Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white girls are the best

No, white women fucking suck like all women.

Another Tyrone bragging about his white toilet. If he was just few cm shorter which is the same height as her, she wouldn't give a fuck about him.

Last edited:
Black men are such a god damn disgrace. Why do they believe in all of the wrong shit?

@Colvin76 irl

I thought @FullTimeLoser was exaggerating when he said all u do is make race bait threads.

Op is either some blacked addict from stormbasment or just another cuckit who thinks we're all white racist small dicked losers.

I thought @FullTimeLoser was exaggerating when he said all u do is make race bait threads.

Op is either some blacked addict from stormbasment or just another cuckit who thinks we're all white racist small dicked losers.
lol idc about race bro, im neither white nor black .

whore worship thread see you in ban appeals you cUCK

lots of those around here

Why do British police officers dress like parking lot attendants

Not best, just most attractive. Wait, women usually don't have much value to offer other than their looks...

Not best, just most attractive. Wait, women usually don't have much value to offer other than their looks...
this, other than that and a few culture-induced exceptions, AWALT

Deffo a troll or IT cuck

I mean this is type of water is wet thread.

Even Normans know about this, this is nothing sensational.

Another Tyrone bragging about his white toilet. If he was just few cm shorter which is the same height as her, she wouldn't give a fuck about him.
She's no doubt a 'model' who has been hired for that sketch.
Why do British police officers dress like parking lot attendants
Why do parking lot attendants where you are from, dress like British police officers?

Niggers are funny

Look like white American want civil war in their own country one way or the other.

what is this normie shit and why do you watch it?

My God that was painful to watch... What the fuck is wrong with people? How can you do this and not contemplate suicide afterwards?

Incels in the West.
Why go back?