Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White knight PIG lets off homeless shoplifting femorrhoid. She then proceeds to stab him with a screwdriver

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
JUST LOL AT WHITE KNIGHTING IN 2019

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10105...ter-stabbed-him-with-screwdriver-and-a-knife/

A KINDHEARTED cop was stabbed by a homeless woman after he offered to let her off for allegedly shoplifting from a grocery store, according to a report.

Officer Joe Ryan approached the woman around 8 p.m. on Monday evening after store employees told him that a woman had hidden items in her clothing without paying for them, in St Paul, Minnesota.

He offered to let her return the stolen items without punishment, according to the Star Tribune.

The woman – later identified as 23-year-old Articia L. Moore – denied having stolen anything, even though Ryan could reportedly see the concealed items.

She then returned a single item but when Ryan told her to return the rest she said she was homeless and became uncooperative.

Ryan then grabbed her arm after seeing a knife handle in her pocket.

A scuffle ensued, and the woman struck Ryan in the chest with a screwdriver and in the arm with a knife, according to a criminal complaint.

The tough cop still managed to bring her under control and arrested her.

too long, didnt read

The cop should have just shot the bitch dead.

femerloids are not capable of being grateful

The kindhearted gender.

Lifefuel, the cuck got what he deserved

I love when cucks get fucked

If you're too nice to women, eventually she'll exploit it and walk all over you. Unfortunately that cuck learned it the hard way, should of just sent her to jail like his job in enforcement is supposed to do.

I love it when their cuckold behaviour bckfires. If he had physically restrained the slut tilll police came, that would not have occured

And nothing of value was lost

Dumb cop, in war at least the soldiers know the other side of the border is the enemy and your side is not.

A cop usually realized anyone he see is a potential enemy/threat, same mentality anyone should hold for that matter.

Any story where a simping white knight is utterly destroyed is a good one, so sick and tired of those faggots. They're everywhere too.

Imagine having to steal as a femherroid lol what a. Failure

Natural selection at work, never trust foids.

Lol I used to do loss prevention in grocery stores and stuff.

Gotta watch out for the crackies

She then proceeds to stab him with a screwdriver​

I want a girlfriend who is handy so we can repair things together

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back