Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White girls now doing K-Pop. Ricefuel for lifecels!

Just be asian!

Title made me think I became dyslexic

So how do ricecels feel about this?

white women ruining everything

I'm into kpop and I watched a few episodes of UHSN and dropped it, just couldn't stand these western cunts, the american one was the worst.
Japanese one and Thai girl were cool
wh*te w*men should leave kpop alone

the future is YELLOW

6' tall, light skinned, hunter eyes and strong chinned Changs only.

I'm into kpop and I watched a few episodes of UHSN and dropped it, just couldn't stand these western cunts, the american one was the worst.
Japanese one and Thai girl were cool
wh*te w*men should leave kpop alone
What kind of faggot is into kpop

>watching cute asian girls
>faggot

jpop and kpop are literally made for 30 year old virgin losers like me

kpop is the gayest shit ever.

reminds me of the jpop band where one of the members is a giant bearded ogre

Further proof korean rice are fakecels. Literal white stacies learn their langauge so they can sing.

They would never do this for curries

So how do ricecels feel about this?

DOesn't help me as a mid-30s oldcel. This only helps the following:

1. Koreans. If you are SEA this won't help you. Period.
2. Asians who look Korean, or have the "Korean" look and makeup and shit, which is gay as fuck and I don't think any Chad will do any of this, nor will any Stacy like any Korean rice boy who does it so it doesn't mean SMV goes up
3. Tall Koreans. Most K-Pop people are tall as fuck on paper. They expect these rice Koreans to be that height or else it's over. So as someone who is 5'4, I would have had no chance even if I was 15 right now.
The 16 year old white girl kind of faggot.

Not just that, but the 16 year old white girl kind of faggot that got rejected by the popular white Stacy because that kpop loving white girl didn't like gossip girl or follow Addison Rae on Tik Tok.
Further proof korean rice are fakecels. Literal white stacies learn their langauge so they can sing.

Truth. Korean Rice are absolute fakecels, and even only certain types of Koreans will ascend beyond normie tier.
White girls are so cringeworthy

Truth

Last edited:
Thanks for the ear cancer faggot

Do you genuinely believe this? Was Cho Seung-Hui not an incel? I will give the benefit of the doubt and consider this a hyperbole. Most white Stacys can't tell the difference between Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Plus, if you're ugly, you're ugly: doesn't matter what race you are. That's why I doubt JBW. Them learning Korean to sing has nothing to do with them wanting to fuck every Korean guy they see. You swear there's an epidemic of Korean men taking up all the white women in the world. In my experience, I have never met a Korean guy with a white girlfriend, and I have a wide circle of Korean males I associate with -- most are as incel as I am, into their mid-30s.

Last edited:
No, just no, stop. Fuck off white cunts.

Do you genuinely believe this? Was Cho Seung-Hui not an incel? I will give the benefit of the doubt and consider this a hyperbole. Most white Stacys can't tell the difference between Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Plus, if you're ugly, you're ugly: doesn't matter what race you are. That's why I doubt JBW. Them learning Korean to sing has nothing to do with them wanting to fuck every Korean guy they see. You swear there's an epidemic of Korean men taking up all the white women in the world. In my experience, I have never met a Korean guy with a white girlfriend, and I have a wide circle of Korean males I associate with -- most are as incel as I am, into their mid-30s.

Cho was an incel 100%, but he lived before the rise of social media and kpop. At this point, we can sort of say many Korean Gook Changs have ascended to middle normie tier instead of the bamboo ceiling of low-tier normie.

And yes most KOrean men are fucking incels into their mid-30s. Korean foids on the other hand, are marrying whites at a 50%+ rate.

Cho was an incel 100%, but he lived before the rise of social media and kpop. At this point, we can sort of say many Korean Gook Changs have ascended to middle normie tier instead of the bamboo ceiling of low-tier normie.

And yes most KOrean men are fucking incels into their mid-30s. Korean foids on the other hand, are marrying whites at a 50%+ rate.

If Cho Seung-Hui was living today, he would still be an incel.

K-pop has had some effect, in the sense that it's acceptable for white foids to fuck a Korean guy now... maybe.
However, those K-pop fags are plastic-surgeried to hell and back. They no longer resemble their original form. Monolids, roundness of face, so on -- all the hallmarks of an ordinary Korean face have been violently cut out with scalpels and gouges and rearranged into a form not resembling the natural human being.
If a white foid expects that standard from an average Korean, she will be sorely disappointed.

There is a contingent of members in this forum who despise Asian men with a venom almost approaching that of a noodlewhore’s.
They spread lies about "Just be rice," and forward obscene theories of Asian men stealing white women.
You will have noticed this too. Beware of them...

And to them, I say, drop your hate against rice,
We are already hated by my own women. We don’t need members of this forum shitting on us as well.

If Cho Seung-Hui was living today, he would still be an incel.

