Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White nationalist Chad Catboykami delivers the propaganda blackpill: the message doesn't matter, it's what the messenger looks that does.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

Watch the clip before you comment

It's not really white nationalism related. The rant is about the relationship between lookism, the blackpill and the effectiveness of ideological propaganda and the importance of beautiful, attractive spokespeople.

'The medium is the message' like some famous guy once said. Brings us back to the conundrum that there will never be highly attractive and NT incels who can advocate for us. A problem described very well in the article linked underneath.

View: https://medium.com/@sfard/the-greatest-privilege-we-hardly-talk-about-beauty-7db3f70c1116

Last edited:
Go to stormfront.org this Chad has nothing to do with us

Watch the clip before you comment, this is not related to white nationalism or nazi shit, it's general observations on propaganda. And why it matters (very much) what spokespeople look like. He references the pedo Chadfishing experiments.

That's why Socrates was killed.

Giga based.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

The halo effect also applies to ideas and ideology, if its followers look good, people will be paying attention. :blackpill:
:cryfeels:
No wonder they hate incels despite us using science

:cryfeels:
No wonder they hate incels despite us using science

It's also why beautiful Chad and Stacey influencers (of any sort; journos, marketers, philosophers) will copy ideas from original and creative uggos and get the credit for them. Lookism will partly decide if a thinker is relevant or obscure during his lifetime. If uggos get fame, it's probably after they are already dead and buried.

Brings us back to the conundrum that there will never be highly attractive and NT incels who can advocate for us.
Isn't a catboykami a good counter-example of that ? I mean he's a slayer and he sounds blackpilled AF.

Isn't a catboykami a good counter-example of that ? I mean he's a slayer and he sounds blackpilled AF.

He doesn't support the incel cause, most likely he would advocate for a white supremacist world order that allows only Chads to father children. Thus (re-)creating some sort of race of Aryan overman or something. Whatever.

A lot of normie+ people are blackpilled, they just don't obsess over it like we do, because they don't suffer under it. Most male models and celebs are blackpilled - they know the importance of looks all to well. So are magazine editors, marketers and photographers. Anyone in media, PR and entertainment is blackpilled, either consciously or subconsciously.

My favourite blackpilled channel on YT is Quoves Studio, which is targeted at normies.

Last edited:
he is right, the blackpill would easily become the norm if attractive people talked about it.

he is right, the blackpill would easily become the norm if attractive people talked about it.

ER looked somewhat good in his selfies posted online, that were widely distribued by the media. There are good reasons for that: he had over 200 selfies on his phone when forensics unlocked it - he probably practiced posing, showed his best angles and likely frauded his pictures in PS. He also carefully stage managed his videos - it's part of the reason why he was a sensational case that resonates until this very day. It's why normies will remember him, and not generic uggos like AM or CHO or Sodini.

If the blackpill/lookism wants to mature a philosophy, it needs to be applied to other aspects than just the strictly personal (dating and work life).

Last edited:
as an ugly male,unless you are making art(from rap to painting to gaming),you are extremely fucked when it comes to passing a "message".i guess if you are voicemaxxed and articulate enough(over for low iqcels like myself) you can start a politics/religion youtube and just create a little montage(a simple logo/image would work too) to go with what you want to say.Obviously this isn't going to do much,but it should be enough change the lives of some people.

as shadow said before on this forum.When some type of revolution happens,it won't be a revolution with a goal.It will just be a bunch of horny men who have no clue where everything went wrong(or they will have some incredibly erroneous idea).

as an ugly male,unless you are making art(from rap to painting to gaming),you are extremely fucked when it comes to passing a "message".i guess if you are voicemaxxed and articulate enough(over for low iqcels like myself) you can start a politics/religion youtube and just create a little montage(a simple logo/image would work too) to go with what you want to say.Obviously this isn't going to do much,but it should be enough change the lives of some people.

as shadow said before on this forum.When some type of revolution happens,it won't be a revolution with a goal.It will just be a bunch of horny men who have no clue where everything went wrong(or they will have some incredibly erroneous idea).

True, maybe animate an anime waifu to deliver your points with AI text2speech if you want to do video essays. Anything other than a generic ugly low value male reading autocue.

Do you all have problems reading? 2 second attention spans? Why would you bump a thread if you don't want it getting attention?

It's also why beautiful Chad and Stacey influencers (of any sort; journos, marketers, philosophers) will copy ideas from original and creative uggos and get the credit for them. Lookism will partly decide if a thinker is relevant or obscure during his lifetime. If uggos get fame, it's probably after they are already dead and buried.
Yeah that's happened throughout history. All the more reason for incels to try as much as possible not to contribute to soyciety.
He doesn't support the incel cause, most likely he would advocate for a white supremacist world order that allows only Chads to father children. Thus (re-)creating some sort of race of Aryan overman or something. Whatever.
So then why is it important to post about him if his objectives don't align with blackpilled incels?
I don't mind if this thread gets bumped but just because someone is blackpilled doesn't mean they are on blackpilled incels side.
That's why people trying to spread the blackpill to normies are so mistaken. Just like with the redpill normies will use the blackpill to justify bullying males they see as weaker and uglier than them with "it's just nature".

