Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White Nationalist gets beat the shit out of by ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
they should have killed him (in Call of Duty)

Osfihl1sskn31

Lifefuel for you
Most white supremacist are soft as shit, they turn that way because they need a cope after getting physically mogged by ethnics.

Isn't this a good thing though? I assume they were punishing him for his racist views?
No he was ambushed on the road and beaten by ethnics who said all White people should die. At least, that’s what he said.

Most white supremacist are soft as shit, they turn that way because they need a cope after getting physically mogged by ethnics.

Now all of the sudden white men can get mogged by ethnics...? So, white gods are a myth after all, yet at the same time people claim JBW?

Isn't this a good thing though? I assume they were punishing him for his racist views?

Because he is a "racist", he deserved punishment for it?

Now all of the sudden white men can get mogged by ethnics...? So, white gods are a myth after all, yet at the same time people claim JBW?

JBW is such bullshit

They are mad they cant get a blonde 10/10 white stacy, ethnics are all fakers and larpers, except for Indians who are absolutely fucked.

They are mad they cant get a blonde 10/10 white stacy, ethnics are all fakers and larpers, except for Indians who are absolutely fucked.
Curries are Gods

Yes he did, and JBW applies to women, I don't think any ethnic dude thinks a JBW physically mogs him. That's largely the reason for JBW, it's not the fact that noodles prefer Hemsworth to Pajeet or Ping, it's the fact they prefer 3 PSL jbw English teacher to 8/10 Hrithik or Beckford ffs

Yes he did

What exactly? You mean he deserved punishment for being "racist"?

it's not the fact that noodles prefer Hemsworth to Pajeet or Ping, it's the fact they prefer 3 PSL jbw English teacher to 8/10 Hrithik or Beckford ffs

You say that some Asian female would prefer some 3/10 greasy white guy over this:
Hrithik-Roshan-4-1900x.jpg

Do you really believe this? This comparison is just off. I do not say that JBW has no influence in East Asia because it has. But if they could choose between some greasy 3/10 white guy or this, they would of course ignore the white guy.

Last edited:
Antifa feminist mob beats up people who expresses non-popular views, how is that good?

What exactly? You mean he deserved punishment for being "racist"?

You say that some Asian female would prefer some 3/10 greasy white guy over this:
Hrithik-Roshan-4-1900x.jpg

Do you really believe this? This comparison is just off. I do not say that JBW has no influence in East Asia because it has. But if they could choose between some gready 3/10 white guy or this, they would of course ignore the white guy.
I would say 5% of mayowhores will pick Eggy or HeedAndSuceed over Roshan, and I'd say 80% of noodles would.

Btw I have done this experiment, asking noodles I know to pick between them, and it was 60-40 in favour of Eggy. Bear in mind this is noodles who live in West, went to college in West.

When I proved further I got reasons like the brown guy looks a bit mean, and oh I don't like big muscles on a guy, and I didn't use a stupidly PS photo like that one, I used a decent one

War box office day 7 advance booking all set for yet another monumental day0001

Imagine if a gang of whites did that to a jogger.. The riots would start up again and Nigs would kill 10x as many whites as vengeance and the media would encourage them to.

dope username ThadKaczynski.

based af tattoo. U guys see that? “We the people” on his chest.

just keep it going this way sandnigger and savagepeople. this forum is becoming an ethnic shithole

Imagine if a gang of whites did that to a jogger.. The riots would start up again and Nigs would kill 10x as many whites as vengeance and the media would encourage them to.

dope username ThadKaczynski.

based af tattoo. U guys see that? “We the people” on his chest.
Why would it matter if the dude is jogging?? That's different it would be a random attack

No remorse.

Good.

20200120 150922

I would say 5% of mayowhores will pick Eggy or HeedAndSuceed over Roshan, and I'd say 80% of noodles would.

Btw I have done this experiment, asking noodles I know to pick between them, and it was 60-40 in favour of Eggy. Bear in mind this is noodles who live in West, went to college in West.

When I proved further I got reasons like the brown guy looks a bit mean, and oh I don't like big muscles on a guy, and I didn't use a stupidly PS photo like that one, I used a decent one

View attachment 293658
@PPEcel @AsiaCel @riceronicel do you have any views on selection criteria of your sisters?

Why would they, if they can pick Roshan?

You say that Asian females would rather go for
nnCdHUJv3zCZsEEM.jpg

than for:

war-box-office-day-7-advance-booking-all-set-for-yet-another-monumental-day0001-jpg.293658

Btw I have done this experiment, asking noodles I know

So, anecdotal evidence at this point. hence they gave you the typical bullshit reasons like teehee to muscular, I donot like it.

