Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White girls hate ethnic people

Just imagine you have to work with these girls in your daily life. Be it school, group projects, work, university etc. They even DONT want to talk with you just because your skin isnt white as theirs. This makes me depressing. The fact that i am almost paki level makes me feel soooooo uncomfortable if i am working with a white girl. I am so blackpilled, there is no return anymore. Its over.

There is really no truth to this.

Look at guys like Jay Hernandez [Pic], Idris Elba [Pic], Sidharth Malhotra [Pic] and Daniel Henney [PIC] to see that race makes zero difference, and that females are sexually attracted to good looks.

If you have an attractive face with masculine features, girls are going to dig you, regardless of whether you are brown, black, white or whatever else.

They've only been the top for the last few centuries lol.
and that means that white race is the most advanced in terms of inteligence and the ability to invent things. If white people didn't share their technology and weren't moralfags they could take over the whole world and make every ethnic their slave because they were so technologically retarded. If we didn't enslave blacks they would starve and die on aids in africa, and now they can live with normal standards but they still act like monkeys, shoot each other and breed like rabbits. Not even talking about asia. All of them would look like this

Vietnamrice

if we didn't give them technology. There wouldn't be samsung, sony, nintendo, chinese factories. Not even wietnam war and pearl harbor because there is no way they would get guns, planes or even steam engine so fast without help of white people.

Objectively speaking on average white males tend to look better than blacks so it make sense they will prefer them more on average, but most ethnicities tend to date within their race so it should not be that Big of a problem. In short acts of exclusions may appear racist, but other factors such as looks actually is the culprit and the racism is just misinterpreted in a lot of cases. It really is just the same concept that if you are good-looking you will be sexually desire more regardless of race, but if less of you ethnicity is attractive on average it will appear as if women are excluding you.

Somebody please show this to Cucktears...

I think this is just a symptom of a larger problem. Whites view other ethnicities mostly black as unproductive and not beneficial to society while blacks view whites as in moral racists who fail at all their attempts to create equality. I think equality is nearly impossible to establish be cause looks, behavior and actions of one group will always make other groups forge preference even toward or against that group. Preference ensure complete equality is impossible as you can change laws and rules, but people perception on Others Qualities Will Eventually Be Realize and that will create preference which create inequality

Females have no problem dating outside their ethnicity if the guy is attractive. Anyways, like most people have said, most females usually end up dating with the same ethnicity. I know there is also a problem with females of your ethnicity shunning you guys as well though. I'm surprised to hear you're socially excluded by fems in things besides dating in somewhere like Washington though. Maybe they hold some biases which are exacerbated by their lack of affection towards you

can confirm, white femoids want all ethnics dead.

They only race mix sometimes because it's taboo and they are into bestality. They never actually love or feel anything for you.

White race was always the top race of the planet not currently

Citation needed, also when I said this I wasn't referring to a change in the past, but more of a change in the future, the white race is basically being bred out of existence in these times, in the next 1000 years or so white people will likely be a rarity, most people will be mixed, so you need to calm your chops a bit because you're a little to passionate about this and you sound like a race obsessed white nationalist from /pol.

I always find it weird when whites speak as though they aren't currently "going extinct". You know just how ridiculous black americans look with all the "We Wuz Kangs" shit, that's how ridiculous whites look when they say the shit you are saying now, yeah blacks were kings aaaaaand then we were enslaved and made a complete fool of and are now at the bottom of the ladder, and yeah whites are the top race aaaaaand in modern times they are getting cucked, their women are breeding interracially a lot, they are being outbred intra-racially as ehtnics have more children on average and are becoming minorities in their own countries.

You sound as ridiculous as the "We Wuz Kangs" blacks, frantically latching on to a "greatness" that no longer really exists.

The last "hold out" on humanity becoming "completely mixed" WILL BE ASIANS NOT WHITES, WHITES HAVE ALREADY FAILED. You left the "draw bridge" down for too long and your enemies alraedy have your stronghold over run, ITS OVER.

And women don't think, they see. No matter what kind of shit you'd tell them about Chico Lachowski they would still be attracted to him.

Didn't even know who the hell that was till today

average white normie vs average black normie. Jfl if you think that someone need to tell woman that the upper one is more attractive.

Ironically in this case I'd actually say the black guy is more attractive, you should have chosen and uglier black guy if you wanted to make a point. Depends on the "goal" though, if a woman was looking for a guy to marry and settle down with I could easily see her choosing the white guy, because white men are percieved as "higher status" and more likely to have money, but if it was just a woman looking to get her brains fucked out I can't imagine she'd choose the white guy over the black guy, because not only are black men perceived as being "better in bed" and "more well endowed", but the image for the white guy just shows his upper body, you can see the entire frame of the black guy, you can more better gauge his size and musculature, the white guy could just be a tall lanklet.

Oh and I find it very ironic that an incel of all people is taking so much pride in something like race, seeing as you'll never likely even reproduce lol. Its like - "Yeah I love my people, go whites" but none of them are going to fuck you, so why do you even care, why are you so attached to your race that has already abandoned you?

all girls hate ugly people. This is the real truth. Ethnicity matters to an extent but it's a small factor

There is really no truth to this.

Look at guys like Jay Hernandez [Pic], Idris Elba [Pic], Sidharth Malhotra [Pic] and Daniel Henney [PIC] to see that race makes zero difference, and that females are sexually attracted to good looks.

If you have an attractive face with masculine features, girls are going to dig you, regardless of whether you are brown, black, white or whatever else.

Yea as i said if you are attractive girls dont care which ethnicity you are. But a white average girl would always choose the 5/10 white male instead of the 5/10 ethnic male.

Yea as i said if you are attractive girls dont care which ethnicity you are. But a white average girl would always choose the 5/10 white male instead of the 5/10 ethnic male.

Wrong.

Girls would NOT (ever) choose a 5/10 male, regardless of ethnicity.

I will never understand ethnics

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype
>be surprised that you are undesirable and discriminated

Go back to your shitholes if you suffer so badly, you will easily fit in.

You probably don't know this cuz you're a child and live in E.Euro but:
- some ethnics were brought to white countries unwillingly (black slaves); were already in the "white" country before (Latinos in some Southwestern States); were recruited to the white "motherland" as they are from one of that motherland's old colonies (Indians, Carribbeans in UK).
- many ethnics have been in white countries for maybe as much as 5 generations. We are not foreign to our birth countries, nor are our cultures, in many cases.
- whites often are not discriminated against in ethnic countries but are seen as high status. Why should discrimination be expected?

The real issue is, not even ethnic women want ethnic men if they can get a white or more white-admixxed ethnic man.

White American girls like black men, but probably dont like Arabs
Already European girls like Arabs and blacks.

that's probably true

the standards for being white in the US are very loose

all you need is straight hair and skin paler than the average mexican, and boom youre white.

Who cares about race. I just want to get laid.