelshaha:

Nice personality.

Why is this based? That's a cucked claim, considering they probably fucked like rabbits afterwards.

>Attacking my husband
>Husband
View attachment 367820

*Sigh* It's all so tiring...I hope he chimps out and kills her like all the rest do.
Cope. She loves him more after that move.

She wouldnt fuck you even if the KKK was around JFL.

Last edited:
"Just betray your race, humiliate yourself on youtube and fall like an idiot just before Tyrone impregnates you bringing more mulattos to the world theory"

"Just betray your race, humiliate yourself on youtube and fall like an idiot just before Tyrone impregnates you bringing more mulattos to the world theory"

There's no such thing as "race betrayal" as no one has any inherent allegiance to race

Fuckers like Christopher Columbus having been raping ethnic women all across the world for hundreds of years lol, was that "race betrayal"?

It never existed, life is about getting what you want, allegiances don't matter, we only really have allegiance to ourselves

Race copers need to stop it with this nonsense

Do any of you guys find it weird that actual racists had no problem race mixing (via rape), but a bunch of guys today who can't even get laid want to go on and on about "racial purity"?

There's no such thing as "race betrayal" as no one has any inherent allegiance to race

Fuckers like Christopher Columbus having been raping ethnic women all across the world for hundreds of years lol, was that "race betrayal"?

It never existed, life is about getting what you want, allegiances don't matter, we only really have allegiance to ourselves

Do any of you guys find it weird that actual racists had no problem race mixing (via rape), but a bunch of guys today who can't even get laid want to go on and on about "racial purity"?

Imagine being an incel and having a sense of racial pride. I hate my race. Foids of my race (or any race for that matter) are the reason why iam rotting here.

It's a bit different I think. Women who go for blacks usually are not moved by love/lust alone but they see their relationship with Tyrone as the final nail on the coffin in their way of "rebelling" against evil white men and their racist,mysoginistic bla bla bla. If they sincerely like Tyrone ok but since this specific foid seems legit retard I doubt it. So in the end it's likely to be another "daddy's worst nightmare" foid. Notice that they never go for asian males even if more goodlooking that the typical sub-saharian.

Plus males do not really "betray" their race since they can impregnate foreign and local women as well while the foid cannot be impregnated by a black dude and a white dude at the same time

Last edited:
It's a bit different I think. Women who go for blacks usually are not moved by love/lust alone but they see their relationship with Tyrone as the final nail on the coffin in their way of "rebelling" against evil white men and their racist,mysoginistic bla bla bla.

Dude you know that's bullshit, you are using red pill bro science right now when its convenient to your argument, but if I tell you PUA works and looks is secondary you'll switch to black pill and say I'm talking bullshit, you can't have it both ways

The women who go for blacks are attracted to blacks

Notice that they never go for asian males even if more goodlooking that the typical sub-saharian.

They don't find asian men attractive, its really simple, on top of that asian men are known for having small penises

Plus males do not really "betray" their race since they can impregnate foreign and local women as well while the foid cannot be impregnated by a black dude and a white dude at the same time

Sorry, don't be hypocrite and make up special rules, its still race betrayal, a woman can give birth to a black child and then give birth to a white child afterwards, you basically trying to make a fallacious argument on the basis of "time", well pregnancies end and women are fertile for years, so by your logic no woman is a race traitor either, she can make babies for multiple races, dude there are women with 10+ children on this planet, its not like women can only get pregnant once, she can have one black baby, one latino baby, one asian baby, and seven white babies and like magic because she had a white baby its no longer race betrayal

At least try and be logically consistent

Oh and stop it with the race obsession nonsense, its completely illogical, racial allegiance is the most ridiculous bullshit, especially for an incel whose own race doesn't even want him to breed

>Attacking my husband
>Husband
View attachment 367820

Even though its almost exclusively black guys, you gonna make another threads about "ethnics". Yeah curries are really taking all the white women ffs

>Attacking my husband
>Husband
View attachment 367820

Truth. Seeing all the White Nationalists having Asian foid gf/wives and countless white whores with Tyrones makes the fight that much more hopeless feeling.

She haves bunch of videos attacking him and him beating her, she enjoys every second of it, every time he hits her pussy explodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back