Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foids are the only race of women who auto reject Asian and Indian men in a hostile manner (when Asian & Indian men didn't even bother)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I get that even ethnic foids are repulsed at Asian and Indian men but it seems that White foids are the only race of women who get seriously offended at the mere notion of an Asian or Indian guy.

Now listen, I've been living and working here in the SF bay area / Silicon Valley for 5+ years. It seems the ONLY race of women that gives you very serious hostility (I'm not talking about passive agressive tone or body language, I'm talking serious outright hostility) are white women. Now of course not all white women treat you that way but I've never experienced an ethnic foid treating me in a hostile manner from the get go like white women do.

God I hate white women so much. They are the prime reason why we are ALL in this mess. They fall for white Anglo-Jewish male chad's trickery so easily. This is why I think a lot of whitecels stormfrontcels should not be here in this forum. They are the bottom feeding beneficiaries of white Anglo-Jewish chads. They have it far better than ethnicels.

If white women would stop being so fuckin stupid and not fall for liberal chad's bullshit. Then maybe a lot of them would settle for normie white Anglo dudes which would open up hundreds of thousands of Asian American women for Asian American men.

But thats obviously not what is happening.

All I can conclude for this year and for all the years to come is that white Anglos must diminish by about 70% of their current numbers in order for there to be justice for Asian men. Indian men are doing fine in my opinion because Indian women make White women seem like saints as far is inter-racial dating/sex/marriage.

Huh pretty sure asian females do the same

Cope, noodlewhores are the main problem.

you guys always talk about white women. its funny

They need to fuckin disappear.

They are the prime reason why Asian men are suffering so much.

They don't even want the average white guy hence so many of them go for our women when our Asian women are the best chance we Asian guys have.

Of course it takes two to tango and White dudes are just as much to blame.

I have no respect for White Anglos and I never will.

I don't wanna racemix anyway

They need to fuckin disappear.

They are the prime reason why Asian men are suffering so much.

They don't even want the average white guy hence so many of them go for our women when our Asian women are the best chance we Asian guys have.

Of course it takes two to tango and White dudes are just as much to blame.

I have no respect for White Anglos and I never will.
always pointing at others.
you said: "they are the prime reason why asian men are suffering so much."
should i start laughing now? or should i cry?
you are talking from your own little point of view. this whole thing is much more complex.
you simply behave like an BLM leftist that is getting angry all the time.
we need to start to ask the real questions: who are the real racists at the end of the day?

Nothing will be funnier than a white man destroying his bloodline by mixing with a noodlewhore

They cite “racial dating statistics” like we’re on buzzfeed. I hate white women for letting these ungrateful nonwhite monsters like OP into our great nations, and that’s why we should hate white women. This stupid little “white women are racist!!!” Nonsense is progressive astroturfing

They cite “racial dating statistics” like we’re on buzzfeed. I hate white women for letting these ungrateful nonwhite monsters like OP into our great nations, and that’s why we should hate white women. This stupid little “white women are racist!!!” Nonsense is progressive astroturfing
I don't get why they wanna racemix in the first place.

I don't get why they wanna racemix in the first place.
Lol, you think ethnics have genetic lineage or anything to be proud of? The whole point of not racemixxing is because you want to uphold your race which you take pride in. These people don’t have that.

I can pull up a picture of my great great great grandfather who lived in the 1860’s. Ethnics can’t because their nations were shitholes devoid of any technology. Their history starts whenever their grandfather or whatever came to the west. That’s it. There’s nothing TO preserve so there’s no reason not to racemix.

there’s simply nothing to take pride in (although as a person living in their homeland I.e a Japanese person in japan) as a westernized ethnic. Your people got fucked and migrated here to a different races nation. So well.

Last edited:
Lol, you think ethnics have genetic lineage or anything to be proud of? The whole point of not racemixxing is because you want to uphold your race which you take pride in. These people don’t have that.

I can pull up a picture of my great great great grandfather who lived in the 1860’s. Ethnics can’t because their nations were shitholes devoid of any technology. Their history starts whenever their grandfather or whatever came to the west. That’s it. There’s nothing TO preserve so there’s no reason not to racemix.
You know I blocked your fuckin retarded ass a LONG time ago but I can't help but to read some of your blocked replies. You are a fuckin retard lowly scum sir. You would love it if a ricecel like me as well as the long list of beta ricecel cucks on this forum kowtow to your white nationalist jew hating bullshit.

