Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knights deny human nature to protect women

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=66]Look at these cucks trying to pretend that women aren't biologically more emotional then men.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171111-010911.png
    Screenshot_20171111-010911.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 92
Women are more emotional than men and I don't see how women being doctors, lawyers, etc., has anything to do with not being emotional. I seriously don't get their logic. Men and women are different. Not saying this cause of "misogyny" but because it's science. It's biology. PragerU even did a video explaining this shit:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAAlFya89aw[/video]

I don't know why it's so hard to understand. Males are conditioned to protect and provide so males are stronger and better suited for combat, females are conditioned to take care of the babies so they're more emotional and not so suited for combat. We are animals so those things apply even for us too, yeah we may be rational but it only makes us "rational animals" we're more intelligent than the average animal but we're still one.

Men and women will never be the same simply because nature created us like that and there's nothing we can do about that.

That ParkerOl guy is such a cuck, he's actively trying to get us banned.