Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White girls claiming that they’re just as oppressed as ethniccels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
So my school is offering a “diversity” summer job program opportunity for non-whites. There were a few white girls that showed up because they claimed they were “lesbian” or “bi” so they claimed they qualified.

JFL they think they were oppressed or affected by “lack of diversity” when this program wasn’t for them.

So my school is offering a “diversity” summer job program opportunity for non-whites. There were a few white girls that showed up because they claimed they were “lesbian” or “bi” so they claimed they qualified.

JFL they think they were oppressed or affected by “lack of diversity” when this program wasn’t for them.
Ethnics are in a unique position to call out white foids on their (actual) privileged position in society. I'm a light skin hispanicel, so it felt good when I call some white roastie feminist slut privileged back in college. It was enjoyable seeing them contort and writhe in pain, especially when nonwhite foids dogpiled on the white foids.

Women should not be in any if those programs. They are the most privileged group that ever lived

White foids oppressed as much as ethnicels? These bitches man

White women literally stealing opportunities from ethnics

Ethnics are in a unique position to call out white foids on their (actual) privileged position in society. I'm a light skin hispanicel, so it felt good when I call some white roastie feminist slut privileged back in college. It was enjoyable seeing them contort and writhe in pain, especially when nonwhite foids dogpiled on the white foids.
wait, you got away with it??? What kind of universe is this???

You can't be oppressed if you are white and a hole.

I bet what makes them feel oppressed is the unwanted attention from ugly guys.

wait, you got away with it??? What kind of universe is this???
You need brown foids to back you. White male cuck professor + some feminist white upper class sluts < brown foids + some ethnicels

Brown foids are higher in oppression points than white foids.

White Western women are the most privileged and sheltered demographic in tbe entire planet