Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foid will go to jail for BLM but won’t look at you like a normal human being

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

White foid going down in BLM Protest for attempted murder of 4 cops Meanwhile she won’t give u the respect she gives to an animal. Fuck foids and fuck their virtue signaling for tyrones

"Im mad women of my own race won't give me attention so ill direct it towards others."

Gg

"it failed to explode" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: literally the simplest improvised explosive in existence, foids ruin everything

would bang though

Ever notice how when foids are arrested they always put up glammed up photos of them to garner sympathy?

I think shes hot, Im a lost cause, Im finding 27 year olds attractive

I heard the phrase again today from a BLM sympathizer: "All lives don't matter until black lives matter".

-Well first of all eye for a eye makes the whole world blind so good luck getting sympathy smart asses. Also my life has never mattered to anyone so frankly I don't give a shit about their lives, I could say the same thing about ugly lives or autist lives or short lives etc. and nobody would blink an eye. Literal Joker tier here, "You care so much about these three subway guys (rich, chads, raised protests and politics by dying), but you'd walk right over me (ugly poor mentalcel with ailing mother).
No, fuck these hypocrites and fuck their idea of violence.

Even our worst members are better than this, stomping and burning shit and people that aren't even the reason they're oppressed, and in the dark to hide their faces and identities. Incels who go violent, lone wolves who are not majorly supported by other incels, who do it alone in full sight full face with many notes left over and hints and manifestos in clear daylight, don't hurt innocents but rather people who targeted them half the time, and who don't burn shit or crash cars and break shops and loot them etc. Those are the bad guys. Not the violent clowns who protest over the class/race divide.

Nooooo. Class and race are important minorities, inkwell! Appearance and mental health don't matter! You're just the 1% losers! You don't matter! Never mind that the 1% rich are super duper evil! :soy:

-Although it's the fault of white people to an extent, black culture is still hugely "toxic" both to incels and to normal people. The reason most white people are trash and most whitewashed people are trash is because they are actually BLACKwashed. There's been a thread on this yesterday.

People try to act black when they're not which is bad enough, but on top of that the way black people in US act is disgusting, both as a shame to black people from Africa and Caribbean but also in general is extremely provocative for a culture and very unfriendly to incel tier people. It's judgy, violent, tribal, over sexualized, hyper social and hypergamous. It's a nightmare for a social retard and a place to get your ass shanked for doing or saying one wrong thing - which as a clumsy or socially clumsy person is easy as hell to do. So in short I don't trust African Americans, at least not the stereotypical ones. The ones who are polite or cultured are fine. At least up in Canada almost all black people are civilized. But the US has its politics and Canada has few to none.

Literally the way all "normies" act today, almost all women, and definitely all chads and stacies, is based on the African American ideal. Which boils down to chimping out, especially women. Black women who are civilized are literally better than any race I can think of but those who are uncivilized are the most subhuman, way below even gangster black guys, because they have not only AA culture but also the female attitude which is very anti-incel in general and in AA culture.

I've seen videos and real life experiences with "hoodlum" AA black people. Guys are bad neough but girls...they're fucking mosnters. They literally beat up disabled kids and we're supposed to have empathy for them? Nah ah bish, I don't think so. Have some fucking emapthy and act like a damn human around us losers or we'll be glad the cops are murdering your asses. Your "culture" that was the rise of early inceldom (in AA communities) is the cause of all modern hypergamy and inceldom today. You are literally the reason we're unhappy, you, the black ghetto women who let white people fuck you over passively and instead of trying to dig out of that hole you dug yourself in deeper and gained the ego as strong QUEENS. Well, look who's the queen now! Glad if these assholes who have caused the degeneration of polite society with their liberal, anti-family, anti-responsibility values get arrested for all the vandalism and TERRORISM they're causing. They've already destroyed all the other races and political groups in America, now they're destroying themselves. It's like fucking clockwork.

