Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White guy on filipino foids

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

if she's enough of a thot to racemix, she's enough of a thot to pump and dump without spoiling any so called "innocence"

Massive bluepilled cuck.

Sounds homosexual.

Whats wrong with race mixing
creates subhumans like you

jk, but it makes the off spring more prone to mental illness, depression and suicide

creates subhumans like you

jk, but it makes the off spring more prone to mental illness, depression and suicide
Only white women should be able to race mix. 99% of asian/indian/black etc women that race mix with a white guy, wouldnt date a guy of their own race in a million years. Thus setting their race mixxed son up for a life of misery

Filipino (male or female) are all white worshippers.

The single mums in the Phillipines deserve to get miserable by pump and dump tourists because these sluts refused to marry their own race and countrymen. Fucking racetraitor noodlrwhores deserve all bad shit happening to them.

Only white women should be able to race mix. 99% of asian/indian/black etc women that race mix with a white guy, wouldnt date a guy of their own race in a million years. Thus setting their race mixxed son up for a life of misery
cope. Either we mix the races or we don't. I'm not gonna not engage in racemixing if it's okay for my foids to as that will inevitably be a worse deal for me. I'm going SEA as soon as I can

Last edited:
You have to go for them when they're still young, before they turn into roasties. The aoc over there is 12years old.

Some non-white guy I know online once got together with a Filipino single mum and she's been cheating majestically on him for their whole relationship, making up fake workdays and stuff.
What kind of logic is that? If a white woman mates with a black you won't get an Aryan Chad as their offspring.

Last edited:
if she's enough of a thot to racemix, she's enough of a thot to pump and dump without spoiling any so called "innocence"
JFL ironically a poor, uneducated, fatherless foid who is 50% white is far more likely to score a well off husband, and better career prospect in overall, since most company here hire women based on looks anyway, not their education.
than an educated 100% filipina raised by 2 parents. Thats how much whiteness is valued in asian countries.
As for sons, hapa men might have shit chance in the west, but here..they have massive advantage.

Those poor hoes made good decision tbh, they cant give their kids material wealth, but at least they gave them WAY better chances in this world by making them half white. I WISH I am half white.

Race mixing could be bad, but this is not one of those cases. Filipino genes is shyte anyway, even the gene of a 40 year old incel sex tourist would be an improvement. I would betray my race too if it meant a better life for my kids. tbh

Last edited: