Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White roastie forced to eat outside in China

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
http://www.sixthtone.com/news/1005386/foreigners-collateral-damage-as-china-curbs-imported-infections

Zinta, a Latvian national, eats a meal outside a restaurant while her Chinese husband and daughter dine indoors, Chengdu, Sichuan province, 2020. Courtesy of Zinta

Zinta, a Latvian national, eats a meal outside a restaurant while her Chinese husband and daughter dine indoors, Chengdu, Sichuan province, 2020. Courtesy of Zinta
“My husband was passing the food through the window to me,” she said.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Lifefuel for ricecels. Good.

Jfl that food is probably more dangerous than Rona :lul:

chinks are silly lol

lifefuel for the Ricecel that ascended with her

Based chinamen

wtf is that "meal" jfl :lul: sad af

Ewwww what is that?

Anybody dumb enough to choose to live in china, let alone mix breed with the bugs are low IQ and deserve what they get.

And the bitch complains so hard she ends up on the news where all the sjws can criticize them for treating a privileged Stacy like shit jfl

Based...but she doesn´t look like a stacy

Based, even though I'm not Chinese and would be subject to this treatment, but I don't live in China. Other non-white countries treat whites like gods
Western normies just can't deal because they've never experienced it before. The Chinese have long memories, and behind the guise of the Covid-19 control, behind this, I'm sure many Chinese are thinking "this is how whites treated Chinese and other non-whites in the past", while the normie screams "but I wasn't there!"; yet, the Chinese don't care. Again, they have long memories, and in their collectivist, long-term outlook on life, you are as guilty as your ancestors. I'm just stating how things, are, I'm not a China apologist, and would not want to live there (I'm too lazy and scatterbrained to work 12 hour days)

Based...but she doesn´t look like a stacy

Some on this forum have such low standards, pretty much any blonde foid under 400 pounds qualifies as a Stacy.

Piss on that bowl..I think she will love that if it was a Chad..

They also have these types of restaurants in Japan jfl, they're tired of being mogged.

that's actually based as fuck

Normally ethnic countries worship white people. Glad to see China isn't cucked.

Serves her right for trying to join that robotic insect colony of a country.

The Chinese have long memories, and behind the guise of the Covid-19 control, behind this, I'm sure many Chinese are thinking "this is how whites treated Chinese and other non-whites in the past", while the normie screams "but I wasn't there!"; yet, the Chinese don't care.
Chinks don't give a fuck about other non-Whites.

just be rice

Ik I couldn't pull a woman of any caliber. But a chinese can.
Serves her right for trying to join that robotic insect colony of a country.
well said

Once upon a time women and kids would eat at a separate table from the men.

:feelsgah: thats how it should always be

Im surprised that woman can even use chopsticks. Ive never seen a white woman able to use chopsticks here in the west even thought its not even difficult to learn

Chinks don't give a fuck about other non-Whites.

I know. But the Chinks still have what they call the Century of Humiliation. To normie westerners, it's history. To the Chinks, it's yesterday

I know. But the Chinks still have what they call the Century of Humiliation. To normie westerners, it's history. To the Chinks, it's yesterday
That's because every non-white has a chip on their shoulders.

The ricecels revenge

WHITUUU PIGGGU GO HOME!!!!!!’

:feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshehe:

The ricecels revenge
Doesn’t matter Asians crave white cock too much

KEK serve her right fucking whore

Anybody dumb enough to choose to live in china, let alone mix breed with the bugs are low IQ and deserve what they get.
This, china is a shit hole. You can be killed by anything, thanks to bugman construction and safety practices. I would not go to china for business or vacation because I know how disgusting those bugmen are.

This, china is a shit hole. You can be killed by anything, thanks to bugman construction and safety practices. I would not go to china for business or vacation because I know how disgusting those bugmen are.
How dare you dis the country that gave us Coronachan!

Lifefuel for ricecels. Good.
Based chinamen
And the bitch complains so hard she ends up on the news where all the sjws can criticize them for treating a privileged Stacy like shit jfl
Normally ethnic countries worship white people. Glad to see China isn't cucked.
that's actually based as fuck
They also have these types of restaurants in Japan jfl, they're tired of being mogged.
The ricecels revenge
WHITUUU PIGGGU GO HOME!!!!!!’

:feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshehe:

Doesn’t matter Asians crave white cock too much

FUCK WHITE WOMEN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6