Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foids are the only race of women who auto reject Asian and Indian men in a hostile manner (when Asian & Indian men didn't even bother)

Huh pretty sure asian females do the same
Nothing will be funnier than a white man destroying his bloodline by mixing with a noodlewhore
They cite “racial dating statistics” like we’re on buzzfeed. I hate white women for letting these ungrateful nonwhite monsters like OP into our great nations, and that’s why we should hate white women. This stupid little “white women are racist!!!” Nonsense is progressive astroturfing
What's going on is noodlewhores betraying their race in masses. They could just say no and stick with ricecels, but they don't because they're hypergamous traitorous cunts. You're making the same mistake as the aznidentity copers on reddit and blame everything on whites when the real problem is with Asians: Asian females are traitorous whores and Asian males are spineless pussies who let them get away with it.

None of this would happen if Asian fathers slapped the fuck out of their daughters for even looking at a white man, but instead most of them are overjoyed to have their daughters bred by a white bull jfl. And even the ones who aren't so hopelessly cucked can't do anything because in Asian culture the head of the family is the WOMAN, not the man. The "man" is just a walking ATM wageslaving away 12 hours a day just so he can give his hard earned money to his wife who will give him some pocket change to drown away the sorrow with booze and gambling. Asia is a MATRIARCHY populated by spineless cucks and women who despise them for being so weak and subservient.

But sure the problem is the huhwhite man just lol.

Last edited:
I don't wanna racemix anyway
cope, you couldn't even if you tried.

Lol, you think ethnics have genetic lineage or anything to be proud of? The whole point of not racemixxing is because you want to uphold your race which you take pride in. These people don’t have that.

I can pull up a picture of my great great great grandfather who lived in the 1860’s. Ethnics can’t because their nations were shitholes devoid of any technology. Their history starts whenever their grandfather or whatever came to the west. That’s it. There’s nothing TO preserve so there’s no reason not to racemix.

there’s simply nothing to take pride in (although as a person living in their homeland I.e a Japanese person in japan) as a westernized ethnic. Your people got fucked and migrated here to a different races nation. So well.
people who migrate were mostly the lowest of the low in their native country, and that's why thought they had better oppurtunity in Anglo countries.

I find it funny how ricecels don't like white guys, but almost all white incels are happy for the ricecel if he ascends, even with a white girl. It's a weird dynamic.
its the same reason whites get mad if a white woman dates a black dude, but black dudes won't care if a white dude dated a black chick (unless he is a black nationalist).
I get that even ethnic foids are repulsed at Asian and Indian men but it seems that White foids are the only race of women who get seriously offended at the mere notion of an Asian or Indian guy.

Now listen, I've been living and working here in the SF bay area / Silicon Valley for 5+ years. It seems the ONLY race of women that gives you very serious hostility (I'm not talking about passive agressive tone or body language, I'm talking serious outright hostility) are white women. Now of course not all white women treat you that way but I've never experienced an ethnic foid treating me in a hostile manner from the get go like white women do.

God I hate white women so much. They are the prime reason why we are ALL in this mess. They fall for white Anglo-Jewish male chad's trickery so easily. This is why I think a lot of whitecels stormfrontcels should not be here in this forum. They are the bottom feeding beneficiaries of white Anglo-Jewish chads. They have it far better than ethnicels.

If white women would stop being so fuckin stupid and not fall for liberal chad's bullshit. Then maybe a lot of them would settle for normie white Anglo dudes which would open up hundreds of thousands of Asian American women for Asian American men.

But thats obviously not what is happening.

All I can conclude for this year and for all the years to come is that white Anglos must diminish by about 70% of their current numbers in order for there to be justice for Asian men. Indian men are doing fine in my opinion because Indian women make White women seem like saints as far is inter-racial dating/sex/marriage.
bro, why are you in San Fran? Literally the worst place to be non white

White foids are the scum of the earth and racist as fuck.
And its a white saying it to you.

