Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy White foids being racist toward ethnics part 304606

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

You’re not entitled to beebeesee sweety

I dont care honestly. At the end of the day, I can ape capture any of them and bring them back onto my territory.

20200312 143641

White women are disgusting
t. White man

To foids, the concept of there being any black males that aren't a 7 ft thugmaxxed tyrone with a 12 inch penis that's also an NBA player is confusing to them

inb4 taken down for race bait

Of all the stereotypes, being thought to have a large cock surely is one id get behind

I wanted to say the most disgusting of them all but then I thought about noodles.
I would say white wymn are bad, but nigger and Mexicans are bad too.
TDLR: all of them are fuckinn awful. Niggers and spics eat hot chip and speak Ebonics, whites fuck dogs, Asians eat bats, curry women street shit, and all of them slut around.

To foids, the concept of there being any black males that aren't a 7 ft thugmaxxed tyrone with a 12 inch penis that's also an NBA player is confusing to them
this pretty much.

I take it this was a catfish. No BBC is going to turn down a fuck off Stacy.

Tfw no beebeesee

Tfw blackcel and dont have bbc :cryfeels:

That's not racism. People who complain about positive stereotypes like bbc are retards.

Not surprised

No BBC for your face

SJW on the streets, KKK in the sheets.

This is common incel knowledge, females and incels acknowledge that inherently White facial features are the most conventionally attractive features for men by far. Only (attractive) White men may enter their wet hole pewpew.

lol but normalfags dont know about the dogpill so the whole point of that was moot

lol but normalfags dont know about the dogpill so the whole point of that was moot

LMAO I wish I could see her reaction when he mentioned the dogpill

LMAO I wish I could see her reaction when he mentioned the dogpill
I once saw a foid bend over and her dog instinctively went to lick her ass tbh cunt ran off

Kill all dark triad dogs tbh

Based.

It's actually interesting how the cultural milieu of white femoids' hypersexualization of black men has led to miscarriages of justice -- where black men are falsely accused of rape.