True, maybe animate an anime waifu to deliver your points with AI text2speech if you want to do video essays. Anything other than a generic ugly low value male reading autocue.

I look like a good joe :cryfeels:

So simple yet so brutal. The future of the world depends on which side has the most Chads. Scary.

I look like a good joe :cryfeels:

I am sorry brocel.

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ=w1400-k

@SergeantIncel Could you admins please consider making this ^^^ an emoji?
So simple yet so brutal. The future of the world depends on which side has the most Chads. Scary.

You can often tell which political party is gonna win elections by counting which party has more Staceys attending their election results party...

Last edited:
Yeah that's happened throughout history. All the more reason for incels to try as much as possible not to contribute to soyciety.

So then why is it important to post about him if his objectives don't align with blackpilled incels?
I don't mind if this thread gets bumped but just because someone is blackpilled doesn't mean they are on blackpilled incels side.
That's why people trying to spread the blackpill to normies are so mistaken. Just like with the redpill normies will use the blackpill to justify bullying males they see as weaker and uglier than them with "it's just nature".
this is true.If the blackpill gets spread,it could be used as fuel for re introduction of ugly laws,white(nordic,western) nationalism, and for all types of "progressive" movements.I honestly think the impact would be extremely minimal since normies are visually disgusted and not "intellectually" disgusted.they couldn't give a fuck about arguments.As mans idea of god gets more and more tainted,there won't be nothing that will hold normies back from complete savagery. Disillusionment with their degenerate system like the greeks once went through,most likely won't be happening any time soon.It's too soon for man to come to accept something that is not him as a means of salvation.

With technology we never know,but i assume it will take some decades before anything "happens" for better or for worse.

this is true.If the blackpill gets spread,it could be used as fuel for re introduction of ugly laws,white(nordic,western) nationalism, and for all types of "progressive" movements.I honestly think the impact would be extremely minimal since normies are visually disgusted and not "intellectually" disgusted.they couldn't give a fuck about arguments.As mans idea of god gets more and more tainted,there won't be nothing that will hold normies back from complete savagery. Disillusionment with their degenerate system like the greeks once went through,most likely won't be happening any time soon.It's too soon for man to come to accept something that is not him as a means of salvation.

With technology we never know,but i assume it will take some decades before anything "happens" for better or for worse.
Tbh normies have fallen from grace even in pretending to act decent these days. They joke about revenge casually and wish ill on whoever the authorities and the media say are bad people even with little to no proof.

I lost it much harder than one would think.
when the brootalness of reality is revealed, one can either cry at the tragedy or laugh in the madness.

I don't agree fully. I once read for women it is the opposite: The more attractive, the less serious were they taken.
And most men, like myself are only minimal influenced by looks of a possible male speaker/propagandist. Were Hitler and the rest of the Nazis good looking? I doubt so. And especially in the beginning, it was are an almost only-male movement.

I don't agree fully. I once read for women it is the opposite: The more attractive, the less serious were they taken.
And most men, like myself are only minimal influenced by looks of a possible male speaker/propagandist. Were Hitler and the rest of the Nazis good looking? I doubt so. And especially in the beginning, it was are an almost only-male movement.
Men are more influenced by looks of a male speaker/propagandist than they let on and more so than in older times. But the biggest indicator men will listen to you is if you are both masculine and get along with them while still being attractive and able to get with women.

Men are more influenced by looks of a male speaker/propagandist than they let on and more so than in older times. But the biggest indicator men will listen to you is if you are both masculine and get along with them while still being attractive and able to get with women.
it seems that most people here all of a sudden forgot that they admire strength,power,height,"charisma",dress code,speed,quickness,hands and feet coordination(look at football), and a bunch of other shit..It's funny that most here are quick to point out how women are whores for wanting chads dick,but forget that they only like their friend(or any person for that matter) because he is a specific something.were they not that,they most likely would never become friends

Most of us here who have no friends,have no friends because they are ugly.You think chad and normies have hobbies,various interests and an "interesting" personality?top kek.they only give a fuck about pussy,sports and who is famous and isn't.For normies ,it's all about having the looks and having the intelligence to hustle and knowing how to slander their opponent.yet you see so much dissension .Normies are a bunch of lying faggots who will never admit how much they are in love with themselves(pride) and with all that is earthly.

