Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White ppl, how do you feel about becoming minorities?

LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Greycel
You guys are going to be minorities in the US in like 30 years, and obviously the standards of damn near everything will drop. Then they will continue to drop even more and who knows how things will turn out. Do you care?

Who cares, 80% of this forum will be dead in 40 years

I hope we can turn things around and save our race from extinction and or mongrelization but if the normies couldn't or wouldn't wake up to the Jew's 9/11 false flag I'm not sure there's any outrage they will rise up over and finally stop the Jews and their evil.

Even before 9/11 the white normies just rolled over when the Jews enabled the Civil Wrongs (Bowel) Movement that allowed blacks greater access to whites so as to better facilitate their robbing, raping and murdering of us and white women in particular and whites were fine with forced bussing and the army being used to force integration at gun/bayonett point.

Jews kill JFK over the Dimona Plant/nuke thing? Whites mourn JFK but allow business to continue as usual.

I suppose I just have to accept that if my race refuses to deal with the Jewish threat then we collectively deserve whatever we get.

If we don't rise up at some point as a collective its clear we view comfort and the illusion of security far more than actually doing what truly is required to make ourselves and our nation "safe".

When Whites are gone expect everything to get much worse everywhere.

I’m gonna miss u white guys man if this is true

I'd imagine they'll survive kinda like they do in Brazil. The only whites dying off are leftists, right wing whites are demographically stable and rural ones in particular are increasing iirc. They might even grow in numbers once genetic engineering takes off (provide the elites don't hoard it from everyone).

When Whites are gone expect everything to get much worse everywhere.
3DF13680 E01F 49AE B002 5E3919FBA289