I'm not that ricecel. And I swear I see right through you insidious lowly pond scum. Insidiously malevolent. Very inhuman and not deserving of existence. Don't fuckin test me. Don't think for one second you could ever be angrier than I am.

there’s simply nothing to take pride in (although as a person living in their homeland I.e a Japanese person in japan) as a westernized ethnic. Your people got fucked and migrated here to a different races nation. So well.
the leftist to incel pipeline

OP should join antifa and BLM, they love fighting against racism and they look like incels too

True, most westernized ethnics end up getting into Nigger "culture"

You know I blocked your fuckin retarded ass a LONG time ago but I can't help but to read some of your blocked replies. You are a fuckin retard lowly scum sir. You would love it if a ricecel like me as well as the long list of beta ricecel cucks on this forum kowtow to your white nationalist jew hating bullshit.

I'm not that ricecel. And I swear I see right through you insidious lowly pond scum. Insidiously malevolent. Very inhuman and not deserving of existence. Don't fuckin test me. Don't think for one second you could ever be angrier than I am.
ic/ - Artwork/Critique » Thread #4823983

Yeah you blocked me because you’re a fragile little bitch. Go sit in the line with all the other progressive pissy pants fragile ethnics. Waah waaah muh jooo waaah white pipo had
You’re a progressive minority. You call me lowly pond but your the one who’s living in MY country. For someone who bitches about the white man you sure do love using our inventions and our government and our language. Get the fuck out of the US, a white country, and I’ll take your nonsense seriously.
OP should join antifa and BLM, they love fighting against racism and they look like incels too
He’s just as fragile as them as well. “Muh racism systemic racism” then get out. Didnt know millions of migrants are flooding into the west because they wanna deal with systemic racism.

JFL at these white stormfrontcels on this forum. They can go to anywhere on this planet from the American south and most definitely to the coastal liberal states and see tons of White male Asian female couples. Yet they come on this forum expecting some sympathy for their muh white race from us ricecels.

And whats totally sad as that we have mostly ricecels here sticking their heads into the sand afraid to get into the meta aspect of whats truly going on.

Just SEAmaxx or Japanmaxx bro, these ricecels are subhuman.

JFL at these white stormfrontcels on this forum. They can go to anywhere on this planet from the American south and most definitely to the coastal liberal states and see tons of White male Asian female couples. Yet they come on this forum expecting some sympathy for their muh white race from us ricecels.

And whats totally sad as that we have mostly ricecels here sticking their heads into the sand afraid to get into the meta aspect of whats truly going on.

Just SEAmaxx or Japanmaxx bro, these ricecels are subhuman.
OP mogged by o'bhai

White stormfrontcels say the same thing about their women. Except the vast majority of their women do not date out of their race. Whereas you see a noticeable amount of white males settling with Latinas/Asian women.

White stormfrontcels say the same thing about their women. Except the vast majority of their women do not date out of their race. Whereas you see a noticeable amount of white males settling with Latinas/Asian women.
OP if this didn't exist, you wouldn't be in the west on an english speaking underwater basket weaving forum would you now?

I find it funny how ricecels don't like white guys, but almost all white incels are happy for the ricecel if he ascends, even with a white girl. It's a weird dynamic.

Brutal, man.

I find it funny how ricecels don't like white guys, but almost all white incels are happy for the ricecel if he ascends, even with a white girl. It's a weird dynamic.
Youre factually wrong, buddy boyo.

Insecurities. Same reason why blacks are so hostile against whites.

Brutal, man.

Youre factually wrong, buddy boyo.
What are you, Chinese and Welsh? I've lurked /pol/ for years, blacked threads get all the attention, whenever someone makes a K-Pop Chang thread nobody is genuinely mad. And that's with white nationalists.

Nice try stormfrontcel. I guess I should be grateful of white generosity and just ignore the millions of White male Asian female couples in Asia. From Japan to the Phillipines to Cambodia since the early 1900s.
>stormfrontcel

you cant be fucking serious? This is what r/drama trannies used to on reddit, i bet you weren't here while that happened newfag. But i'll humor you this one, r/drama trannies used to add -cel at the end of each sentence. Go back to watching ChapoTrapHouse faggot

What are you, Chinese and Welsh? I've lurked /pol/ for years, blacked threads get all the attention, whenever someone makes a K-Pop Chang thread nobody is genuinely mad. And that's with white nationalists.
Those "blacked" threads are made by shills and bots. There's fucking blacked threads being spammed everywhere not just on /pol/. Lurk moar.

