Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White knight soy cucks

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
This always makes me laugh. These white knight chucks put so much effort and time into defending and kissing foids asses but they’re always gonna get cucked for Chad. A lot of time the Chads are abusive too hahaha. Maybe it’s just funny because I’m pretty high now

Their very delusional

Their mindset is so far from reality. There's really no helping them.

Soys after they get rejected even after calling someone an Incel all day.

Soys and white knights hate us because they are us.

at one point, they have to realize that they gain nothing from it.

Does anyone have that cuck sonar image

Some of the shit they say has me in stitches. When I used to use jewbook, i saw some of the most beta looking incels in denial commenting on the know your meme page that had an article about nice guys. I posted “and stuck up sluts wonder why University’s get shot up”. The soys automatically went into thirsty cuck mode and tried acting alpha. I didn’t reply after that. With literally no effort I had put into motion a frenzy of beta males on the other side of the world desperately trying to make themselves sound “righteous”. Proves how much of a fucking npc they are. Literally the only people who replied were landwhales, soys and hideous fakeup caked abominations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back