Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White male doctors who perform hymen reconstruction surgery on Muslim sluts are the worst kind of white knights

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Notice how every time a foid fucks up, she has to go running to a man to save her.

It’s not like this is cleft palate surgery. These Muslim sluts knew what they were getting into by fucking before marriage, and yet they didn’t care, and now they go crying for a second chance through hymen surgery to fake the virginity that they recklessly threw away.

”I feel bad for these women. They're feeling so much pressure from their male family members, and they're afraid to be rejected—or even worse, become victims of serious physical violence and even murder." Dr. Walter* hesitates.”

If only there were something they could do to avoid this kind of situation, right? :rolleyes:

The surgeon remembers a few that even arrived at her office accompanied by their boyfriends—the couples were in this together.

Ultra cuck, you know she’s a whore and yet you still want to marry her

It's also important to note that one in every three women didn't lose their virginity consensually, but through rape or coercion.
That’s irrelevant, so two of three of these roasties were slutting around voluntarily, and any foid can cry out “rape” and get sympathy, so these statistics are likely fake.

I have no respect for the male doctors who perform hymen reconstruction surgery and disrespect Muslim culture by interfering in an important rite in the culture.

Rape is when you regretted it after several years.

they are doing this for the money

I'd stich up some sluts whole if she paid me thousands to do it.

Western men are programmed to be cucks

(((((hymen recronstruction))))))

But hey man easy money. Jews gonna Jew :)