Yes, I come across strong here. I know. But PLEASE for the love of God/Gods do your research. Inceldom DOES stem from the African American community and while I sympathize with them to a point for all the FBI and CIA glower assholes who turned these good communities to shit, they still have responsibility. I've sworn and screamed at the FBI and CIA enough and all their worldwide supports, but until now I've let AA people be. No longer. They too are responsible for letting the FBI and CIA degrade their culture to ashes and for creating a toxic and anti-man, anti-community culture in its place. One where nature and nurture trumps morals or effort and a culture which has spread and infected the first world and even the second and third worlds like wildfire or corona.

I'll edit this post if I find the damn article already.
Note: the article I found blames FEMINISM for the way black women acted and this ruined black men, black kids, black families, and eventually black communities in the USA. But feminism is part of what causes hypergamy and thus the mass unrest and unhappiness in weak/slow men of every walk of life so it's partially true despite the redpill tinge to it.

Still looking for it though. God I wish I never deleted this bookmark. It is so, so core, to this whole problem. The FBI/CIA/etc. literally created inceldom through destroying black lives in the bloody 1970s and is now prosecuting it, the very thing they created they now swear to destroy.

Fuck COINTELPRO. Fuck it back in the 20th century and fuck its modern version now too.
N***ers are not bad people.
GLOWN***ERS are our true enemies.

Last edited:
She might get her pussy pass considering NYC is pozzed, the lawyers are Jews, the judge a leftist foid and the mayor a communist agent.

Ever notice how when foids are arrested they always put up glammed up photos of them to garner sympathy?
Same as black "victims of violence", they'll show good boy phase from 4 years earlier when he went to church before he went street thug & got done by gang violence, they'll neglect to show his poser images or videos flashing cash & guns.
I heard the phrase again today from a BLM sympathizer: "All lives don't matter until black lives matter".

-Well first of all eye for a eye makes the whole world blind so good luck getting sympathy smart asses. Also my life has never mattered to anyone so frankly I don't give a shit about their lives, I could say the same thing about ugly lives or autist lives or short lives etc. and nobody would blink an eye. Literal Joker tier here, "You care so much about these three subway guys (rich, chads, raised protests and politics by dying), but you'd walk right over me (ugly poor mentalcel with ailing mother).
No, fuck these hypocrites and fuck their idea of violence.

Even our worst members are better than this, stomping and burning shit and people that aren't even the reason they're oppressed, and in the dark to hide their faces and identities. Incels who go violent, lone wolves who are not majorly supported by other incels, who do it alone in full sight full face with many notes left over and hints and manifestos in clear daylight, don't hurt innocents but rather people who targeted them half the time, and who don't burn shit or crash cars and break shops and loot them etc. Those are the bad guys. Not the violent clowns who protest over the class/race divide.

Nooooo. Class and race are important minorities, inkwell! Appearance and mental health don't matter! You're just the 1% losers! You don't matter! Never mind that the 1% rich are super duper evil! :soy:

-Although it's the fault of white people to an extent, black culture is still hugely "toxic" both to incels and to normal people. The reason most white people are trash and most whitewashed people are trash is because they are actually BLACKwashed. There's been a thread on this yesterday.

People try to act black when they're not which is bad enough, but on top of that the way black people in US act is disgusting, both as a shame to black people from Africa and Caribbean but also in general is extremely provocative for a culture and very unfriendly to incel tier people. It's judgy, violent, tribal, over sexualized, hyper social and hypergamous. It's a nightmare for a social retard and a place to get your ass shanked for doing or saying one wrong thing - which as a clumsy or socially clumsy person is easy as hell to do. So in short I don't trust African Americans, at least not the stereotypical ones. The ones who are polite or cultured are fine. At least up in Canada almost all black people are civilized. But the US has its politics and Canada has few to none.

Literally the way all "normies" act today, almost all women, and definitely all chads and stacies, is based on the African American ideal. Which boils down to chimping out, especially women. Black women who are civilized are literally better than any race I can think of but those who are uncivilized are the most subhuman, way below even gangster black guys, because they have not only AA culture but also the female attitude which is very anti-incel in general and in AA culture.