Those "blacked" threads are made by shills and bots. There's fucking blacked threads being spammed everywhere not just on /pol/. Lurk moar.
And they're made by seething crossboarders or leftypol shills. I've lurked too much.

abbo and irish

And they're made by seething crossboarders or leftypol shills. I've lurked too much.
4chan is being raided 24/7 and all the good threads get shadowbanned. You will never get anything as good as HWNDU anymore becuase the jannies are fags tbhngl

OP if this didn't exist, you wouldn't be in the west on an english speaking underwater basket weaving forum would you now?
No no no, you don’t get it. We ethnics (who’s family history only started when our grandfather came here 60 years ago) need EVERYTHING. If you don’t give us a free white woman and all the powers of government you’re in the wrong! Even when you do that you’re still in the wrong because whitey bad! That’s what CNN told me :soy:

nothing would please me more than to see the anti white apes here go one day without inventions whites made, fuck I would lol so hard I bet 500$ they couldn’t make it a day.
Nice try stormfrontcel. I guess I should be grateful of white generosity and just ignore the millions of White male Asian female couples in Asia. From Japan to the Phillipines to Cambodia since the early 1900s.
Stop using english stop using this forum stop using the internet get out of the US and I’ll take any “whitey bad” threads seriously

4chan is being raided 24/7 and all the good threads get shadowbanned. You will never get anything as good as HWNDU anymore becuase the jannies are fags tbhngl
It was bad before that. /pol/ harbor split the place in half and most went to 8chan. 2016 pretty much destroyed that website with the election attention. Wasn't long after that /r9k/ became an e-celeb and gay /soc/ board.

It was bad before that. /pol/ harbor split the place in half and most went to 8chan. 2016 pretty much destroyed that website with the election attention. Wasn't long after that /r9k/ became an e-celeb and gay /soc/ board.
summer never ends

Well, no point in replying to the many white supremacists here on this forum. Too many active users are white supremacists.

Better to ignore them ngl.

Well, no point in replying to the many white supremacists here on this forum. Too many active users are white supremacists.

do you see men in KKK costumes hiding behind every bush ready to lynch u bro? Muh white supremacists

RACE WAR!!!

Personally I think Chinks stink

Secondly Stormfrontcels are funny to me because their facts are always off and they run out and fuck chinks while screaming White Pride

Thirdly I am evolving into a God so your opinions will be shaped by my will in the future, so fight now because you won’t be able to later:feelsjuice:

Thanks man.

I get that even ethnic foids are repulsed at Asian and Indian men but it seems that White foids are the only race of women who get seriously offended at the mere notion of an Asian or Indian guy.

Now listen, I've been living and working here in the SF bay area / Silicon Valley for 5+ years. It seems the ONLY race of women that gives you very serious hostility (I'm not talking about passive agressive tone or body language, I'm talking serious outright hostility) are white women. Now of course not all white women treat you that way but I've never experienced an ethnic foid treating me in a hostile manner from the get go like white women do.

God I hate white women so much. They are the prime reason why we are ALL in this mess. They fall for white Anglo-Jewish male chad's trickery so easily. This is why I think a lot of whitecels stormfrontcels should not be here in this forum. They are the bottom feeding beneficiaries of white Anglo-Jewish chads. They have it far better than ethnicels.

If white women would stop being so fuckin stupid and not fall for liberal chad's bullshit. Then maybe a lot of them would settle for normie white Anglo dudes which would open up hundreds of thousands of Asian American women for Asian American men.

But thats obviously not what is happening.

All I can conclude for this year and for all the years to come is that white Anglos must diminish by about 70% of their current numbers in order for there to be justice for Asian men. Indian men are doing fine in my opinion because Indian women make White women seem like saints as far is inter-racial dating/sex/marriage.

Do you smell like a bag of ass though?

Also you're in SF, the street sitting capital of the US

Do you smell like a bag of ass though?

Also you're in SF, the street sitting capital of the US
I don't wanna fuckin snap. I'm driving to Nevada or across the country as soon as I can. The amount of Asian women I saw today out and about with their white boyfriends was unbearable considering how downright low I was already feeling. I'm not even fuckin kidding.

I don't wanna fuckin snap. I'm driving to Nevada or across the country as soon as I can. The amount of Asian women I saw today out and about with their white boyfriends was unbearable considering how downright low I was already feeling. I'm not even fuckin kidding.
The SF bay area is hell for ethnics

I've never been this so fuckin low in my life. I wish i never had thoughts these extreme. Some of you guys who know me are aware that I try to be objective as much as possible. I don't care where its coming from, when I hear someone objectively reasoning it makes me feel calm. It doesn't have to align with my view. At least someone attempting to objectively reason.

