Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHITE FUCKS, INDIAN BUCKS. Curry whore admits fucking with whites First( water is wet)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
IMG 20200919 151254

@pp183 thoughts?

Remember, men gave these creatures rights.

I wouldnt fuck her for a million dollars tbh. Typical ugly curry foid.

This post been reposted for like the millionth time. Still blackpilling. And the girl is ugly as fuck.

Remember, currywhores are the most unattractive women out of all, even lower than blackwhores in many cases, since black women are hairless and have good physique and currywhores get brutally mogged by SEA/E Asian and White foids, yet they can spout shit like this. The only ones lower than currywhores would be abos. But abos don’t exist outside Australia.

Last edited:
Remember, men gave these creatures rights.
No, just Pigskins and Jews. Though because Street Shitters love white cock as a race to begin with, it also makes sense why Pajeets want to liberate Currywhores too

No, just Pigskins and Jews. Though because Street Shitters love white cock as a race to begin with, it also makes sense why Pajeets want to liberate Currywhores too
Number of particles of sand on a beach IQ

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Low iq as fuck. Pajeets don’t want to liberate currywhores, Western corporations in India want to do that. Most Pajeets are based as fuck especially in interior India and Pakistan where 90% of curries live but you don’t see them here because they’re busy doing farm work or some shit.

Western Curry’s and pakis and sands are soy though.

JBW. JBW. JBW. JBW. JBW. JBW

This post been reposted for like the millionth time. Still blackpilling. And the girl is ugly as fuck.

Remember, currywhores are the most unattractive women out of all, even lower than blackwhores in many cases, since black women are hairless and have good physique and currywhores get brutally mogged by SEA/E Asian and White foids, yet they can spout shit like this. The only ones lower than currywhores would be abos. But abos don’t exist outside Australia.
It's always good to remind ethnics that while you are rotting here, the women of your race are swallowing cum from white men.

Curry whores are disgusting, indian men rlly find them attractive or just fuck them out of desperation? I couldn't get my dick hard for them.

Curry whores are disgusting, indian men rlly find them attractive or just fuck them out of desperation? I couldn't get my fico hard for that.
Curries fuck anything. 80 year old white women get raped in India.

JFL, it's pitiful and comical at the same time ngl.
Legit, there was a British woman living in Goa who was like 60 and got raped by her curry room manager or something. Since 2012, tourists to curryland have been steadily decreasing as news of rapes, crimes, and murders come out. The only foreigners you will find in curryland are Bankers and officials from other countries and they are disgusted so much by local curries they literally live segregated from the rest of the population. Their countries have arranged a separated room accommodation which is right next to their embassy or building.

Legit, there was a British woman living in Goa who was like 60 and got raped by her curry room manager or something. Since 2012, tourists to curryland have been steadily decreasing as news of rapes, crimes, and murders come out. The only foreigners you will find in curryland are Bankers and officials from other countries and they are disgusted so much by local curries they literally live segregated from the rest of the population. Their countries have arranged a separated room accommodation which is right next to their embassy or building.
I don't blame them, índia is literal hell on earth, the worst shithole(LITERALLY) country in the planet.

Low iq as fuck. Pajeets don’t want to liberate currywhores, Western corporations in India want to do that. Most Pajeets are based as fuck especially in interior India and Pakistan where 90% of curries live but you don’t see them here because they’re busy doing farm work or some shit.

I mean the pajeet government mostly, and yes, curries to simp a lot for women.

How?

just be white proven again

Those South Asian males in western countries think going along to get along will make them more accepted and treated like everyone else.
But they also learn in time that nothing they do, no matter how they act matters.

But in all fairness, it isn't usually South Asian males in western countries contributing to the "creepy" fob stereotype but South Asian males that have come to western countries and are still pretty low inhib and act like they would in South Asia in a way that comes off as "cringy" and worthy of mockery to white and black people in western countries

Do you mean white chads, normies or incels?

curry foids are the bottom of the barrel

I'm East Asian with lots of South Asian in me which explains my low IQ. The reason I'm saying this is because all curry girls reject me for white men and so do my own race.