When I proved further I got reasons like the brown guy looks a bit mean, and oh I don't like big muscles on a guy

And you know very well that these are typical bullshit reasons like:
Teehee I do not like muscles.
Teehee he kinda look mean.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts on this one here?

I dont believe any of this shit lol
He will probably get exposed in a week or something
Plus he probably was against healthcare for all,hope he doesnt change his opinion after seeing the bill

nnCdHUJv3zCZsEEM.jpg

than for:

war-box-office-day-7-advance-booking-all-set-for-yet-another-monumental-day0001-jpg.293658

So, anecdotal evidence at this point. hence they gave you the typical bullshit reasons like teehee to muscular, I donot like it.

retarded ethinc cope

they are too afraid to admit their faces are ugly

nnCdHUJv3zCZsEEM.jpg

than for:

Yes I am saying they will go for top guy over second guy.

I know those reasons are bullshit, but they are basically saying it because after living in the west for 5+ years they have somehow picked up its wrong to say they will reject second dude for his colour, so they make up reasons. I think one of them did say I don't like the colour of his shirt, no BS.

86 bluepillers are viewing this thread. I bet IT cucks are having an orgasm over this. Also @BummerDrummer this topic is your call.

retarded ethinc cope

they are too afraid to admit their faces are ugly

To be honest. This is another level of cope at this point.

This is another level of cope.

I know those reasons are bullshit, but they are basically saying it because after living in the west for 5+ years they have somehow picked up its wrong to say they will reject second dude for his colour, so they make up reasons.

They would not reject him in the first place and if they do reject him, they would also reject Eggy on top of that. Why should they go for Eggy if there are better white guys options out there?

I know those reasons are bullshit, but they are basically saying it because after living in the west for 5+ years they have somehow picked up its wrong to say they will reject second dude for his colour, so they make up reasons. I think one of them did say I don't like the colour of his shirt, no BS.
Noone's gonna reject him for his color. He looks like a Greek god as stated by many foids. He also had a white stacy wife.
his SMV is far better than the white guy above him.

To be honest. This is another level of cope at this point.

This is another level of cope.

They would not reject him in the first place and if they do reject him, they would also reject Eggy on top of that. Why should they go for Eggy if there are better white guys options out there?
They would pick eggy over Roshan, not saying they won't pick Cavill or Hemsworth over Eggy.

Also to quantify, I polled 6 noodles, out of them 5 were traditionalist nerdy noodles, who despite living in the west, the most western thing they ever did was get McDonald's take out

86 bluepillers are viewing this thread. I bet IT cucks are having an orgasm over this. Also @BummerDrummer this topic is your call.

He's not white nationalist. He's some ecofriendly faggot. Farther left than most centrists lmao.

His fault as well. NEVER relax around blacks as a white. Sad state we live in but the police will not help the white man anymore especially against blacks or else they will be lynchmobbed. Always be ready.

Last edited:
Of course they outnumbered him.

These rthnics can burn in hell

this is why they need to be deported back to africa

@PPEcel @AsiaCel @riceronicel do you have any views on selection criteria of your sisters?

Mayocels have an inherent halo that ethnics don't, as far as Western-born noodlewhores are concerned.

@LastGerman @Personalityinkwell I'm with @ChinaCurry here, Asian-born noodlewhores will probably pick the latter, but noodlewhores in the West feel insecure around mayo foids -- i.e. being with a mayo guy (even if said mayo is 3/10) makes them feel "whiter".

Ethnics & blacks cant fucking fight worth shit most of the time. Always having to gang up on somebody or beating up an old white lady. Pussies

Why would it matter if the dude is jogging?? That's different it would be a random attack
Jogger has been slang for nigger since the Ahmad Arbery shooting

Noone's gonna reject him for his color. He looks like a Greek god as stated by many foids. He also had a white stacy wife.
his SMV is far better than the white guy above him.
someone with some sense

race matters, but a gigachad in any race mogs an incel of any race

I'm simply too weak to be the defender of the white race.

just keep it going this way sandnigger and savagepeople. this forum is becoming an ethnic shithole
View attachment 293669
He's not white nationalist. He's some ecofriendly faggot. Farther left than most centrists lmao.

His fault as well. NEVER relax around blacks as a white. Sad state we live in but the police will not help the white man anymore especially against blacks or else they will be lynchmobbed. Always be ready.

Imagine needing a group of men to beat up one dude. Everyone chatting itt can form a group and take down the largest gigatyrone.

View: https://twitter.com/ThadKaczynski/status/1285634181721137152

I thought White Nationalists were all gymaxxed and hard. Guess not.

Anybody can be hard in a group. I can pick 10 random members here and ambush any chad or tyrone on the planet and beat them up. Only pussies fight in groups. Also your vid is not showing OP.