Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White girl says that she was almost raped in curryland

Based currycels, too bad they didn't go through with it

what’s wrong with indians
I honestly love them, I'll read headlines of like 70 Indian guys gang raping a woman, giant stone throwing dodgeball festivals, or a guy gets decapitated for asking people to shit in the toilet. You have to respect some of their primal ferocity. Coupled with the way most of them speak/type English I can't help but be entertained by them.

Isn't this the same country where a women got raped on a bus full of people?

@sub8male Is she Jewish?

Meanwhile in her instagram feed she has recently posted half-naked pictures. Clearly hasn't learned her lesson.
Haven't checked but I was guessing she was an Instagram attention whore.

Assuming she indeed is, she basically makes a living teasing men on the internet, and yet she pretends to be surprised when men want to fuck her IRL.

This reminds me of a recent video from Coach Greg Adams.

It's like women are now being offended that men want to have sex with them. Like they are virgins and not know anything about male behavior or something. Not sure if they are sincerely that dumb or just pretend to be just for clicks.

anyone who clicks on that video and gives her a view is a confirmed cuck tbh

I honestly love them, I'll read headlines of like 70 Indian guys gang raping a woman, giant stone throwing dodgeball festivals, or a guy gets decapitated for asking people to shit in the toilet. You have to respect some of their primal ferocity. Coupled with the way most of them speak/type English I can't help but be entertained by them.

Dont believe everything you see on the news.

i lol so hard at curries tbh

Dont believe everything you see on the news.
Most of this stuff seemed pretty legit. The thing about such headlines is that you have to account for India being a country of over billion in population with disparate peoples all living in one super country. I don't imagine 70 man gang rape squads are the norm, but I find the occurrence hilarious nonetheless, maybe if we had this elsewhere foids wouldn't be harassing incel men like me in their sports bras and yoga pants out in public.

Most of this stuff seemed pretty legit. The thing about such headlines is that you have to account for India being a country of over billion in population with disparate peoples all living in one super country. I don't imagine 70 man gang rape squads are the norm, but I find the occurrence hilarious nonetheless, maybe if we had this elsewhere foids wouldn't be harassing incel men like me in their sports bras and yoga pants out in public.

In the cities here, women in yoga pants are very common. So its not like the gang rapes happening in remote villages are really doing anything to curb that. India is still very gynocentric. There are even laws to arrest a guy if he manipulates a girl in to offering sex on the pretext of marriage and then dumps her. In other words, humping and dumping (when it involves manipulation) is literally a crime and get you in jail.

i saw a bunch of curry manlets sitting down. was gonna go up and ask them for bobs n vagene
C76A29A2 A7A8 40FA B97E D1D75538AFC8

In the cities here, women in yoga pants are very common. So its not like the gang rapes happening in remote villages are really doing anything to curb that. India is still very gynocentric. There are even laws to arrest a guy if he manipulates a girl in to offering sex on the pretext of marriage and then dumps her. In other words, humping and dumping (when it involves manipulation) is literally a crime and get you in jail.
That law seems like it punishes chads more than incels.

A guy got arrested last month, wouldnt exactly call him a chad.
Maybe not by Western standards but must be a high-tier normie by Indian standards at least to have succeeded into manipulating a foid into having sex with him, especially with those fucked up gender ratios.

Maybe not by Western standards but must be a high-tier normie by Indian standards at least to have succeeded into manipulating a foid into having sex with him, especially with those fucked up gender ratios.

No, the chick was ugly as fuck lol.

Fucking Indians :feelsseriously:

true they are lowinhib legends

Every single white foid obssesed with travelling deserves to suffer stuff like this and much,much worse.They have been so brainwashed with leftist propaganda about how many paradises are hidden in the worst stinky holes of Africa and the Middle East like in their favourite Hollywood movies that they got completely disattached from reality.

Always quality keks to hear about these rich white foids leaving their sheltered existence to travel through third world countries and getting raped and/or murdered. Pity this whore didn't get the curry train ran on her used up holes.

Funny how they are not the strong independent women they thought they were when they don't have cucks and white knights all around them and an entire society dedicated to protecting them and fulfilling their every need so they can just live on autoplay difficulty their entire lives.

A third world shit hole that's adopting first world feminism, I'd rather live in Zabbaleen.

Boo hoo give me views.
Not one second

Hopefully they will succeed next time, hopefully in a large gang taking turns is all I have to say!

No surprise when this happens especially over there, as 70% of women are apparently beaten by their husbands every week lol

Well what does she expect going to a country that is known for having sex depraved men that beg for bob and vagene online.

No surprise when this happens especially over there, as 70% of women are apparently beaten by their husbands every week lol

Not true. Not now, feminism is rapidly taking over the cities. 70% of all married indian women in the cities cheat.

Always quality keks to hear about these rich white foids leaving their sheltered existence to travel through third world countries and getting raped and/or murdered. Pity this whore didn't get the curry train ran on her used up holes.

Funny how they are not the strong independent women they thought they were when they don't have cucks and white knights all around them and an entire society dedicated to protecting them and fulfilling their every need so they can just live on autoplay difficulty their entire lives.
In the movies, attractive 130 something pound white girls are always martial arts experts and more courageous than every man in a 100 mile radius. If those curries had gotten in to her room, I'm sure she could have handled them. In a movie, she'd have quickly left them all unconscious.

The libleft thinks fondly of the indosphere culture even if its core which includes racial hierachy, real indian food, bribery, monogamy from the side of women, gender roles, respect for paleskins/men/elders and so on. I also like the indosphere culture; it is very beautiful and soulful but I am more auth and more right minded. Hinduism, Christianiy and communism all have very beautiful art and music. She is probably not very smart. She may have tried to find a sex guru or virtue signal by going to a dark country. Who knows?

Translation "an ugly Indian guy asked me out"
Basically. Dumb thot probably went to the slums expecting the men to bow to her for being white.