I've seen videos and real life experiences with "hoodlum" AA black people. Guys are bad neough but girls...they're fucking mosnters. They literally beat up disabled kids and we're supposed to have empathy for them? Nah ah bish, I don't think so. Have some fucking emapthy and act like a damn human around us losers or we'll be glad the cops are murdering your asses. Your "culture" that was the rise of early inceldom (in AA communities) is the cause of all modern hypergamy and inceldom today. You are literally the reason we're unhappy, you, the black ghetto women who let white people fuck you over passively and instead of trying to dig out of that hole you dug yourself in deeper and gained the ego as strong QUEENS. Well, look who's the queen now! Glad if these assholes who have caused the degeneration of polite society with their liberal, anti-family, anti-responsibility values get arrested for all the vandalism and TERRORISM they're causing. They've already destroyed all the other races and political groups in America, now they're destroying themselves. It's like fucking clockwork.

Yes, I come across strong here. I know. But PLEASE for the love of God/Gods do your research. Inceldom DOES stem from the African American community and while I sympathize with them to a point for all the FBI and CIA glower assholes who turned these good communities to shit, they still have responsibility. I've sworn and screamed at the FBI and CIA enough and all their worldwide supports, but until now I've let AA people be. No longer. They too are responsible for letting the FBI and CIA degrade their culture to ashes and for creating a toxic and anti-man, anti-community culture in its place. One where nature and nurture trumps morals or effort and a culture which has spread and infected the first world and even the second and third worlds like wildfire or corona.

I'll edit this post if I find the damn article already.
Note: the article I found blames FEMINISM for the way black women acted and this ruined black men, black kids, black families, and eventually black communities in the USA. But feminism is part of what causes hypergamy and thus the mass unrest and unhappiness in weak/slow men of every walk of life so it's partially true despite the redpill tinge to it.

Still looking for it though. God I wish I never deleted this bookmark. It is so, so core, to this whole problem. The FBI/CIA/etc. literally created inceldom through destroying black lives in the bloody 1970s and is now prosecuting it, the very thing they created they now swear to destroy.

Fuck COINTELPRO. Fuck it back in the 20th century and fuck its modern version now too.
N***ers are not bad people.
GLOWN***ERS are our true enemies.
132181_GQAuMVWZ.jpg

He gon' getchu sucka.

Last edited:
She will send us to jail for looking at her tight miniskirt designed to attract looks

She might get her pussy pass considering NYC is pozzed, the lawyers are Jews, the judge a leftist foid and the mayor a communist agent.

Same as black "victims of violence", they'll show good boy phase from 4 years earlier when he went to church before he went street thug & got done by gang violence, they'll neglect to show his poser images or videos flashing cash & guns.

132181_GQAuMVWZ.jpg

He gon' getchu sucka.
Yain't.

There are decent black people in the world and they are not the ones out there rioting. The best thing about these (now worldwide) protests is that they separate the reasonable people of any colour from the unreasonable ones. Reasonable people don't need violence for their cause, that's not cuckery, that's called thinking long term. Violence will get you to win in short term and lose in the long run but since when do normals and average IQ people understand long-term vs short-term thinking beyond the textbook definition?

The smart people know better than to riot. They protest peacefully, or not at all if they know what's really going on, the covers under the blanket racism. They see that these are all acts designed to enrage people and take focus away from the corpos even as they inject people with their trackers. Maybe now instead of it being about rona it will be about public safety and martial order, in any case, they will replace what tracking your phone does for you with something right in your body.

I know decent black people. There are some in America. They are most in Canada. Canada has had a couple protests for an equally heinous case and guess what, no violence and no looting.

Discrimination is no excuse for violence, not because it is immoral, but because it is ineffective. This is what I have learned as a lowlife from a few schools of thought and what I bring now to the incel table here this summer.