Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White mom's son painted using Mother’s Menstrual Blood

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://pluralist.com/preschool-art...qdoE0O7frqQppq2dyadhB9MOxCHA6Mp_moZd45YwsPS8Q

News from the cucked west,of course :lul:

“All parents should be able to see.”

A 4-year-old boy was praised by his school after he used his feminist mother’s menstrual blood to create art, Swedish outlet Expressen reported.

The boy, named Maximilian, was reportedly inspired to draw with the blood after discussing menstruation with his mom. At preschool the next day, Maximilian used the discharge to draw a self-portrait.

The mom told Expressen in an interview that the artwork was well-received by the school, and now hangs on the wall in his classroom.

“So all parents should be able to see,” she explained in an Instagram post.

She added the she is proud of her son’s work.

Maximilian’s mom said that she also has two daughters, and the family has always been open about discussing how the human body works.

inb4 stromfags says its ok because at least its not a mulatto baby

I really wish the mayans were right about 2012... I don't think there's a better death than the death of being blissfully ignorant about the sickness of this world.

Why my pee pee hard?

Sweden is a soyboy’s wetdream.

Having a feminist mother should be considered as mental abuse of the son

@Cuyen haha fuck. you are the man here. haha fuck dude..

IncelTears, what are your views on this? For? Against?

WHAT THE FUCK

WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?

WHEN WILL MEN FINALLY STAND UP AGAINST THIS SICKNESS? WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO FINALLY MAKE THE AVERAGE CUCKED WESTERNER MAN TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING?

WE'RE JUST SITTING HERE AND LETTING THIS HAPPEN. WHY?

i hope that someday a atomic bomb or a great flood will fucking destroy that degenarate scum. i hope that god will see everything and fucking DESTROY THEM

That's gross not gonna lie.

:feelswhat:

Why are feminists so mentally ill and obsessed with bodily fluids? You don't see this with other extremist groups either. You don't see commies having their kids paint pictures of Stalin with their shit. You don't see nazi parents having their kids make art projects with piss and cum. What is it about feminism that makes people want to do nasty shit (like this, free bleeding, the "piss for feminism" thing).

WHAT THE FUCK

WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?

WHEN WILL MEN FINALLY STAND UP AGAINST THIS SICKNESS? WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO FINALLY MAKE THE AVERAGE CUCKED WESTERNER MAN TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING?

WE'RE JUST SITTING HERE AND LETTING THIS HAPPEN. WHY?

You are also here sit doing nothing, everybody values more his own live than fighting for the future, we let the cucks be rampant doing whatever they want.

Uh.... what now?

With a mom like that this boy will either become a soyboy nerdic, or a nordic misogynist Chad who is disgusted by feminism and leftists because of his mom.

Maximilian will be a giga cuck when he grows up

U forgot this is the normal west?