Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White girl says she won't have kids so she won't create more white people

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
★★★

Seriously how do you whitecels manage to make it through the day without going ER your race is constantly shooting itself in the fucking foot :feelskek:

The only problem of the white race, or any race, is setting their women free.

Being a WN AND for women being free at the same time is the lowest IQ position imaginable.

The only problem of the white race, or any race, is setting their women free.
:feelsokman: Jew media and brainwashing is what makes ethnics (and even some whites) hate or atleast have a bias against whites

:feelsokman: Jew media and brainwashing is what makes ethnics (and even some whites) hate or atleast have a bias against whites
If women were under male authority it wouldn't work. Women are the weak link of the chain and those people know it.

I'm confused. Why doesn't she just fuck an ethnic and have mutts for children?. She's just virtue signaling.

She's probably angry at a white gigachad who ghosted her or something

If women were under male authority it wouldn't work. Women are the weak link of the chain and those people know it.
Of course they fucking do. Mentally women are weak and think with their emotions, but socially and sexually they are powerful.

I'm confused. Why doesn't she just fuck an ethnic and have mutts for children?. She's just virtue signaling.

She's probably angry at a white gigachad who ghosted her or something
Literally the only answer.

This doesn't concern us in the least, except that it might serve as the 4353534534534536346th proof why alt-rightcels are gigantic cucks for orbiting these whores and putting them above ethniccels. Foids say stupid shit all the time. Not interesting tbh

She’s an anomaly tbh
This doesn't concern us in the least, except that it might serve as the 4353534534534536346th proof why alt-rightcels are gigantic cucks for orbiting these whores and putting them above ethniccels. Foids say stupid shit all the time. Not interesting tbh
Yep. If a white bitch and fellow ethniccel was drowning, guess who they would save

If a white bitch and fellow ethniccel was drowning, guess who they would save
We'll never really know, but I'm calling bullshit. On the other hand, if an eeeeeeevil white hetero cismale incel and Becky Rosenstein who said you were a poor noble PoC were drowning, who would you save?

We'll never really know, but I'm calling bullshit. On the other hand, if an eeeeeeevil white hetero cismale incel and Becky Rosenstein who said you were a poor noble PoC were drowning, who would you save?
White incel

are interested in bringing more ethnics into the world?

are interested in bringing more ethnics into the world?
If you meant to say "are you interested in bringing more ethnics into the world?", fuck no. It is immoral as fuck to pass on my subhuman genetics. Not only that I think it's maximally immoral to condemn a life(my own child) to suffering and death.

Just aim for the extinction of your race theory

If you meant to say "are you interested in bringing more ethnics into the world?", fuck no. It is immoral as fuck to pass on my subhuman genetics. Not only that I think it's maximally immoral to condemn a life(my own child) to suffering and death.
Yes motherfucker I left out the "you". rolls eyes
& Thanks for answering. Interesting to see where people with justifiable self hate issues, such as incels, stand on tribal matters like these. Some would say let the whole of humanity burn, after all.

Another self-loathing White doormat shitting on her own race to show how NOT RACIST™ she is. I'm sure groveling your way to acceptance will pay off once Whites are a permanently disenfranchised and despised minority. Just ask White South Africans how that works out for them.

Lifefuel, what you get for liberating them and pushing ethnics to do the same