Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White girl says that she was almost raped in curryland

Who cares? Not one frame. I cant feel my dick when i coom.

Dumb bitch should not have went.

Translation "an ugly Indian guy asked me out"

Fuck she's slow, can someone summarize? Oh, and if u dont want to get infucked (involubtarily fuxkd), DONT GO TO INDIA :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul::lul::lul:

She was molested in Egypt too, allegedly. @tehgymcel420

Translation "an ugly Indian guy asked me out"
Maybe multiple Indian guys asked her out. If Jeremy meeks was trying to get into her room, she wouldn't have found it so traumatizing

She ugly, should be happy for being raped

what’s wrong with indians

She ugly, should be happy for being raped

lol. She might be ugly for you, but shes still leagues above most curry foids.
She actually spoke highly of Egypt, probalby just to get upvotes from sand niggers.

Egypt is much more civil compared to curryland. It is literally a jungle out here full of filthy uncultured sub humans.

>Being a white woman

>going to India

Logic not even once

She actually spoke highly of Egypt, probably just to get upvotes from sand niggers.
Once Egyptians almost raped CBS blonde reporter in front of a big crowd in Tahrir Square(Cairo). Sand niggers are more perv than curries.

Once Egyptians almost raped CBS blonde reporter in front of a big crowd in Tahrir Square(Cairo). Sand niggers are more perv than curries.

Dayum you might have a point there. Also, lets get the facts here. she stayed in a very fucked up hotel in a bad neighborhood or atleast thats what some curryfoid said in the youtube comments.

I call bs. If this was really so traumatizing, why do this video? Can the foid not type?

I think this is the one you're talking about. Why a blonde white woman would be in the middle of a mob of Egyptian men could only be explained by political correctness. It would be racist to think that certain groups tend to be more dangerous than other groups.

Dayum you might have a point there. Also, lets get the facts here. she stayed in a very fucked up hotel in a bad neighborhood or atleast thats what some curryfoid said in the youtube comments.
Who knows. Youtubers can go to any extent for views and subscribers nowadays. Youtube recommends me videos showing foids almost nude or in bikini on thumbnails(though I don't know why it recommends me such videos) and when I click on them, I find the almost naked foids on the thumbnails and the videos are the uploader's wife or mother or sister or sometimes it is the youtuber itself if is foid. So, if you can use your own mom and sister's body for views, I won't be surprised she's lying about rape for views.

I think this is the one you're talking about. Why a blonde white woman would be in the middle of a mob of Egyptian men could only be explained by political correctness. It would be racist to think that certain groups tend to be more dangerous than other groups.

Yep, I was talking of her, though there was another reporter too who got sexually assaulted but I don't know her name.

Who knows. Youtubers can go to any extent for views and subscribers nowadays. Youtube recommends videos showing foids almost nude or in bikini on thumbnails(though I don't know why it recommends me such videos) and when I click them, I find the naked foids on the thumbnails are the uploader's wife or mother or sister. Well, if you can use your mom and sister's body for views, I won't be surprised she's lying for views.

I dont think shes lying though. A lot of curry men have no idea of what consent is. Its also their only way of ascending.

Then, no surprise, it's the rape capital of the world.

Its not the rape capital though. The proportion of rapes per male is much lesser here than in most countries. In other words, given the population, the no of rapes are quite low.

She wants to get raped by chad, not subhuman curries.
Download

Meanwhile in her instagram feed she has recently posted half-naked pictures. Clearly hasn't learned her lesson.

If only it did happen

it was in 2011 (the arabic spring) the government lost the control on the country and every thing was fucked up (rape - killing - gangs everywhere ) until the army start to take the control again

now every thing are ok there are millions of tourists come to egypt every year (12 billion usd this year egypt maked from tourism revune ) even more then countries like philippine

8219863 front cover lady kissing sphinx

She is just crying that the men who gropped her were unattractive. If a group of Chaddams did that to her it wouldn't be a problem at all.

The "almost" part makes me sad.

this bitch is the one who did a incel doc on youtube i think by her looks i am pretty sure it is her id say this is for views and attention so i feel nothing these attention seekers who claim rape or near rape

lol. She might be ugly for you, but shes still leagues above most curry foids.

Egypt is much more civil compared to curryland. It is literally a jungle out here full of filthy uncultured sub humans.
I saw videos of Indian streets, clogged with people and honking horns. Must be hell for an introverted currycel.

I hope she stepped in curry shit!

I saw videos of Indian streets, clogged with people and honking horns. Must be hell for an introverted currycel.
Arranged marriage is the only upside but it seems to be declining due to Western influence. Once it goes, India will be ripe for a large scale incel rebellion of some form.

rape == sexual advances from ugly men

fling == sexual advances from 9/10 6'3" blonde chad

ordeal == seeing short ugly mongrel's crooked dark-brown penis

sweet memory == seeing 9/10 6'3" blonde chad's 7" throbbing pink dick

almost raped means an ugly man was within 3 feet of her at any given moment

White foids are literally goddesses in curryland, what did she expect?