Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White knight tries to save girl from her boyfriend... and gets shot

It's already been posted here but still he got what he deserved.
This should teach them to not be such cucks.
This female got herself in this situation ( Most likely ) and should suffer the consequences.

[LifeFuel] for sure. I grinned like fuck when I heard the words "he didn't make it."

This soyboy swine most likely dedicated his life to spewing hate at his fellow man, worshipping foids as goddesses, voting for every nanny-stating, freedom-hating politician, and making incels miserable. Now his worthless life is snuffed out. I'll drink to that.

Fucking braindead cuck deserved it. Even the youtuber said that the whiteknight was a retard

Well, he bought the fight because he wanted, and got what he deserved, getting into other people's fights is a huge no-no, that's just common sense. Tbh the girl probably still left with the murderer.

seen this shit happen before just with out the gun. man and foid argue, whiteknight goes in foid and partner beat said whiteknights ass.
lesson learned don't help foids.

He only stepped in thinking he could get the girl.
All he got was the slug.

I've seen people killed for much less. Life is cheap. Don't waste it for some dumbass foid you don't even know.

I wish that'd happen to every white knight idiot

She probs cheated on him like the whore he is. If he was based he woulda watched.

should have shot the other guy that punched him behind his back too

lol at the comments of the video, a lot of blackpilled comments in there.

I fucking hate white cucks they wouldnt give a fuck if the victim was a male.

Women who go for bad boys with 'great personality' are taking their own risks, it's not up to cucks to save them from their own decisions.

Cucks deserve to die.

It's already been posted here but still he got what he deserved.
This should teach them to not be such cucks.
This female got herself in this situation ( Most likely ) and should suffer the consequences.
Women who go for bad boys with 'great personality' are taking their own risks, it's not up to cucks to save them from their own decisions.

Cucks deserve to die.
I fucking hate white cucks they wouldnt give a fuck if the victim was a male.
lol at the comments of the video, a lot of blackpilled comments in there.
I wish that'd happen to every white knight idiot

That definitely wasnt worth interfering with. Idiot

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Change to [Lifefuel]

May all the white knights in this cucked world see this.

Let women deal with the consequences of their defective personality detectors.

Life fuel for sure looked like a chad cuck too

what waste of chadlite life.He could have had a life full of sec but because he decided to white knight it’shis time is up
Also jfl at carvel not giving a fyck and still trying to stop the shooter.

I guess he got nothing to loose

seen this shit happen before just with out the gun. man and foid argue, whiteknight goes in foid and partner beat said whiteknights ass.
lesson learned don't help foids.

That boyfriend was losing to him lmao so he used gun. Cuck was stupid but these turds that carry guns and shot like that are trash. What is police doing?

He shot him point blank and proceeds to kick his dead body...Apex Chad spotted.
He probably went back with his girl and had very passionate make up sex.

Was the guy arrested btw?

He is not just showing his back to the guy. He is laying his arm around the girl like a Chad and trying to lead her away like she's his. No surprise this didn't work out too well.

Fucking braindead cuck deserved it. Even the youtuber said that the whiteknight was a retard
May all the white knights in this cucked world see this.

Let women deal with the consequences of their defective personality detectors.
These.

These cucks that think this is some 90s movie of a guy saving a girl from trouble and her kissing him/dating him for being so strong need to come back to reality.

Foids like abusive chads/chadlites.

Let them get beaten up and hopefully killed by those guys they date (in MC) - after all, they can sense bad personalities as IT has led me to believe.

Kasparow IQ post. This is a holy truth and should be the first thing each child learns at school. Women that are into being beaten up by an asshole should not be protected. If they are into pain let them have it. There are millions of perfectly fine gentlemen out there that would treat their woman nice but women are just not going for them because they are "boring". Fine then...let THEM live with the consequences of THEIR decisions.

Whiteknight dies while attempting to save malady and my response to that
Not a single Fuck Was Given that day
He got what was coming to him, so he receives no sympathy from me for being the cuck that he is.