Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foid tries to tempt a Sandnigger

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Holy shit.
It's DJ khaled.

tenor.gif

Based Khaled.

Lucky fucker

Sand nigger's me

She looks horrible tbh. Tattoos, dresses like a slut, fakeup. I can understand why he wouldn't want to see that shit, especially since he has a family

Normies calling him lucky jfl

LoL his eyes got out of their sockets, but that's socially unacceptable so he covers his eyes then peeks.

He should've called her a used whore with ugly fake tits and ass.

Were you too busy fucking Stacy?
Too busy being a KHV bum. I managed to get a basic social life going which is why I'm not as active anymore but as many discord regulars can confirm I'm a 2/10 truecel and mainly revisit the forum everytime I am reminded of how I have officially missed all thresholds for having any semblance of normal romantic interactions in my youth.

Too busy being a KHV bum. I managed to get a basic social life going which is why I'm not as active anymore but as many discord regulars can confirm I'm a 2/10 truecel and mainly revisit the forum everytime I am reminded of how I have officially missed all thresholds for having any semblance of normal romantic interactions in my youth.
I’m 2/10 too