What's going on is noodlewhores betraying their race in masses. They could just say no and stick with ricecels, but they don't because they're hypergamous traitorous cunts. You're making the same mistake as the aznidentity copers on reddit and blame everything on whites when the real problem is with Asians: Asian females are traitorous whores and Asian males are spineless pussies who let them get away with it.

None of this would happen if Asian fathers slapped the fuck out of their daughters for even looking at a white man, but instead most of them are overjoyed to have their daughters bred by a white bull jfl. And even the ones who aren't so hopelessly cucked can't do anything because in Asian culture the head of the family is the WOMAN, not the man. The "man" is just a walking ATM wageslaving away 12 hours a day just so he can give his hard earned money to his wife who will give him some pocket change to drown away the sorrow with booze and gambling. Asia is a MATRIARCHY populated by spineless cucks and women who despise them for being so weak and subservient.

But sure the problem is the huhwhite man just lol.

What's going on is noodlewhores betraying their race in masses. They could just say no and stick with ricecels, but they don't because they're hypergamous traitorous cunts. You're making the same mistake as the aznidentity copers on reddit and blame everything on whites when the real problem is with Asians: Asian females are traitorous whores and Asian males are spineless pussies who let them get away with it.

None of this would happen if Asian fathers slapped the fuck out of their daughters for even looking at a white man, but instead most of them are overjoyed to have their daughters bred by a white bull jfl. And even the ones who aren't so hopelessly cucked can't do anything because in Asian culture the head of the family is the WOMAN, not the man. The "man" is just a walking ATM wageslaving away 12 hours a day just so he can give his hard earned money to his wife who will give him some pocket change to drown away the sorrow with booze and gambling. Asia is a MATRIARCHY populated by spineless cucks and women who despise them for being so weak and subservient.

But sure the problem is the huhwhite man just lol.
I'm not afraid to admit I get carried away. By the data and anecdote observations, White males for the most part do NOT like Indian or Black women. They spare Indian and Black men a great deal by this.

Now about half of them actually prefer our Asian women over their own white women and this is in spite of some of them knowing damn well through observations that White women and Asian men don't mix (and that is for sure not the fault of Asian men). Most Asian men would gladly experiment with white foids the same way tons of white males experiment with noodlewhores. But the reality is (getting back to the topic of my post), white foids at least white American foids, are arrogant and inhumane. So much so that they don't even want the average 5'9 white guy making 32k to 50k a year. Ethnic dude? laughable to them.
im a rice in an anglosphere country and i noticed this too. but i do have occasionally hostilility from noodle women too, but much rarer compared to the number of hostile white women.

the hostility, when felt, is very real. even you did nothing to them and never met them before. i wonder what kind of social conditioning could possibly lead to such sentiment? i wonder if it's race specific, or more of a cultural indoctrination.

also noticed such hostility from German foids as well.
Thanks dude. A lot of members here would just brush you off as a greycel but I can tell you are being honest and telling it as it is. All of the social justice they preach about doesn't apply to Asian men. And our Asian women are actively fighting against us on the side of the hypocritical white anglos (the same people who pretend to care about blacks yet they absolutely stalwart affordably housing in decent pristine view areas, the term is NIMBY)

I'm developing a very legitimate theory about the feminism, white Anglo male sexual insecurity, and the inevitable leadership of east Asian civilizations of humanity.
im a rice in an anglosphere country and i noticed this too. but i do have occasionally hostilility from noodle women too, but much rarer compared to the number of hostile white women.

the hostility, when felt, is very real. even you did nothing to them and never met them before. i wonder what kind of social conditioning could possibly lead to such sentiment? i wonder if it's race specific, or more of a cultural indoctrination.

also noticed such hostility from German foids as well.
They need to fuckin die the same way they don't view you as a normal human being. You see these white American females in the desert with no water or food, you go on.

Remember human civilization. Never show mercy to those who show you none.

Last edited:
white foids aren't worse than noodlewhores to asians; noodles are far more bitchlike off the cuff because they automatically assume extreme sexual attraction on the rice's part, whether it's there or not.

this doesn't happen with a white foid.
it's assumed by both parties that there's no possibility of rice "going for" the white foid and thus no danger. (due to the white foid's perception of rice as asexual and the fact of AMWF not being a thing).

asian men are also more against miscegenation than men of other races.
they don't worship white foids like black or indian men do.

Nah noodlewhores/currywhores are the problem. The bay are has an incel problem because rice/curry foids hate their own race. Curryfoids/ricefoids in my high school(mostly rice/curry) often remained celibate in high school and lost their viginity to white chads in colleges.