it seems that most people here all of a sudden forgot that they admire strength,power,height,"charisma",dress code,speed,quickness,hands and feet coordination(look at football), and a bunch of other shit..It's funny that most here are quick to point out how women are whores for wanting chads dick,but forget that they only like their friend(or any person for that matter) because he is a specific something.were they not that,they most likely would never become friends

Most of us here who have no friends,have no friends because they are ugly.You think chad and normies have hobbies,various interests and an "interesting" personality?top kek.they only give a fuck about pussy,sports and who is famous and isn't.For normies ,it's all about having the looks and having the intelligence to hustle and knowing how to slander their opponent.yet you see so much dissension .Normies are a bunch of lying faggots who will never admit how much they are in love with themselves(pride) and with all that is earthly.
Framecels tend not to have any friends because they look awkward to normies and normies assume they are trying to be funny.

I see normies obsession with hustling and slandering their opponent too in the popularity of roasting culture and making comebacks: "good comeback" "boom roasted".

Framecels tend not to have any friends because they look awkward to normies and normies assume they are trying to be funny.

I see normies obsession with hustling and slandering their opponent too in the popularity of roasting culture and making comebacks: "good comeback" "boom roasted".
it's obvious that man is not something that subsists of itself.Man is not content with himself.he always needs food,knowledge,a house,reputation,friends,"love", etc etc.Man wants that which is not his.If they have no trust or believe that there is no world above,then clearly they are going to worship all that which is earthly.

sad that i am low iq,and not rich.If i was rich i would go to the philiphines and get myself a pinay girl(betabuxx kek) and just see the world unfold to complete chaos whilst trying my best to follow the catholic church and god.i fucking hate my life.

it's obvious that man is not something that subsists of itself.Man is not content with himself.he always needs food,knowledge,a house,reputation,friends,"love", etc etc.Man wants that which is not his.If they have no trust or believe that there is no world above,then clearly they are going to worship all that which is earthly.

sad that i am low iq,and not rich.If i was rich i would go to the philiphines and get myself a pinay girl(betabuxx kek) and just see the world unfold to complete chaos whilst trying my best to follow the catholic church and god.i fucking hate my life.
Revenge and cheating if you can get away with it has become mainstream in normie culture but normies talk about how incels don't get laid because not only are they not good looking but because somehow incels are all bad people.

Coming from someone who has "Shariaa law is the way to go" as user title. We are not a cult, and we are not entitled to your religion, faggot.

Revenge and cheating if you can get away with it has become mainstream in normie culture but normies talk about how incels don't get laid because not only are they not good looking but because somehow incels are all bad people.
The more i live,the more amazed i get that the church ever set foot in society.One needs to understand that normies do not think.Their thinking if it is directed at anything it is directed at either imagining their future degeneracy,or thinking of how they can get "further" in life.Normies simply breath,talk to girls,their friends and let the world take it's course.Questioning life,purpose,meaning takes the backseat in every normies mind.

I am not much different from them,but it is amazing how little one really thinks when he goes with the "flow",or stops caring about anything.life is a sad thing.

The more i live,the more amazed i get that the church ever set foot in society.One needs to understand that normies do not think.Their thinking if it is directed at anything it is directed at either imagining their future degeneracy,or thinking of how they can get "further" in life.Normies simply breath,talk to girls,their friends and let the world take it's course.Questioning life,purpose,meaning takes the backseat in every normies mind.

I am not much different from them,but it is amazing how little one really thinks when he goes with the "flow",or stops caring about anything.life is a sad thing.
The thing about religion is the more it tries to get more converts the more it gets watered down to accommodate new converts. You also see this happen with the blackpill, redpill and other philosophies.

And yeah normies don't think about the meaning of life seriously until old age when they've had their fun and are too ugly to enjoy it and cope with more meaningful things.

The thing about religion is the more it tries to get more converts the more it gets watered down to accommodate new converts. You also see this happen with the blackpill, redpill and other philosophies.

And yeah normies don't think about the meaning of life seriously until old age when they've had their fun and are too ugly to enjoy it and cope with more meaningful things.
the more the church grows in wealth and status the more evil it attracts.life is a funny thing

It's true, the majority of US presidents elected were taller than their runner up.

Looks is everything for getting ppl to actually listen to you unbiased.

the more the church grows in wealth and status the more evil it attracts.life is a funny thing
tbh the more you try to fight the world and shape the world in your own image the more the world fights back in a way and co-opts concepts from you to later use against you.
Ultimately the normie herd is unpredictable and easily prone to trends in pop culture and what is considered socially acceptable.

I think from superficial features a strong voice does matter more to men than an appealing face.

I think from superficial features a strong voice does matter more to men than an appealing face.
It's both these days not one or the other tbh

All the thots on cable news are the pretty readers of a bunch of ugly people who are their producers.