Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White knights suddenly appear in the comments of a metal song

Down tuned guitars, angry riffs, extremely angry vocals
So synths, drums, and nonvocal music can never be "tough" to you? You know how retarded this sounds right? You do realize that what you are talking about with guitars and riffs is relating to frequency and not the actual sounds of guitars? Does this not sound tough to you?

IKR. If the song where the hood at by DMX or Eminem Marshall mathers lp were released today, their careers would end instantly
Ironically their lines about faggots made the songs better. Rap used to be so based.

I always thought the big tough macho men would listen to shit like pantera, not rap

Well, i'm Italian, so here things are different, but i did live in the states and my experience is that Chads there are not much different from Italian Chads. I.E., they listen to upbeat, commercial stuff for the most part. Metal is for nerds, and nerds are usually not particularly masculine, all though they are also not technically soy boys either. I think they are more like in the middle and there were a couple of dark triad maxxed guys among the metal heads i frequented as a teen but still not many Chads or super tough guys.

I know a lot of people here think genes come in a package and that having good looks also means having the best brain but i hold to my theory that Chads are actually quite stupid by nature and that smart guys are usually incel, NOT because they had to become smart but because being a Chad is for warrior types, where as being smart is for gentler type of males, and a single glance at the majority of great historical figures shows i'm correct.

Soy boys are different in that they are SOOOOO effeminate they lost the capacity for objectivity that is the defining characteristic of the male brain and as a result they end up thinking like women. That's the main difference between a soy boy and a nerd as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited:
So synths, drums, and nonvocal music can never be "tough" to you? You know how retarded this sounds right? You do realize that what you are talking about with guitars and riffs is relating to frequency and not the actual sounds of guitars? Does this not sound tough to you?

Synthesizers give songs a pop techno sound. It isn’t macho enough to be macho to me

I always thought the big tough macho men would listen to shit like pantera, not rap

I don't know. I think metal has more to do with venting at being dissatisfied with life than being macho per-se.

This is why it is not unusual for metal to mix hardness with melody:

Since depression is a mix of anger and sadness, and what would Chad be angry or sad about?

BTW, a lot of classical music is like that too and some of it lends itself well to the sound of metal:

And Beethoven was also depressed so, there you go.

Last edited:
I don't know. I think metal has more to do with venting at being dissatisfied with life than being macho per-se.

This is why it is not unusual for metal to mix hardness with melody:

Since depression is a mix of anger and sadness, and what would Chad be angry or sad about?

BTW, a lot of classical music is like that too and some of it lends itself well to the sound of metal:

And Beethoven was also depressed so, there you go.

Metal has anger in the lyrics, which is macho. Rappers usually aren’t even that angry anyways and even when they are their music still sounds like generic frat party music

Today's industry is focused on one hit wonder feel good songs, and pop trash "hip-hop" that people use to put them in a happy mood when they go to work,gym,tiktok videos, to put out a "vibe". Or they listen to a certain kind of music to be seen a certain way. Pathetic.

Today's industry is focused on one hit wonder feel good songs, and pop trash "hip-hop" that people use to put them in a happy mood when they go to work,gym,tiktok videos, to put out a "vibe". Or they listen to a certain kind of music to be seen a certain way. Pathetic.
Rock hasn’t been popular for ten years now. Last time people were listening to it was 2009

Probably because the powers that be don't want it to be popular anymore. Rock served it's purpose back in the day by unleashing a completely dionysian view of music onto the world, but now things have moved to other grounds. There's a method to the way they spread their degeneracy it's not random.

Probably because the powers that be don't want it to be popular anymore. Rock served it's purpose back in the day by unleashing a completely dionysian view of music onto the world, but now things have moved to other grounds. There's a method to the way they spread their degeneracy it's not random.
I think rock isn’t big anymore because nowadays only solo singers get fame

A lot of Metalheads are actually soyboys which is funny in a way since metal is a loud & aggressive from of music. Just look at the youtube channel "Countblagorath" As an example of this.