Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based WHITE LIVES MATTER

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Dear gentlemen and holes,

I'm gonna be a protester from now on.

Make Europe great again! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Stop mass immigration! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Stop Islamization in Europe! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Stop trade policy! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Shitskins and shitskin lovers, have a heart for white people too. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Shitskins, you have 3 continents which is Africa, Asia and South America. Go back and leave Europe. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Whites have a right to continue to exist. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

large.jpg

Make Führer proud of the future.

Last edited:
I'm not white tbh

Huuuwhite lives are the only lives that matter

Shitskins and shitskin lovers, have a heart for white people too. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Shitskins, you have 3 continents which is Africa, Asia and South America. Go back and leave Europe. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

large.jpg

What about australia?

only colvin lives matter

No they don't
1 nvq8LgXZ 4RAg3SxjIzgag

Wir müssen die Existenz unseres Volkes und eine Zukunft für die weißen Kinder sichern.

Last edited:
Wir müssen die Existenz unseres Volkes und eine Zukunft für die weißen Kinder sichern.
Tbh. You should vote DF. Fordi Danmarks fremtid hører til hvide mennesker.

Last edited:
White lives don't matter to nature that's why we literally die off if we breed w/nonwhites. The disposable race.

Tbh. You should vote DF. Fordi Danmarks fremtid hører til hvide mennesker.
It's always nice to see redpilled folks over the Internet. The media wants us to believe that nationalism is dead and degenerate leftism is thriving; in reality, White pride is thriving underneath the cloak of leftist propaganda.

(I'm not Danish by nationality though --- I temporarily live there for work.)

Are chings (East Asians) shitskins or not?

Nazi, raciss', wrong side of history, bigot, hitler, fucking white male they'll cry while looking for hwite Chad, loving their "white" features such as non brown eyes, non black hair, if they're ethnic they'll whiten their skin, straighten their hair. It's all so tiresome, this Civilization ain't worth saving, just get away & carve out own plot of land; if only was that easy.

You can vote all you want but on the streets if a whites taking beats other whites will walk away & simply retreat. No loyalty or solidarity beyond social class divide.

Last edited:
I agree with the message and the idea, since it will stick it to the annoying leftists who I can't tolerate hearing anymore. However, my life does not matter; foids have seen to that.

But whites populate more continents than one. North America, Australia and Asia (Russian Asia) for example.

>inb4 might is right

save the white race tbh

But whites populate more continents than one. North America, Australia and Asia (Russian Asia) for example.

>inb4 might is right
part of middle east too (Israel), which is expanding quickly

It's always nice to see redpilled folks over the Internet. The media wants us to believe that nationalism is dead and degenerate leftism is thriving; in reality, White pride is thriving underneath the cloak of leftist propaganda.

(I'm not Danish by nationality though --- I temporarily live there for work.)
Oh I see. Judging from your profile pic, you're a Kraut?

I agree with the message and the idea, since it will stick it to the annoying leftists who I can't tolerate hearing anymore. However, my life does not matter; foids have seen to that.
Don't say that. You carry the important genes in you, and are therefore genetically more valuable than non-whites. Just because women won't let you have sex doesn't mean your life isn't worth anything. Have a heart for Incels, white Incels lives matter too. :heart:

>inb4 might is right
North America is full of Niggers and ethnics. Russia also have lot of ethnics, especially East Russia. We don't need to talk about Asia. :lul: Therefore, it's over for white people sadly.

Judging from your profile pic, you're a Kraut?
I'm Dutch but tbh my nationalism is based on ethnicity more than on borders and so I consider all Germanic nations as being my "homeland".

Nazi, raciss', wrong side of history, bigot, hitler, fucking white male they'll cry while looking for hwite Chad, loving their "white" features such as non brown eyes, non black hair, if they're ethnic they'll whiten their skin, straighten their hair. It's all so tiresome, this Civilization ain't worth saving, just get away & carve out own plot of land; if only was that easy.

You can vote all you want but on the streets if a whites taking beats other whites will walk away & simply retreat. No loyalty or solidarity beyond social class divide.
Gud. I visited IJmuiden last week btw. Zandvoort has a nice beach and Forteiland has an interesting WWII bunker.
051_13.jpg
Stefan Wijkamp is also a based and beautiful man. He should rule Nederland tbh.

White race created feminism,hypergamy,social media,sexual market and capitalist liberalism while betraying their own man.
You are fighting for a race that will treat you like a sub human regardless like a cuck

Japan should have colonised Australia, N. Zealand and all of Austronesia.

This and OP may get banned for racism. The mods have done such things before.
How am I racist? I did not insult anyone. Shitskins lives matter, I even offered them 3 conitents to breed. You silly inkwell, stop beeing racist to whites.
White race created feminism,hypergamy,social media,sexual market and capitalist liberalism while betraying their own man.
You are fighting for a race that will treat you like a sub human regardless like a cuck
View attachment 288964
_90350843_inventions.jpg

Whites have a right to continue to exist.

Im not white but I agree that white lives matter. Being South American, you’d consider me a shitskin, but I get your frustration because I hate niggers and sand niggers and I hate how they’re walking all over Europe

Im not white but I agree that white lives matter. Being South American, you’d consider me a shitskin, but I get your frustration because I hate niggers and sand niggers and I hate how they’re walking all over Europe
At least you know your place, I got to respect that. Besides, I'm not beeing racist really. Everyone can protest against shitskins for white lives matter, so feel free to join anytime. :)

How am I racist? I did not insult anyone. Shitskins lives matter, I even offered them 3 conitents to breed. You silly inkwell, stop beeing racist to whites.

_90350843_inventions.jpg
That's just a pack mentality cope
You just like those pathetic sports fan who have nothing but their gay ass sports team like oh yes my team won the championz cup yeah im so proud im better than you because i support this team that doesn't give a shit if i were dead or alive.
My advice to you is to be an individual look at yourself be realistic and stop being like those low iq blm
I don't hate you my brocel im just telling you that what you're doing is nothing more than a cope

large.jpg

Based

#COLVINLIVESMATTER

white people invented inceldom (via democracy and feminism) and now they get obliterated by it

most jews are pretty pale
Doesn't matter that jews "look" white. They don't indentify as white, they only act in their own interests, and feminism, women's (((liberation))) has been one of their weapons.

I wish my life mattered

Your w*men want you dead and rotting. Your race in general doesn't give a single shit about you. Keep crying for them :feelskek:

large.jpg

View attachment 288932
View attachment 288934
View attachment 288935
View attachment 288936
High iq posts ngl.

Last edited:
Dude, you can literally get shot if you say "ALL LIVES MATTER".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGzOTrzPts

Imagine what they'll do to you if you say "WHITE LIVES MATTER".

Remember the English football fan who said that and lost his job? Also, remember that foid professor who Tweeted that White lives don't matter and got a promotion?

People who by now still don't see the blatant anti-White attacks, are just blind.