K-pop has had some effect, in the sense that it's acceptable for white foids to fuck a Korean guy now... maybe.
However, those K-pop fags are plastic-surgeried to hell and back. They no longer resemble their original form. Monolids, roundness of face, so on -- all the hallmarks of an ordinary Korean face have been violently cut out with scalpels and gouges and rearranged into a form not resembling the natural human being.
If a white foid expects that standard from an average Korean, she will be sorely disappointed.

There is a contingent of members in this forum who despise Asian men with a venom almost approaching that of a noodlewhore’s.
They spread lies about "Just be rice," and forward obscene theories of Asian men stealing white women.
You will have noticed this too. Beware of them...

And to them, I say, drop your hate against rice,
We are already hated by my own women. We don’t need members of this forum shitting on us as well.

You're right, but I also didn't say kpop would change Cho's life. He would be an incel no matter what era he lived in.

K-pop has the effect that over the next 10 years, we will probably see more white foids be more open to dating GigaChang Koreans (to their eyes, anyway). Dating inequality among Korean men basically for foreigners. Only dating the ones that look like the ones in the movies.

YES PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS. Surgery is HUGE in Korea. It's per capita the surgery capital of the world. Facial structures, everything is all sculpted and artificially made. I mean, there's a reason Chinks go to Korea to get plastic surgery just to simply look better, getting full facial reconstructive surgeries. Meanwhile, their kids will look like absolute shit dung when they grow up. White foids will be sorely disappointed with Korean-Americans, I think, but because so many Koreans get surgery by the time they are young adults (and also it's stupid cheap over there too) most will be Korean normie-tier (which is shit tier in the west but anyway).

LMAO Rice men aren't "stealing" white foids. Most of the time, white foids date white normies. Period. Unless they want to get ravaged by a big cock, then Tyrones, or if they want romance in their lives, then Hispanics. We are not first choice for any white foid. Trust me. No Rice is "stealing" ANY woman in the west LMAO.

I don't hate rice. I don't hate my own race. I'm just brutally honest about how westerners and our own women think about us. Hating would be like if I said all Rice men should die and I said that consistently day in and day out. Nah I only say that occasionally when I realize it's TRULY over, which happens often ngl but not every single moment.

You're right, but I also didn't say kpop would change Cho's life. He would be an incel no matter what era he lived in.

K-pop has the effect that over the next 10 years, we will probably see more white foids be more open to dating GigaChang Koreans (to their eyes, anyway). Dating inequality among Korean men basically for foreigners. Only dating the ones that look like the ones in the movies.

YES PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS. Surgery is HUGE in Korea. It's per capita the surgery capital of the world. Facial structures, everything is all sculpted and artificially made. I mean, there's a reason Chinks go to Korea to get plastic surgery just to simply look better, getting full facial reconstructive surgeries. Meanwhile, their kids will look like absolute shit dung when they grow up. White foids will be sorely disappointed with Korean-Americans, I think, but because so many Koreans get surgery by the time they are young adults (and also it's stupid cheap over there too) most will be Korean normie-tier (which is shit tier in the west but anyway).

LMAO Rice men aren't "stealing" white foids. Most of the time, white foids date white normies. Period. Unless they want to get ravaged by a big cock, then Tyrones, or if they want romance in their lives, then Hispanics. We are not first choice for any white foid. Trust me. No Rice is "stealing" ANY woman in the west LMAO.

I don't hate rice. I don't hate my own race. I'm just brutally honest about how westerners and our own women think about us. Hating would be like if I said all Rice men should die and I said that consistently day in and day out. Nah I only say that occasionally when I realize it's TRULY over, which happens often ngl but not every single moment.
I will not name names, but you are not what I am talking about. You are a rice, the target of their hate. I am talking about some members who are white who have a hate for rice because they are jealous of K-pop changs, not realizing that not all rice are able to kpop-maxx. I am telling you to be careful as they lay many landmines and bait threads to ensnare you and mock you once you comment in the thread.

I will not name names, but you are not what I am talking about. You are a rice, the target of their hate. I am talking about some members who are white who have a hate for rice because they are jealous of K-pop changs, not realizing that not all rice are able to kpop-maxx. I am telling you to be careful as they lay many landmines and bait threads to ensnare you and mock you once you comment in the thread.

Nah I don't care. I can get out of any trap they put on me.

Anyone wants to try me. FUCKING BRING THAT SHIT YOU FUCKS.

there is a certain charm that goes into kpop that white girls just can't replicate

White foids love that chink dick nowadays, but chad only :feelsthink:

I have seen 5'5 Korean men who kpop max can get laid. no such option exists for curries or other ethnics

Cherrypicking. 95% of white girls still would never date an Asian even if he was Chang.

Cherrypicking. 95% of white girls still would never date an Asian even if he was Chang.
The video doesn't even show any White girls dating Asian men. JFL @ your sub-atomic IQ cope.

Attractive (often through surgery) east asian foids > attractive white foids

Those white foids look manly in comparison. That's true for white foids in general though. Some of them look so manly that I'd feel like a homosexual while fucking them.

>watching cute asian girls
>faggot

jpop and kpop are literally made for 30 year old virgin losers like me
View attachment 276880
True. JFL at incels who listen to music that isn't aimed at them