Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based WHITE LIVES MATTER

Islam is the most cucked thing on this planet, chaddam gets 4 wives while you rot

Yeah but roasties get whipped and stoned in public. Atleast Chaddam is limited to four, Chad can fuck a different girl everyday.

based and call out the jew

No Lives Matter. Kill everyone, destroy everything.

No Lives Matter. Kill everyone, destroy everything.
Based
Yeah but roasties get whipped and stoned in public. Atleast Chaddam is limited to four, Chad can fuck a different girl everyday.
It doesn't work like that.
If your family is respected and you're a good Muslim and have money for providing, you can marry 4 wives wether you're gl or not. Women have no power under Sharia Law. Mariage is a business between men.

Last edited:
Regular people: ALL LIVES MATTER
Women: chad lives matter

Holes Lives Matter.

Every other lifeform is worthless in societies eyes.

The world lost ww2

If Islam is so based, explain Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour.

Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour are muslims who don't have to follow their religious rules due to living in a cucked country.
Based

It doesn't work like that.
If your family is respected and you're a good Muslim and have money for providing, you can marry 4 wives wether you're gl or not. Women have no power under Sharia Law. Mariage is a business between men.

Most things are a business between rich men, including social media and dating apps. Other men's decisions are cucking you one way or another. I don't think the average guy would be part of this type of business so most will get what they deserve imo.

can i get a sig heil, bradath?

As long as whites immigrate to ethnic countries I could care less whether or not ethnic people come and immigrate to theirs.

I will protest white lives matter if I get a mandatory nordic stacy
D1754ea77ac92a41e3427d92948b860b

Attachments

• 1567380908466.jpg
    1567380908466.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 22
Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour are muslims who don't have to follow their religious rules due to living in a cucked country.
So you agree with me that muslims shouldn't live in a non Sharia law area and therefore need to leave Merica and Europe. Besides that there is no Religion for your face and it's Cope.

Remember the English football fan who said that and lost his job? Also, remember that foid professor who Tweeted that White lives don't matter and got a promotion?

People who by now still don't see the blatant anti-White attacks, are just blind.
one day you gonna go home from work and you gonna see a nigga banging your wife in the ass and you gonna have to say thank you or else you are a racist...

So you agree with me that muslims shouldn't live in a non Sharia law area and therefore need to leave Merica and Europe. Besides that there is no Religion for your face and it's Cope.

Err no, Merica and Europe should adopt Shariah. You would still be incel but have lifefuel knowing roasties are getting punished.

one day you gonna go home from work and you gonna see a nigga banging your wife in the ass and you gonna have to say thank you or else you are a racist...
Implying I'd ever have a wife :feelsYall:

People have double standards and will come up with some random reason why "it's different". Don't even bother, most whites don't care, why should you.

In a country where islam is applied correctly both sandcel and chaddam could get a wife, or multiple ones if they want and can afford.
JFL paying a Foid everything while Chaddam would fuck your wife when you're out working. Is this what you want? She will not love your face, she's just forced to if you have money.

Islam should be applied to African and Asian countries only. Europe is home of white people thus should be christian. The only kind of white people who want Islam to be adopted are liberal Cucks, feminists and leftists because they're pathetic weaklings. Conservatives and rightwings would never allow it and rightfully so.

daily reminder that only colvin lives matter

I used to be passionate about this race stuff but nowadays i dont care for it tbh

mens lives matter

If Islam is so based, explain Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour.
:feelsthink:
White culture wouldn't be so bad if we got rid of all the soy cucks, and got foids back under control.

I said in a correct islamic country, and i mean REAL islam not what is happening in arabic countries right now, she would be killed is she cheat.
So you actually agree Islam is Cucked as well. In modern society you'll find no real religion thanks to liberal Cucks.

Also, you don know if your wife is cheating when she's 'at home'. This is why I want Foids to work insteadt of getting money up their lazy asses and being treated like a princess at home, getting fat at 30. And with work, I don't mean office, that's a man's job. Women belong in a factory.

She will not love me ? jfl if you call yourself blackpilled and believe in shit like love, a wife is not here to love/be loved, she's for fucking and raising the kids and doing house work
If she "doesn't love you" she will also cheat on you. Translated it means if you're ugly, short or autistic, then she'll lust after Chad or Chaddam while you're at work. JFL if you think that muh religion will keep you from it.
Christianity isn't the religion of europe, PAGANISM IS. jfl at the pope who shut his mouth like a good goy and accepted homosexuality, is that the leader you follow ?
That is indeed thanked to all liberal Cucks, femnists and leftists. If Europe was truly conservative, Christianity would be more based.

And Both libral cucks and conservatives are weaklings, jfl at right wingers they don't even have the balls to say their true believes.
This is because freedom of expression has been restricted by leftists and feminists. In 18 countries of Europe you even go to jail for denying Holocaust has happened or any form of hate speech.

Last edited:
Save the white race and @TheSecondComing

JFL paying a Foid everything while Chaddam would fuck your wife when you're out working. Is this what you want? She will not love your face, she's just forced to if you have money.

Islam should be applied to African and Asian countries only. Europe is home of white people thus should be christian. The only kind of white people who want Islam to be adopted are liberal Cucks, feminists and leftists because they're pathetic weaklings. Conservatives and rightwings would never allow it and rightfully so.

Liberal cucks don't want Islam, they are just not openly anti-Islam. I prefer Christianity over secularism but its never making a comeback lets face it. Your only Abrahamic choice of faith as a form of governance is Islam.

Liberal cucks don't want Islam, they are just not openly anti-Islam. I prefer Christianity over secularism but its never making a comeback lets face it. Your only Abrahamic choice of faith as a form of governance is Islam.
No thanks.

Dear gentlemen and holes,

I'm gonna be a protester from now on.

Make Europe great again! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Stop mass immigration! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Stop Islamization in Europe! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Stop trade policy! WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Shitskins and shitskin lovers, have a heart for white people too. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Shitskins, you have 3 continents which is Africa, Asia and South America. Go back and leave Europe. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Whites have a right to continue to exist. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

large.jpg

Make Führer proud of the future.
Something I can get behind of. WHITE LIVES MATTER!
Es ist zeit für Reich! Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

Shitskins and shitskin lovers, have a heart for white people too. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Shitskins, you have 3 continents which is Africa, Asia and South America. Go back and leave Europe. WHITE LIVES MATTER!

large.jpg

Conveniently ignoring the fact that whites live in the Americas and Australia a continent they are not native to.

Last edited:

large.jpg

Race pride is cope.

I disagree. White genocide soon insha'Allah.

based

Last edited:
NO THEY DON'T. NOBODY'S LIVES MATTER