Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knight.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I remember when I use to know this white knight that would attack me whenever he saw me in a flame war with any female. It was so cringy. He never even knew the full story of them flame wars yet still got involved without even knowing the full story and sided with the female just because of the fact the person is a female and no other reason. White knights are so cringy.

When will white knights ever learn?

That white knight also pulled the ‘Kill yourself’ card on me one time basically. Wonder how he would feel if a dude actually did end his life all because he felt the need to go ‘Mi’lady’ mode and pull that card.

we are happy for your recovery, and we hope you don't get this mental disease again

we are happy for your recovery, and we hope you don't get this mental disease again
I was fine. He didn’t get to my head really. He was just a cringy white knight after all and no one should take them types seriously.

I was fine. He didn’t get to my head really. He was just a cringy white knight after all and no one should take them types seriously.
good damn it, white knight for foids is the ultimate sing of desperation, i believe in nature, a white kinght could save a foid from a REEEPIST and pass his genes, but in modern society white knighting is only going to put you in Jail or the Hospital

White knights just support foids wrong doings.
god damn it, maybe i'm coping by blamming white knghts, cucks, soyboys, and genetics for my problems, not like getting out of my lazy ass would fix anything

god damn it, maybe i'm coping by blamming white knghts, cucks, soyboys, and genetics for my problems, not like getting out of my lazy ass would fix anything
Society is the problem really. Females notice them shitty fake ass men but never us.

Society is the problem really. Females notice them shitty fake ass men but never us.
this how our fucking species work, why do you think males are literaly better than females in almost everything? because foids only breed with the best man

this how our fucking species work, why do you think males are literaly better than females in almost everything? because foids only breed with the best man
Foids can be picky fucking bitches if you ask me,

That white knight also pulled the ‘Kill yourself’ card on me one time basically. Wonder how he would feel if a dude actually did end his life all because he felt the need to go ‘Mi’lady’ mode and pull that card.

They'd probably laugh. White knights are soulless vermin who love picking on those marginalized by society because they're too cowardly to go after anyone with power.

They'd probably laugh. White knights are soulless vermin who love picking on those marginalized by society because they're too cowardly to go after anyone with power.
You have a point.

White Knights are one of the biggest problems this society has. Without them I dont think feminism would be as strong

God damn white knights...

White knights are cringy.

What site/app/social media was this on?