I've never been this so fuckin low in my life. I wish i never had thoughts these extreme. Some of you guys who know me are aware that I try to be objective as much as possible. I don't care where its coming from, when I hear someone objectively reasoning it makes me feel calm. It doesn't have to align with my view. At least someone attempting to objectively reason.
What's going on is noodlewhores betraying their race in masses.
white foids aren't worse than noodlewhores to asians; noodles are far more bitchlike off the cuff because they automatically assume extreme sexual attraction on the rice's part, whether it's there or not.

I've been in the Bay Area as long as you have. But I think Asian women behave worse than white women. White women are largely uninterested in dating ethnics, but they still interact politely with Asian men. Asian women treat Asian men like dirt in all interactions, romantic or platonic. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Edit, regarding population dynamics: White men are the enemies of Asian men, but only insofar as men naturally compete against each other. White women are women, and will respect Asian men if Asia becomes powerful. Asian women are also women, and only respect white men, because white men dominate the world. But Asian men should never forget the betrayal of Asian women if Asia becomes dominant on the global stage.

Last edited:
I find it funny how ricecels don't like white guys, but almost all white incels are happy for the ricecel if he ascends, even with a white girl. It's a weird dynamic.

I get that even ethnic foids are repulsed at Asian and Indian men but it seems that White foids are the only race of women who get seriously offended at the mere notion of an Asian or Indian guy.

Now listen, I've been living and working here in the SF bay area / Silicon Valley for 5+ years. It seems the ONLY race of women that gives you very serious hostility (I'm not talking about passive agressive tone or body language, I'm talking serious outright hostility) are white women. Now of course not all white women treat you that way but I've never experienced an ethnic foid treating me in a hostile manner from the get go like white women do.

God I hate white women so much. They are the prime reason why we are ALL in this mess. They fall for white Anglo-Jewish male chad's trickery so easily. This is why I think a lot of whitecels stormfrontcels should not be here in this forum. They are the bottom feeding beneficiaries of white Anglo-Jewish chads. They have it far better than ethnicels.

If white women would stop being so fuckin stupid and not fall for liberal chad's bullshit. Then maybe a lot of them would settle for normie white Anglo dudes which would open up hundreds of thousands of Asian American women for Asian American men.

But thats obviously not what is happening.

All I can conclude for this year and for all the years to come is that white Anglos must diminish by about 70% of their current numbers in order for there to be justice for Asian men. Indian men are doing fine in my opinion because Indian women make White women seem like saints as far is inter-racial dating/sex/marriage.
First of all they're white
"Racial supremacy" has it's privileges

What's going on is noodlewhores betraying their race in masses. They could just say no and stick with ricecels, but they don't because they're hypergamous traitorous cunts. You're making the same mistake as the aznidentity copers on reddit and blame everything on whites when the real problem is with Asians: Asian females are traitorous whores and Asian males are spineless pussies who let them get away with it.

None of this would happen if Asian fathers slapped the fuck out of their daughters for even looking at a white man, but instead most of them are overjoyed to have their daughters bred by a white bull jfl. And even the ones who aren't so hopelessly cucked can't do anything because in Asian culture the head of the family is the WOMAN, not the man. The "man" is just a walking ATM wageslaving away 12 hours a day just so he can give his hard earned money to his wife who will give him some pocket change to drown away the sorrow with booze and gambling. Asia is a MATRIARCHY populated by spineless cucks and women who despise them for being so weak and subservient.

But sure the problem is the huhwhite man just lol.
True shit, Noodlewhores are ricecels biggest enemy

is why I think a lot of whitecels stormfrontcels should not be here in this forum. They are the bottom feeding beneficiaries of white Anglo-Jewish chads. They have it far better than ethnicels.
We're still cels, shouldn't that mean we're equal.

Fuck white foidlets ded srs. I won't breed with one, racemixing is the worst of the sins.

The Jews did this

Fuck white foidlets ded srs. I won't breed with one, racemixing is the worst of the sins.

"Race mixing" is based solely on the exoticism of interracial relationships. There is no genuine respect between interracial partners.